*** Better Call Saul - Season 6 ***

379,402 Views | 4308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aTmAg
Duckhook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgE2theBONE said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Btw, i think there have been questions as to what they actually have on Saul since everyone is dead or gone. At a minimum, they do have Skyler and they have whatever extensive video Jesse made for Hank. I have the feeling his secretary will be helpful to the prosecution as well once they have Saul and need her.

Skyler meets Saul:

They don't have the video Jesse made for Hank. The Neo Nazis retrieved it from Hank's house.

Which, if we're just spitballing here, the authorities could have found when they showed up at the peckerwood Nazis compound.
double aught
AG
Another Doug said:

Saul get off on a technicallity on the criminal trial, because of something Kim does.

However, he loses the civil trial and because he has no money left, the judge declares he has to serve as Walt Jr. butler and cook him breakfast every morning.

Is this customary in your legal system?
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I think Jimmy gets off scott free
Stat Monitor Repairman
DannyDuberstein said:

Forgot how much of a **** Skyler was.

Saul Goodman bout to tell her how it's gonna go down with the money laundering and she interrupts to tell him that she's a 'bookkeeper.'
J.P. 03
AG
One of my favorite little Easter eggs from the call with Francesca was how surprised he seemed to be to find out that the cops figured out his Laser Tag money laundering scheme.

Skyler mocked that idea in BB and pushed him toward the car wash for Walt's money, which means that Saul chose laser tag for his own money and the Feds sniffed it out.
not hedge
Out pops Lyle like mark wahlberg in the departed
AgE2theBONE
AG
Duckhook said:

AgE2theBONE said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Btw, i think there have been questions as to what they actually have on Saul since everyone is dead or gone. At a minimum, they do have Skyler and they have whatever extensive video Jesse made for Hank. I have the feeling his secretary will be helpful to the prosecution as well once they have Saul and need her.

Skyler meets Saul:

They don't have the video Jesse made for Hank. The Neo Nazis retrieved it from Hank's house.

But as I noted a few pages back, they've got more than enough info from Skylar as to Saul's money laundering and being a co-conspirator to the southwest's meth kingpin.

Which, if we're just spitballing here, the authorities could have found when they showed up at the Nazi peckerwood compound.

Damn good point. We saw them watching it so it's reasonable those psychopaths would've kept it to enjoy watching Jesse cry from time to time.
AgE2theBONE
AG
I will be so grateful if the day ever dawns when people stop thinking Walt Jr. breakfast jokes are funny.

It's not just beating a dead horse. It's resurrecting the horse, Lazarus style, and it beating it back to death ad infinitum.

walton91
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Jimmy gets arrested, represents himself, or has that former prosecutor defend him, and wiggles off the hook. Although full-on courtroom drama is not what I'm anticipating for a series finale
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
walton91 said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Jimmy gets arrested, represents himself, or has that former prosecutor defend him, and wiggles off the hook. Although full-on courtroom drama is not what I'm anticipating for a series finale

Courtroom drama finale could be great. He's in the process of defending himself and works through flashbacks. May be a bit too cheesy
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
J.P. 03 said:

One of my favorite little Easter eggs from the call with Francesca was how surprised he seemed to be to find out that the cops figured out his Laser Tag money laundering scheme.

Skyler mocked that idea in BB and pushed him toward the car wash for Walt's money, which means that Saul chose laser tag for his own money and the Feds sniffed it out.

This is such a fun Easter egg. Great find
J.P. 03
AG
You guys might be on to something with this courtroom drama thing. Although I'm thinking less of a Seinfeld finale-type situation (even though cameos from some of Saul's past clients testifying against him could be hilarious) and more of a serious drama.

Except instead of winning or skating by on a technicality like he's relied on for so long, I think he would lose. Probably by ignoring someone's sound legal advice that likely would have worked and instead trying a Slippin' Jimmy trick or two that backfires, and he has to pay the price by spending a good chunk of the rest of his life in prison. That would actually be a pretty fitting ending and a cruel reminder that Chuck was right when he said he could never be a "real" lawyer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
not hedge said:

You got all these minor characters lurking out there.

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

not hedge said:

You got all these minor characters lurking out there.

Watch those twin skater dweebs from epi 1 show up
Tobias Funke
AG
AgE2theBONE said:

I will be so grateful if the day ever dawns when people stop thinking Walt Jr. breakfast jokes are funny.

It's not just beating a dead horse. It's resurrecting the horse, Lazarus style, and it beating it back to death ad infinitum.

IT'S FLYNN
Stat Monitor Repairman
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
2 days
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
If BB were a video game.
They did hank dirty in this, but environments in UE5 are incredible

not hedge
Looks boring
Seven Costanza
AG
Gene looks a lot like one of the Bill Swerski's Superfans. It's kind of amazing that Bob Odenkirk never appeared in any of the sketches despite having written them (along with Robert Smigel, who did appear in the sketches).

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
We'll never look forward to a new episode of BB/BCS again.
InnocentBystander99
AG
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I'll give it 5 years and gilligan/Gould will be back.
I doubt they're giving up this universe for good
torrid
AG
Diamonds are con's best friend.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Naughty Dog needs to get all over this. A Neil Druckmann and Vince Gilligan/Peter Gould colab would be incredible.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
walton91
She testify against Jimmy? Jimmy show up at the Sprinkler factory in FL?
double aught
AG
Yep!
DannyDuberstein
AG
I would say she tries to get her license back to defend him except for the fact the affidavit she signed closed that door forever. That would be too cheesy and cliche anyway
Know Your Enemy
AG
I'd guess that Gene shows up at the sprinkler place so that means there's no chance it happens.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

torrid
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Ironically, he was running against Kevin Costner for that award.
not hedge
Know Your Enemy
AG
If she were a President she'd be Baberham Lincoln.
First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.