*** Better Call Saul - Season 6 ***

379,616 Views | 4308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aTmAg
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great episode.
not hedge
i thought he was going to, then i remembered jimmy is a con man not a serial killer like walt
torrid
AG
Seems like the conclusion to Kim's story. Does she face criminal charges related to scamming Howard and his death? Maybe, but probably not. They don't need to answer that. The important thing is she admitted her sins to Howard's wife, not that she (Howard's wife) is in the forgiving frame of mind. When Kim broke down, she regained her humanity and can now go on with her life. And maybe find a better job.

I figured it was going to be Carol Burnett who figured out who he was, watching all those YouTube videos and all. I didn't like the turn it was taking when Saul started approaching her with the phone cord. Not sure if it was to strangle her or tie her up. Jimmy/Saul was never that kind of criminal. When she said "I trusted you", that knocked Saul back to reality and maybe restored a little of his humanity.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Loved this episode. Saul being a dick/****** to Kim while signing the divorce papers really made me despise him. Pinkman was nails. Kim sinking herself into her work was good to see, even if there is no glory. Really hope Rhea gets lots more work after BCS concludes.
DannyDuberstein
AG
rucker said:

i thought he was going to, then i remembered jimmy is a con man not a serial killer like walt

Saul was ready to send people to Belize. Desperate enough, he's capable. Basically same as Walt
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Yeah, he was never gonna kill her but I wish he had. I don't want him to go down

If that's Kim's end, I'm ok with that. Definitely opens up for a Kim spinoff.

I think she shows up in the finale somehow though
cr0wbar
AG
Wow- that was a damn fine hour of TV. Now THAT was Jesse Pinkman. Do you think he was filming Westworld around the same time?

• Sissy world was nuts. They fleshed it out and it was terrible. Poor Kim.
  • Yacht Rock score - Rupert Holmes Escape. He then went Pop with Blondie Tide is High. They both cracked me up.
  • Kim on that bus was amazing.
  • I remember switching out the phone line to connect it to the desktop.
Sports-Ag
AG
Who is getting Cinnabon for the finale next week?
not hedge
im sorry but howard was ****ed over undeservingly
torrid
AG
No making Jimmy a murderer would just be bad television.
not hedge
Somebody from Reddit said the 737k walt needed for his cancer was the same amount the cancer guy had in his account
torrid
AG
I'm glad Carol Burnett's role has an important part in wrapping up the series. I still wish she had played a criminal.
Bunk Moreland
torrid said:

I'm glad Carol Burnett's role has an important part in wrapping up the series. I still wish she had played a criminal.

She sorta did for those wishing Jimmy walks away living a free and great life.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Life Alert needs to capitalize on this and make a new BCS-themed commercial
JD Shellnut
AG
Not sure why Jimmy was so dead set on stealing from cancer guy. I guess maybe he wasn't thinking correctly after his phone call with Kim. Not sure who's life was worst Gene's or Florida Kim.
torrid
AG
The iPad for the talk show says "Talking Dead" on it.

Great comparison to "Leaving Las Vegas" with Jimmy trying to destroy himself.
toucan82
JD Shellnut said:

Not sure why Jimmy was so dead set on stealing from cancer guy. I guess maybe he wasn't thinking correctly after his phone call with Kim. Not sure who's life was worst Gene's or Florida Kim.
has to be Florida Kim. I mean, have you tried Miracle Whip?
not hedge
yep yep yep yep yep
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Something about Jimmy authentically wanting to help the elderly earlier in the series…

Then he's taking advantage of Marion. Makes his pause after she says she trusts him but before she life alerts the cops so effective. Excellent scene!
Tobias Funke
AG
Didn't even notice when it happened, but the BCS commercial on the laptop was in color

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Oh wow, I missed that completely
Complete Idiot
Was sad to see Kim making copies.

"I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like that" lyrics seemed meaningful after prior scenes.

Was pretty shocking to see how cold Jimmy was to Kim while signing papers.

Ball knocking over styrofoam pillar was funny to me.

Love seeing an elderly person take out Jimmy after how he would manipulate them - albeit with a soft touch - during Sandpiper prep.
Complete Idiot
Sports-Ag said:

Who is getting Cinnabon for the finale next week?
No thanks, I'd like to stay awake for the entire episode.
cajunaggie08
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Kevin can **** himself is the worst title name ever. Don't need kids seeing that on commercials

Why are your kids watching Better Call Saul if a show with a bleeped out F-word in the title will offend their sweet minds?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Fantastic episode. Couldn't have asked for more.

So next episode opens with the phone call from Kim's perspective, is my guess. I just can't believe they'd leave us hanging on that conversation.

Whatever that conversation was was the reason he fully "broke bad" and flipped back into Slippin' Jimmy. Him going back to the cancer guy's house reminds me of S5 Walter White. Actually made me uncomfortable to watch.
Hey, I finally got something right!

This was a great episode.

Got a big kick out of seeing Kim and Jesse interact. It was 100% fan service, but I'm not complaining.

I was in disbelief that Gene was about to kill Carol Burnett, but I also fully believed he was about to do it. And in my head I was thinking "Wow, they're doing THIS?" Had he done it, he would've been worse than Walter White, inarguably.

Very interested to see what role Kim plays in the finale, and what Saul does. Somehow I don't think he runs forever.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
cajunaggie08 said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Kevin can **** himself is the worst title name ever. Don't need kids seeing that on commercials

Why are your kids watching Better Call Saul if a show with a bleeped out F-word in the title will offend their sweet minds?

It was a throwback to the poster who made a thread about this title
Know Your Enemy
AG
This Talking Saul show is hot garbage.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
IMDB lists the finale title as Saul Gone.
J.P. 03
AG
Maybe Vince Gilligan isn't perfect after all. He admitted on Talking Saul that he didn't think they needed to pay off the Lalo line from Breaking Bad by creating a whole character for him, but Peter insisted and talked him into it. Can't imagine this show without Lalo.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
rucker said:

Have a nice life . Jimmy did not deserve her
Let's not lose sight of the fact that the Howard situation is more Kim's fault than Jimmy's. He didn't want to do it, and she talked him into it.

Whatever he did with his life afterwards is maybe worthy of her judgement, but not that. She was just as culpable, if not more so. The weight of that guilt, and maybe even the hypocrisy of her telling him to turn himself in, hit her all in one moment on the bus.
oragator
On the post show wrap up, Bob thought that Jimmy was in leaving Las Vegas mode, he was just gonna tear things down until he got caught because he couldn't live that crappy life anymore.

Another fun story from that, they got Carole because her and Gilligan had the same favorite limo driver and they were fans of one another. He would relay messages back and forth.

Duckhook
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

rucker said:

Saul was ready to send people to Belize. Desperate enough, he's capable. Basically same as Walt

Saul was ready for somebody else to send people to Belize. Saul doesn't have a taste for that kind of actual physical dirty work.
oragator
And I guess I was the only one who didn't even recognize Kim until her name plate showed at work. They did a great job of really changing her,

Bob's three words to describe the finale were "hard won truth".

Gilligan said fans should get their depends ready.

So many directions it could go now, gonna be fun.
torrid
AG
Watching the episode again, with Mr. Yep and the dead-end job. Make me want to poke my eyes out.
Duckhook
AG
So I guess we're assuming that Saul's meltdown in the phone booth was after Kim hung up on him? Or did he make a follow-up call to somebody else and we'll see that next week?
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.