*** Better Call Saul - Season 6 ***

379,472 Views | 4308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aTmAg
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Kim might end up under the floor of the meth lab next to Lalo and Howard.

Would Gus have a reason to come after Kim?

What does Kim know that could hurt Gus?

Gus ain't gonna risk the whole operation.

Maybe Mike takes out Kim.

A lot could happen in an hour 38 minutes.
You seem to be having trouble with the timeline. Kim's alive after all the events of Breaking Bad, including the deaths of Mike and Gus.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
oragator said:

The finale by the way is an hour and 38 minutes.
So some stuffs going down. It's not the Tour de France ceremonial ride into Paris.

98 minutes of actual content, or 98 min with commercials?
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
double aught said:

You seem to be having trouble with the timeline. Kim's alive after all the events of Breaking Bad, including the deaths of Mike and Gus.

You're taking him too literally lol
Stat Monitor Repairman
Was Kim thinking about Lalo when she and yep yep were doin the sex?
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
100%
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Saul sends fat Huell to sit on Kim. She dies instantly.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

This is the funniest thing I've read in a very long time. Well done.

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Just as long as yep yep is on top of her and gets Howarded.

What a short term character that develops a lot of angst.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Complete Idiot
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Since they like to redo shots and camera angles, it's going to look exactly like this - but it's Kim, not money.

Know Your Enemy
AG
One positive about the series is ending is not having to reading this stupid thread anymore.
not hedge
Username does not check out
Four Seasons Landscaping
Has anybody else tried the "yep yep" method yet?
torrid
AG

Um, Mike and Gus are dead.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Buck Turgidson

I forgot about that bit of high school drama department trickery. I miss a LOT of things about the "good old days", but the script writing and production values of network TV shows is not among them.
12th Man Ag
AG
Complete Idiot said:

36 minutes of AMC promo commercials

But if that provides a hour and 2 minutes of content, I'll take it!
Seven Costanza
AG
I'd like to know how the yep thing was proposed. It feels like it had to have been improvised or added after they had gone through a few takes.
AgE2theBONE
AG
Whoever was speculating above about potential redemption for Jimmy...

I don't see it.

That's the biggest contrast between Jimmy and Kim. She's weighted down by far more conscience than Jimmy ever has been, and her life has been a waking nightmare since Howard's death, whereas Jimmy not only brushed it off but prospered enormously--for a time--by embracing the dark side of the force.

In fact, to stick with the Star Wars analogy, Jimmy is definitely a "It's too late for me, son" kind of guy. There's no going back for him, even if there was an opportunity. It would require a humility that's totally inconsistent with his character's ego.

Jimmy's going down with the ship, just like Walter White.

So I predict.
Carlo4
AG
It's pretty obvious that Jessie Pinkman will pose as a DEA agent, break Saul out of jail using magnets, and then together they start a B&B up in Alaska called "Crystal Blue Persuasion".
torrid
AG
A common theme of BB/BSC is bad people do bad things, innocent people die, then eventually the bad people die. Of course there are exceptions for those who have a conscience, like Jesse or Kim (who was nowhere near the criminal Jesse was). To me, this does not bode well for Saul.

In fact, a sort of a repeat of the BB could play out with Walt sacrificing himself to save Jesse (though he was nearly dead of cancer already). Does Saul sacrifice himself somehow to save Kim? It would be a nice parallel to the BB ending, but I don't see Kim as being under any imminent threat.

Unless it is from herself.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Saul has gotta go down. No one has gone to jail out of this universe. But it's time now. Death would be overkill, but a laundry list of money laundering, trafficking, and criminal conspiracy charges seems like a fit
Know Your Enemy
AG
IF THEY DON'T FIND A WAY TO HAVE BADGER & SKINNY PETE IN THE FINALE I AM BURNING THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!
Complete Idiot
Know Your Enemy said:

IF THEY DON'T FIND A WAY TO HAVE BADGER & SKINNY PETE IN THE FINALE I AM BURNING THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!
Who will they be aiming their laser pointers at this time?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Saul survives and keeps on keepin' on.

Kim gets it.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Btw, i think there have been questions as to what they actually have on Saul since everyone is dead or gone. At a minimum, they do have Skyler and they have whatever extensive video Jesse made for Hank. I have the feeling his secretary will be helpful to the prosecution as well once they have Saul and need her.

Skyler meets Saul:
Know Your Enemy
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Who will they be aiming their laser pointers at this time?
Marion & Jeffy
AgE2theBONE
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Btw, i think there have been questions as to what they actually have on Saul since everyone is dead or gone. At a minimum, they do have Skyler and they have whatever extensive video Jesse made for Hank. I have the feeling his secretary will be helpful to the prosecution as well once they have Saul and need her.

Skyler meets Saul:

They don't have the video Jesse made for Hank. The Neo Nazis retrieved it from Hank's house.

But as I noted a few pages back, they've got more than enough info from Skylar as to Saul's money laundering and being a co-conspirator to the southwest's meth kingpin.
J.P. 03
AG
I got the impression from the phone call w Francesca that the Feds have a ton on Saul and are actively digging for more, so him being able to operate freely in society is off the table. So either he goes back to the vacuum guy, gets arrested, or dies.

And honestly, would him getting extracted and starting over as somebody else be a satisfying ending? Only if he can somehow convince Kim to come with him to start scheming together all over again, but I think that possibility is over after last episode.

That leaves him dying or going to jail, both of which would be deserved. I'm sure there will be a few final twists along the way, though.
DannyDuberstein
AG
That's right. Forgot about retrieving the video. But yeah, they've got him cold with Skyler
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Saul has gotta go down. No one has gone to jail out of this universe. But it's time now. Death would be overkill, but a laundry list of money laundering, trafficking, and criminal conspiracy charges seems like a fit

Saul goes to a fed facility and is put on kitchen detail making breakfast (cinnamon rolls included) for 500 inmates and calls the weekly bingo game.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
DannyDuberstein
AG
How many angry bricks would the BB fanboy world **** if Skyler is the last and only BB character cameo in the BCS finale?
Another Doug
AG
Saul get off on a technicallity on the criminal trial, because of something Kim does.

However, he loses the civil trial and because he has no money left, the judge declares he has to serve as Walt Jr. butler and cook him breakfast every morning.
Complete Idiot
DannyDuberstein said:

How many angry bricks would the BB fanboy world **** if Skyler is the last and only BB character cameo in the BCS finale?
Maybe quadriplegic Ted Beneke.
Stat Monitor Repairman
DannyDuberstein said:

Lol. Please be true.
RC_57
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Has anybody else tried the "yep yep" method yet?

Nope nope
First Page Last Page
Page 102 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.