Anyone seen Sound of Freedom?

125,455 Views | 1511 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by General Jack D. Ripper
Another Doug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
snowdog90 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

It looks like TCTTS and the others were correct. Child trafficking is malarkey.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/exclusive-bidens-doj-eliminates-language-child-sex-trafficking/

The ONLY reason I'm chiming back in is to shoot down - yet again - complete and utter bullsh*t like this, to the point of what I can only interpret as clearly intentional slander.

NO ONE here thinks child trafficking is "malarkey," nor have I once downplayed this tragedy in the slightest. I've said a thousand times in this thread that child trafficking is horrible, that more people should be made aware of it, and that I'm glad this movie is doing just that. In fact, you can find me saying as much on nearly every page in this thread.

All of these posts saying that I've "shown my true colors" or whatever other nonsense are so far gone, when what they really show are how desperately some of you need a villain, and how much you crave trying to absolutely eviscerate people who don't see the world *exactly* as you do.

I simply thought this movie would be better served without Cavielzel using QAnon talking points to promote it.

THAT'S IT.

Otherwise, quit f/cking painting me and others as people who excuse child trafficking or think it's "malarkey."

This is absolutely insane.

Good for you.

You're still wrong. Adrenochrome is not exclusive to Qanon. You can parrot what the liars at CNN said until Christmas and it won't make you or them any less full of *****

Caviezel and Ballard have explained that ad nauseum, and the movie has nothing to do with Qanon.
Name me some people who believe that adrenochrome horse**** that are not Q-tips and are not fictional characters.

And defending TCTSS, they never said the movie or message were bad, they just didn't like the jesus duder's talking points. Personally, I could care less what any actor says to help promote a movie.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I have not followed that Q crap at all, but the FDA was issuing warnings and shutting down clinics (including some in california) doing these adrenachrome treatments years ago. Forgive me for believing a trafficked young person might be exploited for more than just sex. People have been pursuing these treatments. This isn't fantasy. Old, horny rich people are capable of some weird **** in an effort yo get their rocks off and stay young.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/statement-fda-commissioner-scott-gottlieb-md-and-director-fdas-center-biologics-evaluation-and-0

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna973266
DannyDuberstein
AG
"Taking young women and selling them into sexual slavery? Oh, that's totally common. Also taking some of their blood to do treatments that actually do exist? Get outta here you Q freak!"

Rich old people are capable of crazy ****

mslags97
AG
Thought this was applicable here….
BoydCrowder13
TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/exclusive-bidens-doj-eliminates-language-child-sex-trafficking/

The ONLY reason I'm chiming back in is to shoot down - yet again - complete and utter bullsh*t like this, to the point of what I can only interpret as clearly intentional slander.

NO ONE here thinks child trafficking is "malarkey," nor have I once downplayed this tragedy in the slightest. I've said a thousand times in this thread that child trafficking is horrible, that more people should be made aware of it, and that I'm glad this movie is doing just that. In fact, you can find me saying as much on nearly every page in this thread.

All of these posts saying that I've "shown my true colors" or whatever other nonsense are so far gone, when what they really show are how desperately some of you need a villain, and how much you crave trying to absolutely eviscerate people who don't see the world *exactly* as you do.

I simply thought this movie would be better served without Cavielzel using QAnon talking points to promote it.

THAT'S IT.

Otherwise, quit f/cking painting me and others as people who excuse child trafficking or think it's "malarkey."

You did seem to back amercer up when he was posting that child trafficking was a small issue and that we should be focused on other issues.

Which was a little off putting.
boy09
AG
THERE'S 25 PAGES OF THIS *****????
TCTTS
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

You did seem to back amercer up when he was posting that child trafficking was a small issue and that we should be focused on other issues.

Once again... complete and utter bullsh*t.

You're probably thinking of this post, which I didn't star, and showed no agreement with or support in any way...

I did, however, support this post on the next page, which had absolutely nothing to do with downplaying child trafficking, or painting it as a "small issue"...

Seriously. STOP. F/CKING. DOING. THIS.

What is it with the obsessive compulsion some of you have to KEEP lying about me downplaying child trafficking? It's one of the most sh*tty, bizarre, bad faith things I've ever seen on this board.
StandUpforAmerica

SIAP
BoydCrowder13
TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

You're probably thinking of this post, which I didn't star, and showed no agreement with or support in any way...

I did, however, support this post on the next page, which had absolutely nothing to do with downplaying child trafficking, or painting it as a "small issue"...

What is it with the obsessive compulsion some of you have to KEEP lying about me downplaying child trafficking? It's one of the most sh*tty, bizarre, bad faith things I've ever seen on this board.

