Guitar players- I ordered a "CHibson"

7,829 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by dude95
TequilaMockingbird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, it appears they are attempting to send me another replacement. When I'll receive it? Who knows lol

Quote:

Dear friends,

I'm Deanna and I just accepted this shop. This is the case. In order to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China (which was July 1st), the security check will be upgraded. All postal items shipped from the Beijing port were suspended for more than half a month. After the transportation was resumed, there were few flights, and the carrier had a large backlog of packages that could not be sent out quickly, so there were delays. The carrier is currently shipping one by one, and the package will be delivered to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you can understand. thank you very much.

They originally said by July 23rd. We'll see.
TequilaMockingbird
Third time's a charm. Waited almost two months for the replacement's replacement, and it actually arrived intact! And it looks like it may be the best of the bunch.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Looks like you're holding out on us with the rest of the collection.
TequilaMockingbird
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Looks like you're holding out on us with the rest of the collection.
I don't have anything spectacular, just a bunch of Korean PRSi and such. When I have more time I'll post them in the regular thread. This one has served its purpose.
dude95
AG
So you mentioned $290 original price shipped to your door. With everything that's happened - did that change? Did you pay shipping for the others? Was it $290 for 1 good guitar and 2 with broken headstocks? Did you repair both of the others so you have a couple of (blemished but playable) guitars?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.