***** Ted Lasso S2 Thread *****

177,102 Views | 1385 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boogieman
bthotugigem05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fig96
AG
I looked at that recipe before I made mine and he makes it harder than it needs to be, no idea why he bakes them that long.

Much easier:
https://www.saltharvestcreatives.com/ted-lassos-biscuit-recipe/
boy09
AG
fig96 said:

I looked at that recipe before I made mine and he makes it harder than it needs to be, no idea why he bakes them that long.
That's like the whole point of his videos. He makes a first version trying to stay true to whatever is in the show/movie, then he goes over the top trying to make the best possible version of the dish that he can.
fig96
AG
Gotcha, I'm not familiar with him.

Either way his first batch is in the oven like an hour longer than mine were
bigjag19
AG
I hate you people and my damn allergies.
brew82
That was a great episode. My favorite of the series thus far. Was hoping it wouldn't end.
Frenchy
AG
Thanks for this recipe! I'm with you. The other dude lost me on required effort.
Need some zen? Join me for a <a href="https://youtu.be/prm-tvdsBFs">day hike in Chaco Canyon</a>.
fig96
AG
You bet! They're really easy to make and are great with coffee.
Mayor West
AG
fig96 said:

You bet! They're really easy to make and are great with coffee.

Or tea
fig96
AG
Hot brown water no thank you.
redline248
AG
fig96 said:

Not that I advocate one or the other, but what the hell does he think coffee is?
La Fours
AG
redline248 said:

fig96 said:

Not that I advocate one or the other, but what the hell does he think coffee is?
Hot black water. Duh.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Made some biscuits at lunch today from the link provided above. They turned out good!

Rudyjax
AG
Where do you get the box?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
https://www.saltharvestcreatives.com/ted-lassos-pink-biscuit-box/
bthotugigem05
AG
https://www.theonion.com/critically-acclaimed-ted-lasso-episode-just-stock-pho-1847547843
gigemJTH12
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

The nerf bit was greatness
I just started watching Ted Lasso a couple weeks ago and watched the Christmas episode last night.

this scene was amazing and the part where the two soccer players were behind the table creating a fake dramatic scene was amazing.

"Tell my family I love them"

"no I wont because youre going to tell them"

that little back and forth was one of the funniest things I have seen on TV in a while. perfect.
gigemJTH12
AG
aglaohfour said:

I can't say how delighted I was that this was a Christmas episode. It was a really lovely surprise. And Rebecca with the gifts and making sure that Ted wasn't alone! .
I was really hoping he was going to end up sleeping with her even though I know its probably too early in the show if thats going to happen.

she is so hot
The Dirty Sock

Really loving this show so far.
birdman
I'm hoping that Rebecca's ex-husband has some screen time. Stir things up a bit.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

aglaohfour said:

I can't say how delighted I was that this was a Christmas episode. It was a really lovely surprise. And Rebecca with the gifts and making sure that Ted wasn't alone! .
I was really hoping he was going to end up sleeping with her even though I know its probably too early in the show if thats going to happen.

she is so hot

Mayor West
AG
birdman said:

I'm hoping that Rebecca's ex-husband has some screen time. Stir things up a bit.

He's the one she's Bantr-ing with
75AG
AG
lunchbox said:

LOL - which Roy are you today?

Roy is so like Mike
Legal Custodian
AG
No one might know this show, but this is all I can think of when I see Rebecca's ex.
redline248
AG
Not Buffy?
Legal Custodian
AG
redline248 said:

Not Buffy?

Yeah a little bit, but more so Merlin for whatever reason. Maybe just cause he was older then
BowSowy
AG
birdman said:

Agreed. I absolutely love this show, but there's no conflict. I thought Jamie showing up would bring some conflict but that seems to have gone cold. Seems like Roy being a coach will bring some conflict with Nate, but that's pretty tame.
t - cam
AG
BowSowy said:

birdman said:

Agreed. I absolutely love this show, but there's no conflict. I thought Jamie showing up would bring some conflict but that seems to have gone cold. Seems like Roy being a coach will bring some conflict with Nate, but that's pretty tame.

There will likely be something But for the time being just enjoy enjoying a show. It's just soo good.

Rudyjax
AG
The actor that plays Nate is in my favorite movie of the 2010s.

thanksandgigem04
AG
Just a fun little Easter egg that I didn't catch the first go round but in the Dubai air episode Higgins' wife calls in the middle of a diamond dogs meeting and the ringtone is the rainbow song. Wouldn't have thought about it at all but since this last episode it is a good continuity piece.
PatAg
AG
I'm expecting to see some good conflict in this episode.
LawHall88
AG
CubbieAggie
AG
LawHall88 said:

[url=https://twitter.com/funnyordie/status/1431017144469184516?s=20][/url]

Quote:

He's what happens when a golden retriever humps a motivational poster until Ned Flanders pops out!
denied
"I'm wearing a smile!"

We were all way off on LDN152!!!
nai06
AG
You aren't kidding! (In relation to your spoiler)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.