Only Murders In The Building - Hulu

13,909 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LMCane
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Awesome episode. The twist was so clever and very well done.
Big Al 1992
AG
That was a great, smart and original episode. Loved it.
israeliag
AG
This show is so damn charming.
MrPlow2010
AG
I think there was only one line of dialogue in that episode. It was very well done and my favorite so far. This show keeps getting better.
Iowaggie
AG
This has been a great show to watch with the spouse. I think I've been influenced by Martin Short's character as I have been requesting more dips lately.
walton91
Dips for dinner!
LawHall88
AG
Also, there was a "break of the 4th wall" near the start of the episode. I don't think that had been done in the previous episodes.
Swarely
Tim Kono spoke directly to the camera in the first episode about how he was about to die.
hgc159
So will the Season 1 ending cliffhanger be:

1) "Who killed Tim Kono?"

or

2) "Who did they just find dead?"

Which would you rather see?

For me? #1
"Life's tough. Get a helmet, man." -Candace Owens
LawHall88
AG
Another good episode...
LawHall88
AG
hgc159 said:

or

For me? #1
There are some potential spoilers in this link...
Spoiler Alert
hgc159
LawHall88 said:

hgc159 said:

or

For me? #1
Spoiler Alert
Possibly. Those photos show her in what she was wearing at the beginning of Ep 1.

Did you notice what the "dead" person was wearing in that scene where she was wearing that?
"Life's tough. Get a helmet, man." -Candace Owens
LawHall88
AG
hgc159 said:

LawHall88 said:

hgc159 said:

or

For me? #1
Spoiler Alert
Possibly. Those photos show her in what she was wearing at the beginning of Ep 1.

Did you notice what the "dead" person was wearing in that scene where she was wearing that?
Tie-dye hoodie guy, so Oscar? We go back to he was going upstairs when the fire alarm was going off when everybody else was going downstairs.
Swarely
Pretty good episode. Didn't see Beadie getting murdered coming. Thought for sure she was going to be the one who murdered Tim Kono.
Big Al 1992
AG
Who is Beadie?
10andBOUNCE
AG
Nice to see "Holly" from The Office in something. She's got the same kind of oddness in this show as well.
jamesf
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

Who is Beadie?
Beadie is Amy Ryan's character from The Wire.
Big Al 1992
AG
Oh yeah!
kapon
AG
I've really enjoyed the show.
GIG 'EM!
kapon
AG
Episode 9 was excellent!
GIG 'EM!
LawHall88
AG
kapon said:

Episode 9 was excellent!
So do you think we know the killer or is there one more head fake coming?
Swarely
Swarely said:

Pretty good episode. Didn't see Beadie getting murdered coming. Thought for sure she was going to be the one who murdered Tim Kono.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
LawHall88 said:

kapon said:

Episode 9 was excellent!
So do you think we know the killer or is there one more head fake coming?

I don't believe they would actually reveal it as a cliff hanger for the last episode.
walton91
Steve Martin has said that we will know who the killer is this season. What form that takes is unknown. Love this little show. Feels like a little show even though it has huge stars behind it. Loved Jane Lynch in this one too
FightinTexasAg15
AG
The body double made for some great gags this episode. I didn't see the twist coming though
Sex Panther
AG
Jane Lynch as his stunt double was amazing
walton91
including sex scenes

"I did some of my own stunts"
"Yes...you did ride a bike"
fig96
AG
So I had the thought that Jan might be the murderer, then dismissed that after seeing the note on her door and then her getting stabbed. But with what we know now I realize that she seems to have been involved in some way but maybe isn't THE killer (or is one of the killers?).
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
fig96 said:

So I had the thought that Jan might be the murderer, then dismissed that after seeing the note on her door and then her getting stabbed. But with what we know now I realize that she seems to have been involved in some way but maybe isn't THE killer (or is one of the killers?).

I don't think Jan was seeing Tim. I believe thats some misdirection.

I think the real first chair bassoonist was. Notice she has an asian boyfriend now and he calls her a prodigy meaning she is young. She may have in fact killed Tim but I don't know. I would hate if the murderer was someone we barely saw in the next to last episode.

So I think.....

Bunny leaves the notes
Ursula poisoned Tim - over the gut milk, maybe even with the gut milk
Oscars dad shot Tim
The cat licked the blood off it's feet and was poisoned indirectly via Tim or tim gave the cat gut milk too.
The suicide notes are Sting lyrics to be thrown away - he often writes dark stuff
The real first bassoonist was Tims secret girlfriend and the screamer
Jan simply got involved to get close to the investigation because she knew about Tim and the first chair bassoonist.

Can't reconcile how the first chair bassoonist has a new boyfriend so soon and seemingly showed no sympathy over his death that we know of.

And I have no idea who stabbed Jan.

Honestly anything is possible but I'm going with that - all the mysteries are different people really.

NOTE: I was assuming the real first chair bassoonist was like 20. Others are saying she is like 16. If she is underage scratch that about her being Tims lover but I still don't think it is Jan.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

PS - also predicting that Pataki will be murdered in the finale as she is mistaken for Brazzos and that will be the season 2 mystery.

Jane Lynch was awesome and that entire idea of her being his double and their similar look was pure gold especially Olivers scream reaction and comment on plastic surgery and touching her face. LMAO.

Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

PS - also predicting that Pataki will be murdered in the finale as she is mistaken for Brazzos and that will be the season 2 mystery.
As soon as she was introduced my wife and I guessed this would happen, but we thought it was going to happen in the same episode she was introduced.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Yeah I kind of threw it in as an afterthought cuz it does seem so obvious - but maybe it's yet another misdirect.

I'd love Jane Lynch to be part of S2 actually not just the deceased mystery. She was great and her Steve Martin mannerisms crack me up.

She does a lot of little weird things too - anyone notice she peeled the orange and then ate the peel not the inside.

PS I read somewhere but had forgotten the tie in the Steve Martins real life - Anne Heche left him for Ellen Degeneres and then left her for a man. Pretty much exactly what happened here with Brazzos former girlfriend.

IJones23
Fooled you with the tie dye hoodie!
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
What were the loose ends that weren't tied up?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FredMc92
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

What were the loose ends that weren't tied up?
My only loose end was the fact that Amy Ryan had a note on her door saying she was being watched. Who did that? ( I can't remember if she told the others about it and wonder if they would still believe her )
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.