***** Ted Lasso S2 Thread *****

177,331 Views | 1385 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boogieman
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
powerbelly said:

CowtownAg06 said:

I have very little interest in a Keely/Jaime/Roy love triangle.
Zero interest for me
I have as much interest in that returning as I had in the Rebecca and Sam love interest.
KidDoc
AG
Just got caught up in this amazing show.

My only complaint is I didn't like the Beard episode. It makes sense that it was Scorsase inspired as I don't like hardly any of his work.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
t - cam
AG
KidDoc said:

Just got caught up in this amazing show.

My only complaint is I didn't like the Beard episode. It makes sense that it was Scorsase inspired as I don't like hardly any of his work.

Don't know if it would matter to you but when I watched it a second time I completely loved it. Found it odd the first time. I've watched it a few times now and find it pretty brilliant actually.
denied
A) Holy ****tt!!!!

"Your eyebrows aren't crazy; they're psychotic"

"You are Keeley Fking Jones, The Independent Woman."

"Here is one with no s-it in it."

Every week this show continues to also show how great it is with call backs and one liners.
nai06
AG
Damn, that was a hell of an episode. So many mini cliff hangers. And WTF Nate? Next week's episode is going to be wild.
DeangeloVickers
AG
The choreographed dance was so damn funny
La Fours
AG
Ending the episode with Karma Police was /*cking perfect. [/said in my best Roy Kent voice]
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
F*** Nate! That little, sniveling tw*t deserves to have his *** kicked, and I hope his comeuppance is cathartic for us. I suspect Ted takes the high road and simply fires him, but I can see someone like Beard or Roy giving him a good verbal lashing.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
denied
You know it isn't going to happen like that. Ted won't tell the other guys it was Nate. Nate is going to leave for another club, fall flat, get fired, and Ted will take him back at the same time teaching him to be confident and humble together and the importance of trust and loyalty.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
I don't see how the other guys don't figure it out immediately. Both Roy and Beard already know about Nate's feelings about Ted, and were all together when Ted told them about his panic attack. I think they will easily put two and two together, and at that point, there is no way you can keep him on the team. They have really been building up to the entire organization turning on Nate: Roy finding out he kissed Keeley, the kit manager getting abused, Roy and Beard listening to him complain about being an assistant, his abuse of Collin. It would be incredibly unrealistic for Ted to let him stick around when literally no one trusts him once this comes out. It would be terrible for team chemistry.

Now I could see Nate bouncing to another club prior to getting fired, which seems likely given the secret convo with Rupert, but I think it is unlikely that Ted just completely brushes this under the rug.
tk for tu juan
Phoebe's drawings of what I'm assuming is the teacher (at least how she imagines they look). As mentioned, the ending song was perfect
DeangeloVickers
AG
I feel like I'm gonna be pissed how Nate is handled. I could see Ted sitting out to let Nate coach them to victory.....
Nates been such a dumb ****, and Ted will high road it.....but I want Nate to fail

dave99ag
AG
"This is what you'll get
When you mess with us"

So perfect!
bthotugigem05
AG
His reaction to the Vanity Fair bit was hilarious, Rebecca immediately knowing where he would go with it was even better.
chiken
AG
I want to know if that was really Banksy. The actor wasnt given credit in the ending.
nai06
AG
chiken said:

I want to know if that was really Banksy. The actor wasnt given credit in the ending.

I think it's unlikely. Most people think it's Robin Gunningham and that didn't look like him.
G Martin 87
AG
Starting laughing as soon as the first notes of the ending song started. Fing bloody brilliant.
chilidogfood
AG
Don't know if this is against the forum rules, but my wife is making Ted Lasso biscuits in time for the finale, if anyone in the Houston area is interested.

www.sweetelainesbakery.com

chiken
AG
Damn. I would try those if I were in Houston still.
chiken
AG
Also, I loved Higgens pun and Ted's reaction. He can't say no to anything if it's presented in the form of a pun.

I am going to miss watching these episodes each week. And I'll miss it even more when the series is over. Surely 7 awards will make them reconsider just 3 seasons, right?!
G Martin 87
AG
chilidogfood said:

Don't know if this is against the forum rules, but my wife is making Ted Lasso biscuits in time for the finale, if anyone in the Houston area is interested.

The missus found the recipe for these online and made some. Highly recommended.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'm not sure Akufo is as honorable as he suggests he is. He says he doesn't believe in billionaires but drops piles of $$$$ on a fancy helicopter entrance, buying out museums and filling them with actors, creating new restaurants out of thin air. Seems like he might not be completely up front with Sam
bthotugigem05
AG
Oooo I wonder if Rupert is somehow involved in the Bantr company and knew about Rebecca and San and he's bankrolling this whole initiative, it would create friction between her and Keeley too if she didn't do her due diligence.

Could explain why we didn't hear much about the transition from the oil company logo to Bantr on the jerseys too.
t - cam
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

Oooo I wonder if Rupert is somehow involved in the Bantr company and knew about Rebecca and San and he's bankrolling this whole initiative, it would create friction between her and Keeley too if she didn't do her due diligence.

Could explain why we didn't hear much about the transition from the oil company logo to Bantr on the jerseys too.

I don't think Rupert is that big of a baller.
Quad Dog
AG
I like that Ted pointed out the Doc misspelled favorite. In England she'd spell it favourite.
Quad Dog
AG
What's up with Nate? Ted has to give him a come to Jesus moment. I keep picturing some poor cleaning person following him around asking " who is spitting on mirrors?"
chiken
AG
"this isn't black this is dark heather charcoal"
Also "They can't maintain their lines...these guys are just not Nsync"
Ted: "take it from here?" Beard: "it's gotta be me"

get it?!! hahaha
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Wife and I watched Good Will Hunting the other night, the end with the doc had to be a reference to the movie.

"Son of a ***** he stole my move (line)"
bthotugigem05
AG
I'm curious how Beard will confront Nate about how he treats Will.
bigjag19
AG
chilidogfood said:

If you can make them gluten free and dairy free that would be great.
OldArmy71
AG
The actress who plays Keeley is really excellent. Hope she wins Best Supporting next year.

I can see the relationship between Roy and Keeley going in several directions, and all make sense.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Damn. Nate gone and messed with the Karma Police. It'll be what he gets…for messing with them.
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Freaking Nate, backstabbing a fellow diamond dog.
DeangeloVickers
AG
I feel they missed out not having this guy get out of the helicopter

Trident 88
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

I feel like I'm gonna be pissed how Nate is handled. I could see Ted sitting out to let Nate coach them to victory.....
Nates been such a dumb ****, and Ted will high road it.....but I want Nate to fail

Whatever happens, Nate is going to benefit. He'll either succeed, or he'll be forgiven and/or make progress toward being relieved of the burden he carries because of his crappy relationship with his dad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.