Anyone seen Sound of Freedom?

125,810 Views | 1511 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by General Jack D. Ripper
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fenrir said:

fig96 said:

Don't know exactly what this is and Hunter holds no elected or appointed office that I know of, but if true/accurate and this is him I'd say investigate and prosecute the hell out of him. I'd imagine my fellow left wing nutjobs on the thread would agree.

Wow. The two of you should probably crawl out of your cave.
Because…why?

No argument that he seems like a pretty awful human, I'm surprised he hasn't been prosecuted already. I don't keep up with what he's specifically been accused of.
Sapper Redux
TCTTS said:

And I'm agreeing that he should be prosecuted.

What are we even talking about here?
Just let it be. These guys have reaching the "**** tossing chimp" stage of reading comprehension and argument.
Fenrir
The cognitive dissonance required to support this administration the way you have, see the acts theyve taken to bury their own corruption, and then pretend that if you merely want justice to be applied blindly it will is something to watch. You can claim to want him prosecuted all you want but you and I both know that isn't happening for the same reason none of Epstein's clients are getting prosecuted.
TCTTS
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

Every time TC says he "actually just finds this funny" he's 100% angrily pecking away at his keyboard at some LA Starbucks.

I prefer Urth Caffe. It's where me and my friends Vinny, Eric, Drama, and Turtle usually meet up.
Another Doug
AG
Tibbers said:

Raiderjay said:

Can we just agree:

Movie is actually decent....

child trafficking is horrible....

QAnon are freaks.....

Hollywood left wing wackos are freaks.....

The movie should stand on its own merits, regardless of the left/right wackjobs.....

As the film states at the end, the US are the largest consumers of child trafficking and it's a multi billion dollar enterprise.
We aren't Q-Anon, we just get our news from Russian TV.
TCTTS
AG
Fenrir said:

The cognitive dissonance required to support this administration the way you have, see the acts theyve taken to bury their own corruption, and then pretend that if you merely want justice to be applied blindly it will is something to watch. You can claim to want him prosecuted all you want but you and I both know that isn't happening for the same reason none of Epstein's clients are getting prosecuted.

"The cognitive dissonance required to support this administration the way you have..."

THIS is the kind of sh*t that does set me off; so many blind assumptions being made and publicly peddled here, when I have never ONCE expressed support of any kind on these forums for Biden or his administration. I don't even know where this crap comes from. Because I stick up for the depiction of gay people in movies every so often, and think Donald Tump is an assh*le? That automatically makes me an unapologetic Biden supporter? The leaps and bounds some of you take, and the projections you make, never cease to amaze me. Just lie after lie after lie. Add this one to "child trafficker," "pedophile," and "evil." JFC.
Tibbers
Which is why I think this movie is so important. Not only is it a true story and doing well, but also it took quite a lot for it be retrieved from being shelved for years just so folks could actually see it. It certainly raises questions as to why Disney wouldn't even put it on Disney+. They'd rather make nothing of it than display it. Is it because of its message?
TCTTS
AG
Sapper Redux said:

TCTTS said:

Just let it be. These guys have reaching the "**** tossing chimp" stage of reading comprehension and argument.

Whirligigs
This thread has definitely been entertaining.
Tibbers
Pathetic, you care more about the messenger than the message. Sadly, our media wouldn't touch it but that's not really surprising all things considered. Does that not shock you at all?
Fenrir
Lmao you and BES spent weeks trolling f16 when he won the election. You sure didn't seem upset.
Fenrir
Sapper Redux said:

TCTTS said:

Some irony in this statement coming from the guy whose first post in a thread about a movie based on a real story regarding child trafficking was "hurr durr conspiracies, trans grooming, christians, grrr!"
TCTTS
AG
Fenrir said:

Lmao you and BES spent weeks trolling f16 when he won the election. You sure didn't seem upset.

Nope. I remember having a good laugh at the whole "Four Seasons Landscaping" fiasco, but I absolutely did not "spend weeks trolling f16." Either way, any other posts were, again, in reference to Trump, not in support of Biden. It's possible to not like the former while also not liking the latter. In fact, there are myriad posts of that nature on F16 right now. Personally, I think Biden is an incompetent old man who I wish would drop out for 2024. Same with Trump. Let the next generation duke it out.
Sapper Redux
Fenrir said:

Sapper Redux said:

TCTTS said:

Some irony in this statement coming from the guy whose first post in a thread about a movie based on a real story regarding child trafficking was "hurr durr conspiracies, trans grooming, christians, grrr!"

Another Doug
AG
Tibbers said:

Pathetic, you care more about the messenger than the message. Sadly, our media wouldn't touch it but that's not really surprising all things considered. Does that not shock you at all?
In this case the messenger is a **** government that bombed is own people to rise to power and is currently stuck in an unwinnable criminal war they started thanks to brave Ukrainians, superior USA intelligence, and support from USA and the rest of NATO. Only thing that news story tells me is that Russia is scared of the current admistration because they are making them look like fools and they desparately want a boot licker in office.
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

No one is attacking you. Relax.