Calm down bud. You seemed to be coming to his defense and he was posting some off putting stuff in quick succession. If that wasn't your intention, no harm no foul.
Urban Ag
AG
TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

You did this to yourself

TCTTS
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

Calm down bud. You seemed to be coming to his defense and he was posting some off putting stuff in quick succession. If that wasn't your intention, no harm no foul.

I don't mean to overreact, but this continues to happen, where people KEEP outright saying or insinuating that I'm either pro child trafficking or downplaying child trafficking. And in a thread with *literal* Q believers and the like, it legit makes me nervous that one of them is going to believe that narrative, and take things too far. It's not like certain posters haven't done that in the past on this site, whether it be doxxing people they hate, contacting someone's work to try and get them fired, or worse. Adding gasoline to the fire are posts like the above ("You know who doesn't like movies about pedophiles and human traffickers? Pedophiles & human traffickers.") and all the ingredients are here for the *potential* - as unlikely as it is - for someone to truly cross the line.
TCTTS
AG
Urban Ag said:

TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

You did this to yourself

No, I didn't.

I expressed concern with how the star of the movie was promoting the movie.

THAT'S IT.

In absolutely no world does that justify either calling me a child trafficker, or insinuating that I'm okay with child trafficking.

If you believe that it does, you're either an evil person, or have a truly f/cked up sense of morality/justice.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dude. How many times are you going to say the exact same thing on this thread?

Please tell me you understand that people are just trying to get a rise out of you at this point, because you're letting them.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

I don't mean to overreact, but this continues to happen, where people KEEP outright saying or insinuating that I'm either pro child trafficking or downplaying child trafficking. And in a thread with *literal* Q believers and the like, it legit makes me nervous that one of them is going to believe that narrative, and take things too far. It's not like certain posters haven't done that in the past on this site, whether it be doxxing people they hate, contacting someone's work to try and get them fired, or worse. Adding gasoline to the fire are posts like the above ("You know who doesn't like movies about pedophiles and human traffickers? Pedophiles & human traffickers.") and all the ingredients are here for the *potential* - as unlikely as it is - for someone to truly cross the line.

So much this.

F16 far too often takes it too far.

Like the guy saying he would fire someone for their beliefs

Anyone remember Jorts?

Too many bad outcomes not to take TC's post seriously

He doesn't support child trafficking, full stop.

No one in this thread does.

Sure, Sapper's posts make everyone want to take a shower and bleach their eyes, but no one here is supporting child trafficking
Another Doug
AG
Just let them have their victory. You fought the fight to hide your true intentions comrade, but in the end they figured you out. To cheer you up I just ordered you a cheese pizza with all the toppings, he will be at the normal place at the hour when mars is in retrograde with Beelzebub's navel.

Btw, they were sold out of adrenochrome poppers.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Dude. How many times are you going to say the exact same thing on this thread?

Please tell me you understand that people are just trying to get a rise out of you at this point, because you're letting them.

Because it's getting serious.

Accusations of child trafficking, or being okay with child trafficking, can legit lead to people trying to "take action."

I'm not popping back in this thread just to argue.

I'm contesting this sh*t because it's potentially dangerous.

There are multiple people in this thread who have straight up said they believe the QAnon narrative. And one of them literally said he wants to see my "downfall."

Is my responding making it worse? Quite possibly. But I also refuse to let accusations and insinuations like this go unchecked, when people KEEP spreading them, simply because they find it funny, or like to pile on.
TCTTS
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

So much this.

F16 far too often takes it too far.

Like the guy saying he would fire someone for their beliefs

Anyone remember Jorts?

Too many bad outcomes not to take TC's post seriously

He doesn't support child trafficking, full stop.

No one in this thread does.

Sure, Sapper's posts make everyone want to take a shower and bleach their eyes, but no one here is supporting child trafficking

Thank you.
Tibbers
Dude, please calm down. This is simply a message board. No one believes you support child trafficking. I certainly don't. Please calm down, take a breath.
TCTTS
AG
Then tell people to quit f/cking saying/insinuating it.
TequilaMockingbird
Tibbers said:

Dude, please calm down. This is simply a message board. No one believes you support child trafficking. I certainly don't. Please calm down, take a breath.
He's way too defensive about this.
TequilaMockingbird
Ghost of Bisbee said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Ghost of Bisbee said:

aTmAg said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

You going to go see the movie?

He said he would, no less than 10x
About as many times as he said he was done with this thread.

