***** Ted Lasso S2 Thread *****

177,387 Views | 1385 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boogieman
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bunk Moreland
Thunder18 said:

TXAG 05 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

t - cam said:

redline248 said:

Y'all into gilfs or just olds yourself? She does nothing for me

How old are you?
im 31 and I love her.

however, I thought she was much older than she is. she is only 47.

Thought she was a lot older too. I think she is hot.

I'm 35 and think she's a smoke show

34 and agree.
redline248
AG
Sassy >> Rebecca
t - cam
AG
redline248 said:

Sassy >> Rebecca

I think most would agree with that. Also her overtly flirty nature is fun.

Thunder18
AG
redline248 said:

Sassy >> Rebecca

TXAG 05
AG
t - cam said:

redline248 said:

Sassy >> Rebecca

I think most would agree with that. Also her overtly flirty nature is fun.

The actress playing Sassy is also ten years younger, so there's that.
Who?mikejones!
Sassy is attractive but annoying as hell.
jeffk
AG
#TeamRebecca here
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
jeffk said:

#TeamRebecca here

#TEAMWHYNOTBOTH
Quad Dog
AG
Does this show the age of this show's audience that no one is arguing for or against Keeley?
Rudyjax
AG
Quad Dog said:

Does this show the age of this show's audience that no one is arguing for or against Keeley?
Moreso how unattractive Keeley is in comparison.
Who?mikejones!
Quad Dog said:

Keeley looks like a mouse to me
redline248
AG
lol, I just assumed Keely was the undisputed hottest one on the show.
Rudyjax
AG
redline248 said:

lol, I just assumed Keely was the undisputed hottest one on the show.
She was supposed to be when they were making out Rebecca as the matronly scorned woman. Now they're changing how they present her.

I never found Keely that attractive, but she's a good actress.
Bunk Moreland
Bex is the undisputed hottest on the show but we haven't seen her this season.
t - cam
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Bex is the undisputed hottest on the show but we haven't seen her this season.

She's keeley hazell and is who keeley in the show is pretty loosely based off of.

MooreTrucker
AG
I'm an old, but I think Keeley is 100x hotter than Rebecca or Sassy. Rebecca to me looks quite a bit older than 47.

Who is Bex?
spadilly
S
Rupert's girlfriend/fiance
boogieman
AG
Rupert's new girl. You saw her on the dart episode.
gigemJTH12
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Quad Dog said:

Keeley looks like a mouse to me
well she is a hot mouse
Who?mikejones!
Accurate
CDub06
AG
I'll use subtitles on occasion, but I don't really have that issue with Ted Lasso. Unless Jamie Tartt is speaking, then I'll have to run it back and turn the captions on.

EDIT: I thought Page 13 was the end of the thread, but I see that y'all have moved onto eye candy and now I'm off topic..
gigemJTH12
AG
did yall notice the scene where Rebecca came upstairs to ask her niece to watch a scary movie how...um....busty she was looking? may have been her most attractive scene of the show.

fig96
AG
Good read:

The Ted Lasso backlash was inevitable
jeffk
AG
fig96 said:

Good read:

The Ted Lasso backlash was inevitable

It's like the author just wrote an article based on the timeline of conversations we've all been having here.
t - cam
AG
I've noticed with friends that there are people that have seemingly decided they don't want to be part of the trend anymore and would rather now be in the much smaller group of people who have decided this show is overrated now. It's merely an over correction from these same people that loved being early viewers when majority of people were still asking why would they add another pay service. It's popular now and near unanimous acclaim has potentially made it uncool.

HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
t - cam said:

I've noticed with friends that there are people that have seemingly decided they don't want to be part of the trend anymore and would rather now be in the much smaller group of people who have decided this show is overrated now. It's merely an over correction from these same people that loved being early viewers when majority of people were still asking why would they add another pay service. It's popular now and near unanimous acclaim has potentially made it uncool.

Some people just want to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. What's sad, is that people that feel the need to be that negative would do best by actually watching the show and basking in some of its ideals.
htxag09
AG
And honestly don't know how it's overrated? Has a huge following from a small group, but there are a lot of people who've never even heard of it. Hell I've introduced dozens of people to it. I had family staying with me two weeks ago and made them watch it. They've all seen every episode already
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Every time I see Rebecca, I see a modern day Sergeant Callahan from Police Academy.
CowtownAg06
AG
I can't understand Nate or Coach Beard sometimes.
AgGrad99
AG
I love the show. Loved last season, and love this season.

S2E1 was the only one that seemed to be a little off (maybe trying a tad too hard). But it was the season opener, that happens with shows all the time. They need to get a storyline going to gain any traction.

I keep waiting for it to lose it's fast ball, but it just gets better and better. not sure how anyone can call it over-rated. It's isnt' that popular. It's very very underrated.

I also love shows that come out once a week. I didnt realize I missed it, until I started watching some shows on Apple and Disney+ that do this. I like the discussion with people about the previous week. I like being on the same page as people I discuss it with, instead of having to wait until everyone watches the entire season.
Koldus131
AG
Just my two cents, but give me a show that releases weekly all day every day. I think a huge part of the reason almost any and all content released on Netflix is complete and utter **** now is because it's all marketed and planned for people to binge and then never think about again.
AgGrad99
AG
Agreed.

And when I watch a show weekly, rather than binged over one week...I remember the storyline much more when the next season comes out.

When Netflix releases a new season these days, I feel like I have to go back and skim through the old season to catch back up.
bthotugigem05
AG
I love it. Hell, I wish books came out in serial form like they used to.
jeffk
AG
CowtownAg06 said:

I can't understand Nate or Coach Beard sometimes.

Yeah, Nate is the only person I can't understand consistently. His voice volume is so low and accent is too hard to pick up sometimes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.