Pretending deleted posts never existed is fun. Maybe staff should stop deleting posts and just edit/censor them with big bold letters that are easier for y'all to read.
Tibbers
Another Doug said:

Tibbers said:

In this case the messenger is a **** government that bombed is own people to rise to power and is currently stuck in an unwinnable criminal war they started thanks to brave Ukrainians, superior USA intelligence, and support from USA and the rest of NATO. Only thing that news story tells me is that Russia is scared of the current admistration because they are making them look like fools and they desparately want a boot licker in office.

And yet Russia didn't attack until Biden got into office…
Another Doug
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

I have 0 complaints about the movie, in fact I like when small studios can make some noise. I am only here because the harassment of TCTTS on this thread. They are the foundation of what makes this board inciteful.
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
Tibbers said:

Which is why I think this movie is so important. Not only is it a true story and doing well, but also it took quite a lot for it be retrieved from being shelved for years just so folks could actually see it. It certainly raises questions as to why Disney wouldn't even put it on Disney+. They'd rather make nothing of it than display it. Is it because of its message?

Where did you read that Disney made nothing on the movie? Did Angel Studios acquire it for free?
Madmarttigan
AG
I have zero interest in reading this thread but I gotta admit the reply count and momentum is pretty impressive that y'all haven't tired out yet.
Formerly tv1113
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
amercer said:

Staff should nuke this thread now. It's run it's course and there is the other one to talk about the film.

Are you an adult? Can't you just not click on it or respond to it? Why must staff come and nuke it because you personally are ready?
Another Doug
AG
Tibbers said:

Another Doug said:

Tibbers said:

And how did that work out for them. Also, considering you get your news from Russian TV, if the jewish nazi Ukrainians are commiting genocide in Russian republics, what would it matter who was president? You gotta stop the genocide of your people right?
Whirligigs
Another Doug said:

BadMoonRisin said:

I have 0 complaints about the movie, in fact I like when small studios can make some noise. I am only here because the harassment of TCTTS on this thread. They are the foundation of what makes this board inciteful.

Dude chose his side. After watching the film …. well … he should just stick to his rehashed comic book movie threads.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, Doug, I *chose* my side. The incredibly controversial side that this movie should be seen by as many people as possible, but it sucks that the filmmakers are hindering that by attaching QAnon talking points to the promotion of it. How f/cking dare I. I made my bed and now I have to sleep in it!

Tibbers
tomtomdrumdrum said:

Tibbers said:

Where did you read that Disney made nothing on the movie? Did Angel Studios acquire it for free?
I mean, yeah Angel Studios had to buy the film but I'm not sure what the deal was to acquire it.
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
Tibbers said:

tomtomdrumdrum said:

Tibbers said:

I mean, yeah Angel Studios had to buy the film but I'm not sure what the deal was to acquire it.

So you're just making stuff up then?
Tibbers
Another Doug said:

Tibbers said:

Another Doug said:

Tibbers said:

And how did that work out for them. Also, considering you get your news from Russian TV, if the jewish nazi Ukrainians are commiting genocide in Russian republics, what would it matter who was president? You gotta stop the genocide of your people right?
I'd say pretty good considering they...you know, went to war. A strong leader would have not allowed something like to that to occur. That is sadly not who we have in the white house and terribly sad for the Ukrainian and Russian people. Isn't it odd that folks kept screaming that Trump would get us into WW3 and yet here we are perilously closer now more than ever?

You also missed my point. Our news organizations would never touch a story like that. They would never show you those pictures. They would never ask those questions. At least, legacy media wouldn't. Isn't it great though, similar to Hollywood, that gatekeepers like the legacy media to news and entertainment are challenged and a greater means of thought and expression can be obtained through new avenues? It's a great time to be alive in that regard.

and I mean... https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

I understand you're just joking, but I just thought it funny that they actually have an entire battalion of Nazis lol. The real reason he chose to invade is in this speech if you're curious. https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/full-transcript-of-vladimir-putin-s-speech-announcing-a-special-military-operation-20220224-p59zhq.html
BadMoonRisin
AG
Just left the theater.

Movie was mid. TCTTS tilting at windmills as per usual.
TCTTS
AG
Since you clearly joined the party late, just to pile on, I'll reiterate for the 400th time that haven't said a word about the contents of the movie itself, but okay. Whatever floats your boat.
Tibbers
tomtomdrumdrum said:

Tibbers said:

tomtomdrumdrum said:

Tibbers said:

So you're just making stuff up then?

From what I read, the director bought back the rights to the film so it sounds like they just broke even on the deal.
Redstone
AG
TNNCS is more than capable of speaking for himself. Separating marketing analysis from film analysis is a perfectly valid stance.
Redstone
AG
I'm also still annoyed that all of my analysis on the Q thread got nuked, never to return. I stand by every single point and wish I had saved the content in a Word document or cloud.
BadMoonRisin
AG
No one cares. Shut up.
TCTTS
AG
Judging by the amount of times you've mentioned/replied to me, I'd say someone definitely cares.
Sapper Redux
Tibbers said:

Another Doug said:

Tibbers said:

Yes, Ukraine was famously peaceful with no Russian-backed separatists and Russian troops waging war in Ukraine for the entirety of Trump's presidency.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.