Sneaker Thread

818,250 Views | 13916 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by MW03
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mail call. Now into storage they go until Christmas.

David_Puddy
AG
aTm_bomb said:

Anyone interested in these upcoming drops? Trying do decide this are ones to chase day 1 or sit and wait. Dont currently have any AJ4s but do have some Ivory and Green Glow AJ3s but really like the dark elephant print.

June 15 rumored - AJ4 Oxidized Green

Aug 31 - AJ3 Grey Cement

Or wait for these AJ4 SB Navy in Feb 2025

I thought I was done after the Space Jam lows...

Seems like Nike is getting a bit lazy with these color ways. Those Navy 4s are pretty much a spitting image of the Military blue 4s to me. No reason if you have 1 to get the other.
David_Puddy
AG
David_Puddy said:

Honestly surprised these are sitting. I put in a $100 bid on StockX to try & get them cheaper. Anyone have a promo code by chance?

In today's episode of "I don't need any more shoes but bought some anyway," I was able to pick these up on StockX @ $135 all in.
cmk10
AG
Just got these on eBay (Thrashin Dunks). Too good of a deal to pass up for only 90 bucks. What color laces do y'all think i should go w?

Teddy Perkins
AG
Yellow to pick up the outsole and back tab colors. Cool pick up!
cmk10
AG
Yeah. That would work. They came out in 2008. Had never seen them before and was just looking randomly for dunks line i always do on eBay and they popped up.
WES2006AG
AG
cmk10 said:

Yeah. That would work. They came out in 2008. Had never seen them before and was just looking randomly for dunks line i always do on eBay and they popped up.
If those are from 2008 there is a decent chance the soles could crumble if you wear them.
Teddy Perkins
AG
CMPCTs for $100.
vmiaptetr
AG
Sea Speed
AG
I would buy every pair of cmpcts they had
cr0wbar
AG
What's the point of the 'Notify Me' button on the SNRKs app when they notify you 72 hours prior but not the morning of
Sea Speed
AG
cr0wbar said:

What's the point of the 'Notify Me' button on the SNRKs app when they notify you 72 hours prior but not the morning of

Iirc you can set the reminder period. Mine was at 15 minutes but it still often didn't work.
MW03
AG
The Yeezy Zebras sold out quick. I was considering getting a second pair to hold back.
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03 said:

The Yeezy Zebras sold out quick. I was considering getting a second pair to hold back.
I was thinking the same, but held off. I need to save my $$$$ for the Kobe Girl Dad's releasing Friday. My little girl turns 1 on the 27th.
vmiaptetr
AG
Yeah. I was going to get a pair of 350's to wear around the house as my daily. Missed out on every colorway I've considered so far.
El Gallo Blanco
MW03 said:

These are tough! #HSF

I know I am late on these but I would like to eat some crow. Mine just came in and I think they are the perfect color scheme. I was disappointed at first, thinking they were too greyish blue, but in hindsight I believe the crappy lighting at the outlet mall shoe place may have been to blame. I love these...and they have been surprisingly comfortable and sturdy feeling from first wear...haven't had the same luck with my last few pairs of J3's. Great shoe!
BowSowy
AG
I think Adidas is doing FCFS which means bots are going to scoop up all the hyped shoes.
David_Puddy
AG
I totally missed the slide drop today and yesterday. I have a pair of the grey ones but wanted the Bone or Pure pair.
vmiaptetr
AG
Random question: Is there a shoe release that you are looking forward to even though there is no confirmation that the shoe exists or will be released? Or maybe a collab that you think would be killer?

For me, it is whatever Jordan will be released alongside the Beyond the Spider-Verse film. As far as I know, nothing has been confirmed or suggested. I'm just assuming and speaking it into existence. I'm also assuming it is going to be amazing.
vmiaptetr
AG
Mail call. My 4x4's came in. These things have about as much grip as the tires on my off-roader. The health and fitness board might be more interested in these, but whatever.

tamuags08
AG
Those look sharp! Would be a great trail running shoe
aTm_bomb
AG
SB Dunk Orange Label

Me gusta.
Sea Speed
AG
Why do gum soles look so good
MW03
AG
Sheesh

https://www.adidas.com/us/yzy-350-v2-cmpct/IG9608.html

$115?? I got these hoes on right now?
Sea Speed
AG
MW03 said:

Sheesh

Welp.. guess I am spending money today.
Teddy Perkins
AG
MW03 said:

Sheesh

In!
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03 said:

Sheesh

I need the black pair still. Need those secondary prices to plummet
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

Sheesh

Respectfully......F you sir! That said, TTS or 1/2 size up?
vmiaptetr
AG
Anyone have an opinion on comfort differences between the 350 and 380?
David_Puddy
AG
If you're looking at the 350 CMPCT model, from several online reviews it seems to be the most comfortable version out there.
MW03
AG
David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

Sheesh

Respectfully......F you sir! That said, TTS or 1/2 size up?
1/2 up
CFTXAG10
AG
The 350 cmpct is the most comfortable Yeezy by far!
jeffk
AG
I forget, do you size up a half size like you do with normal 350s?
aggiephoenix02
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Avia-Mens-High-Top-Retro-720-Athletic-Sneakers-Sizes-7-17/5333618903?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&gclsrc=aw.ds&&adid=222222222285333618903_160430513516_20961978881&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=695025801583&wl4=pla-2292387031103&wl5=9028070&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=5333618903&veh=sem&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAADmfBIpY3jtetE5f_lpK6s3TYR382&gclid=Cj0KCQjw9vqyBhCKARIsAIIcLMHgNq6wW_CgnKVl3LCF6pubff8qzbvQxV5rYfINACePW-QZTu7-JnwaArPEEALw_wcB

Avia hightops for only $22.99
BowSowy
AG
$23 is a lot for a brick
First Page Last Page
Page 393 of 398

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.