The Lincoln Lawyer Netflux

6,651 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Orlando Ayala Cant Read
SA68AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just finished. I enjoyed it but it could have been much better if it had stuck with the book.

It would have been much better if it had been condensed to 8 episodes. Get rid of all or most of the Cisco/Lorna wedding stuff, his mother's audition, Lizzie's studio and Cisco's snitch friend.

But most importantly follow the book with respect to his relation with Lisa and the fact that Lisa did murder Mitchell Bondurant.

I thought the realization scene in the book when he saw the balloon rising at Lisa's celebration party was one of the best scenes in any of Michael Connelly's Lincoln Lawyer books. It was a shocking epiphany that Mickey never saw coming. It would have been great on the screen too.

Anyway, I hope there is a third season.

MsDoubleD81
AG
I've not read any of the sequel books. Going to Amazon now. Is the Glory Days investigation in the next one?
SA68AG
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

I've not read any of the sequel books. Going to Amazon now. Is the Glory Days investigation in the next one?
Yes. The Gods of Guilt.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Quote:

Anyway, I hope there is a third season.

Third season confirmed.

I just finished the 2nd season and it was good but not excellent or anything.

2 take aways:

1: The ending where the cops show up; I feel like that was a little loose with attorney/client privilege stuff. Doesn't matter if Lorna is the one that called the cops but idk to my untrained no law school having self it felt like it could be a violation of attorney client.

2: The girl who plays the ADA in S2 is absolutely gorgeous. Could not take my eyes off her in each scene. Don't know her name but she was next level pretty.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.