All the DON'T WORRY DARLING drama...

25,199 Views | 312 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GoAgs92
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Serious question... Is Olivia Wilde done? She seems like a running joke now...
Sea Speed
AG
She looks skeleton skinny in that video to shia thst was posted. Not good.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Thank you, TC,!for the post and summary. Needed this background info to understand WTF was going on.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
TCTTS
AG
Damn it. Do I like him now?
tamuags08
AG
Gigem314
AG
Jim01 said:

I will say the "spit" to me does kind of look like two actors pranking each other. Pine almost looked like a smile with a "You son of a ___" type vibe to it. Who knows though. So many layers here.

Not because of this, but a random YouTube link that popped up via the algorithm was Shia's interview with Jon Bernthal. I've always enjoyed Shia as an actor. Even way back to Even Stevens days I just thought he had something about him. He demands your attention when he's on screen. Now maybe he's just acting here, but it is a very interesting conversation and comes off quite genuine about how he is holding himself accountable and where he is with his life now.

It's also an interesting perspective/discussion about what "redemption" looks like in this day and age. When a person hits rock bottom and the public turns completely against them, what does that road back look like, not even professionally, but personally.

Again, maybe you think he's just acting again, but he comes off very genuine, and personally I hope he is speaking the truth.

I will say, him speaking up and coming with the receipts on Wilde does kind of fly in the face of "letting go" and some of the stuff he talks about in this interview.

So I took the time to listen to this over the past couple of days, and I have to say I'm blown away by how genuine he comes off. It sounds like he's truly (in the early stages of) turning his life around. The way he talks about surrounding himself with a solid group of guys, 'dying' to his old self, slowly making amends each day to his wife that he'll never live up to, saying that acting is secondary to everything else...that sounds very different from someone trying to repair their image for their career's sake. I genuinely hope Shia has found salvation and wants to help build others up because of where he's been...he has a lot of passion and resolve that could be used for a lot of good when put on a solid foundation.

I hope Bernthal does more of these. He's a very empathetic listener.

It's also cool to see the 'lightbulb' go off for some of these people who love acting, but realize what an unforgiving industry it is and that there's so much more to life than what they experience in the bubble. I bet there are some powerful stories out there.
canadiaggie
AG
The amount of stuff I get on my twitter feed about this movie… feel like it's all being played up for publicity for an otherwise garbage movie.
canadiaggie
AG
Quad Dog said:

Someone needs to make a movie about the making of this movie.

Abed is that you?
The Collective
AG
TCTTS said:

Damn it. Do I like him now?

We are all being trolled, and I don't regret one second of it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
tamuags08 said:

****ing perfect.
TCTTS
AG
FL_Ag1998
AG
I gotta say that's an openness with actual religious faith (i.e. not just some vague "higher power" which is often intentionally used by actors to infer intellect and spirituality but also avoid being lumped in with simple-minded church-going middle America) that's very rare in Hollywood, and because of that it comes across as very refreshing.
TCTTS
AG
Sex Panther
AG
hahahaha wow
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
maroon barchetta
I just assumed that was expected of many big stars.
oragator
Crazy generally finds crazy.

If he's truly manic depressive though and those details are accurate, I hope he is getting help because it sounds like he's stuck in a depressive phase.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
PatAg
AG
Two things are certain in this life
1.) Dez caught it
2.) He spit
jeffk
AG
Jason being a dick bums me out more than it should.
maroon barchetta
jeffk said:

It's hearsay.
jeffk
AG
So was him not being a dick. I'm a fickle creature.
TCTTS
AG
jeffk
AG
Got a real Nate situation on our hands, huh?
PatAg
AG
TCTTS said:

maroon barchetta said:

jeffk said:

It's hearsay.

I'm sorry, but it's not. If I could say more publicly, I would.

If it's any consolation, he was apparently cool/decent during seasons one and two. It's this current season that he's become more of a nightmare.
His personal life has turned into hell and he is a comedian who are generally somewhat tortured souls already. Seems like a good recipe for being a jerk on set.
TCTTS
AG
c-jags
jeffk said:

I'm confused how you could see Sedekis in anything other than Ted Lasso and not get strong Dick vibes.

I was honestly shocked he came off as nice as he does in there.
Waltonloads08
AG
TCTTS said:

Man, I just heard first-hand, from a good friend, that Jason Sudeikis is pretty much a huge pr*ck. Or has at least become one in the wake of Ted Lasso's success/his divorce from Wilde. Said he's a big time manic depressive, has huge ups and downs, and has been treating most of the cast and crew like sh*t while filming the third season, which is currently in production. Apparently Sudeikis and the showrunner haven't spoken in months, and are only just now seeing each other for the first time in forever tonight at the Emmy's.

I've been thinking Wilde was the crazy one, but unfortunately it sounds like they both are.

Not to excuse anything, but my grandfather was bipolar (manic depressive) and its an absolute curse. He could be very mean sometimes and then genuinely kind and gentle, which was typically who he was. He frankly disliked being alive and ... I feel bad for this guy because it probably won't end well.
TCTTS
AG
Rudyjax
AG
TCTTS said:

maroon barchetta said:

jeffk said:

It's hearsay.

I'm sorry, but it's not. If I could say more publicly, I would.

If it's any consolation, he was apparently cool/decent during seasons one and two. It's this current season that he's become more of a nightmare.
It may be true, but you hearing from a friend Is the definition of hearsay.
maroon barchetta
Bingo
TCTTS
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.