Sneaker Thread

950,270 Views | 14633 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by cr0wbar
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BowSowy said:

HSF

I have the same pair. Wear them all the time.
sklipes
For anyone looking for GameDay shoes:

https://nike.sng.link/Astn5/6tbz/r_b6b13dc9af
fig96
AG
I've got a Nike gift card to use and looking for suggestions for the next addition to the collection so thought I'd crowdsource some opinions. Have a few pairs of Jordan mids and lowtop AJKOs, Blazer 77s, and Killshots, so probably looking at a casual lowtop in a colorway other than white. Thinking about...

Air Huarache

(always wanted a pair, might need to go on StockX for a cooler colorway)

Air Max Pre-Day

(really dig these, a little retro and super clean)

Lunargato II

(want to start playing indoor again and will need a pair of flats)

Tiempo Legend 10 Academy

(another flat option)

Or I may just save the giftcard and go on StockX for something else
jeffk
AG
I've almost pulled the trigger on the pre-days a few times. Especially some of the bolder colorways when they were like $60. Haven't tried them on feet yet though.
MW03
AG
those lunargatos are really cool. first time i've seen those.
vmiaptetr
AG
Good luck to everyone going for those Travis Scott's tomorrow.

Congratulations to jrod2181 on your new Travis Scott's.
MW03
AG
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

Good luck to everyone going for those Travis Scott's tomorrow.

Congratulations to jrod2181 on your new Travis Scott's.

MW03
AG
I don't know what artisanal red looks like in person, but these will be below retail in a month

jrod2181
Love it but sadly I will be on a plane
To Vegas for 9 ball doubles tournament so having to hope wife comes through on this one
vmiaptetr
AG
So, the Jarrito SB Dunk Low's are on my "grail" list, but I saw Converse is dropping some Topo Chico shoes on May 2nd. I'm a fan.

jrod2181
HST Good luck to everyone hope to get off plane and see a bunch W's for you all

vmiaptetr
AG
L
CFTXAG10
AG
L's for breakfast
boogieman
AG
L
WES2006AG
AG
L here as well
fig96
AG
Didn't even get a chance to get the L, thought the drop was later.
CFTXAG10
AG
Sounds like they will drop on Travis's site tomorrow

Until then if you want a raffle ticket on Undefeated heres the link; its open until 5pm today: Jumpman Jack Undefeated Raffle
vmiaptetr
AG
vmiaptetr
AG
At 12:15. Would this mean I HAVE to go to the store to pick them up, or can I still get them shipped? Don't have a Nike store super close to home.

EDIT: SNKRS app told me I wasn't close enough. I guess that answers that. Good luck to anyone else trying to get them.

David_Puddy
AG
Same here.....weird since I'm in Houston.

That said, if anyone hit on the Shock Drop for these and/or doesn't want them - would anyone mind trying for a size 14 for me please? I honestly can't remember the last time it's been since I hit on a drop, so I'm the opposite of Jrod.
jrod2181
HSW
9 ball doubles Vegas starts today

vmiaptetr
AG
Foot Locker just opened their draw for the Military Blue Jordan 4's.
David_Puddy
AG
I don't see it on their website. Do you have a link?
vmiaptetr
AG
This is what I got in an email, but when you click on the link, it directs you that you have to make the reservation thru their app.

ETA: I was able to enter. It mentioned that if you select both options of "pick-up in store" or "ship to me," you're odds are better. Pick up in store winners to be announced Friday afternoon, and ship to me on Saturday morning. I guess it still gives you enough time to enter into the SNKR app if need be, or if you want to try and cop two pairs.
David_Puddy
AG
Awesome.....just registered. Thanks for the info
Sea Speed
AG
Had poor internet at work and that deal on the ultraboost lights is gone and I desperately need a new pair for work. Very bummed.
K Bo
AG
After I saw this and realized how cheap they were I put a $115 bid out there. Well, I forgot and got hit today. Not upset snagging thesefor $147 all-in. I am just always a little skeptical about StockX.
MW03
AG
K Bo said:

After I saw this and realized how cheap they were I put a $115 bid out there. Well, I forgot and got hit today. Not upset snagging thesefor $147 all-in. I am just always a little skeptical about StockX.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The profit margin on OG 1 lows (or really any 1s) these days is so small these days. I wouldn't sweat someone trying to finesse you on these too much.
CFTXAG10
AG
The blue J4's are dipping big time on SX
MW03
AG
I have a conundrum.

I have long coveted military 4s. I also have a very strong love for pretty much everything JP.CO.

Part of me wants to get the Ultraman dunks to pair with my Samba dunks and Tokyo AJ1s.

Part of me wants the military 4s.

"Why not both" gif? Cause $350 is a lot to dump on sneakers as an old man in one sitting.

vs

vmiaptetr
AG
Well, it sounds like production numbers are high on the military blues. You could probably pick them up at little to no premium in the near future. Just go with the other ones, and pick up the blues a little further down the line.

I feel your pain on the spending. I need to pump my breaks. My wife is starting to detest shoe boxes show up in the mail as much as I detest Amazon boxes.

EDIT: I will not be taking my own advice as I picked up my Converse x Topo Chico's this morning, and I've got my entry for the Military Blues at Foot Locker going. Insert I'm never going to financially recover from this.gif
CFTXAG10
AG
Those military's are fire. I have em in black but thinking about throwing in a bid on SX for sh**s and gigs
BowSowy
AG
Mil Blues all day long
jrod2181
HST going Beavis Butthead Pumas today
Went 5-1 pool Tournament finished 33rd out of 384

David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

I have a conundrum.

I have long coveted military 4s. I also have a very strong love for pretty much everything JP.CO.

Part of me wants to get the Ultraman dunks to pair with my Samba dunks and Tokyo AJ1s.

Part of me wants the military 4s.

"Why not both" gif? Cause $350 is a lot to dump on sneakers as an old man in one sitting.

vs

I'd go MB4s all day. Looks like those Ultraman dunks ask price is already below retai before the drop datel for most sizes, so I imagine they're gonna sit and you can scoop them under retail later.
First Page Last Page
Page 384 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.