Why do y'all flame him so much for expressing his views fairly? Albeit verbose, he's entitled to his opinion.
He gets flamed because he keeps announcing he's leaving in a huff, then he's right back here a couple of hours later posting the same crap over and over again.
TCTTS
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

Tibbers said:

He's way too defensive about this.

I would love to see how you react to page after page of people insinuating that you don't give a sh*t about child trafficking. Staff has at least deleted the posts where people have outright accused me of child trafficking. But because they won't delete the others, I feel like I have to stand up for myself. THAT'S why I keep coming back. Because people won't stop with the smear tactic bullsh*t.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

Ghost of Bisbee said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Ghost of Bisbee said:

aTmAg said:

TCTTS said:

The Green Dragon said:

THAT'S IT.

You going to go see the movie?

He said he would, no less than 10x
About as many times as he said he was done with this thread.

Why do y'all flame him so much for expressing his views fairly? Albeit verbose, he's entitled to his opinion.
He gets flamed because he keeps announcing he's leaving in a huff, then he's right back here a couple of hours later posting the same crap over and over again.

Wouldn't you too if you were repeatedly slandered after the fact?
C@LAg
staff should have locked this ****show down a long time ago, since it spirals into bull**** and insults every other page.

rather telling they have not.
Sea Speed
AG
C@LAg said:

staff should have locked this ****show down a long time ago, since it spirals into bull**** and insults every other page.

Pretty wild considering their normal hair trigger.
C@LAg
Sea Speed said:

C@LAg said:

Pretty wild considering their normal hair trigger.
that is my point.

they fly into a tizzy over nothing little posts, administering bans like one dollar bills at a strip club.

but THIS entire extended thread has been one car crash after another, where the driver wrecks, puts it in reverse, then accelerates and does it all over again.

rinse/

repeat.

and no bans. at all.

it really makes no sense; the inconsistency is frustrating and unfair.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Tibbers said:

Gaslighting much? You've been stirring the pot with TC for at least 10 pages
Another Doug
AG
It's the entertainment board, and this is entertaining.
TCTTS
AG
C@LAg said:

I've seen countless threads on this board cleaned up or locked for far, far less. Every day this thread has remained up, or at least remained hardly touched, I remain legit surprised. I thank them for deleting the truly derogatory posts, but it's almost like a completely new policy or moderator team compared to the past. It's bizarre.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I appreciate staff treating posters like adults. More threads should be left open, like this one.
TCTTS
AG
On one hand, I totally agree. I'm just surprised more than anything.
Eso si, Que es
I don't doubt people said those things about you, but people here on both sides of this argument know that is just silly and would ignore it even if it was still up. Personal attacks are childish and uninventive. You don't have to defend that.

The attack angle the industry in general has taken against this film is also silly. The movie has nothing to do with the 20+ pages of arguments here and across the interwebs. The attacks that Ballard is doing bad or disingenuous work is as bad as people calling you names. The guy gave up so much to do what he thinks is right and his what he believes is his calling. He is making a difference in the world, especially compared to what most of us are doing. Taking down traffickers and pedophiles is noble work. Freeing people from slavery is a good thing.

I am just tired of it being right or left, liberal or conservative. Children are innocent and deserve that innocence. Why would we ever fight about this?

ETA: if anyone were to claim it was only liberals that participate in pedophilia or trafficking I would call that out too. If you sully a child's innocence you are unredeemable in my opinion.
Tibbers
Then this thread should be locked and removed. I thought we were having a debate. I didn't realize you were feeling this way. For that, I apologize. No ill will to ya my dude. I really thought we were just debating two conflicting points of view.
Tibbers
Eso si, Que es said:

I don't doubt people said those things about you, but people here on both sides of this argument know that is just silly and would ignore it even if it was still up. Personal attacks are childish and uninventive. You don't have to defend that.

The attack angle the industry in general has taken against this film is also silly. The movie has nothing to do with the 20+ pages of arguments here and across the interwebs. The attacks that Ballard is doing bad or disingenuous work is as bad as people calling you names. The guy gave up so much to do what he thinks is right and his what he believes is his calling. He is making a difference in the world, especially compared to what most of us are doing. Taking down traffickers and pedophiles is noble work. Freeing people from slavery is a good thing.

I am just tired of it being right or left, liberal or conservative. Children are innocent and deserve that innocence. Why would we ever fight about this?

ETA: if anyone were to claim it was only liberals that participate in pedophilia or trafficking I would call that out too. If you sully a child's innocence you are unredeemable in my opinion.

Totally agree. This should be a non political issue.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
A debate? Where you called TC a lightweight and made it uncomfortably personal over and over and over?

I've seen it all

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.