Sneaker Thread

952,232 Views | 14644 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by vmiaptetr
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was the most meaningless thread derail since they cast a non-white girl as the Little Mermaid...
zgolfz85
AG
do we all vote I leave the thread then? More than happy to.
aggiebird02
Well, I'm not leaving until I get my new 880s and rub that heat all over y'all's faces…
StringerBell
AG

Got a pair for 65
concac
AG
Nice. I was looking for some travel shoes.

Thanks for the heads up.
LPHA
AG
For those that got the dunk low by you, how long did it take to ship once you got the tracking information? Mine seem to just be bouncing around china
MBAR
AG
LPHA said:

For those that got the dunk low by you, how long did it take to ship once you got the tracking information? Mine seem to just be bouncing around china

I don't remember how long I ordered them but mine are showing up today.

EDIT: LOL jk. I just looked at the detailed history on tracking and they are still in China.
CFTXAG10
AG
LPHA said:

I got mine surprisingly fast. Maybe 3-4 weeks between order date and arrival.
LPHA
AG
That's exactly what my tracking info says
StillNotAnAggie
LPHA said:

We ordered my son's pair on June 1 and they got to my house on the 13th. I'm sure they are a pretty standard pair but they still shipped from China. I was amazed at a less than 2 weeks turnaround.
*Mail Call*
jah003
S
Grabbed a pair of Hibbet because SNKRS hates me.

These grandma heat?
CFTXAG10
AG
I was tempted, but I am in a phase of rotating white and grey SB's, so they might not see the light of day for a while. Plus I finally got a shipping notification on the Yeezy CMPCT's
powerbelly
AG
Where do these fall on the cold/heat line? At least tepid?

Teddy Perkins
AG
Grails.
Goldie Wilson
Poser
powerbelly
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Poser

Guilty. I am even going to wear them outside.
BowSowy
AG
Goldie Wilson
NB heat for the 574 gang
zgolfz85
AG
and on that last 574 note, I'm out on this thread. no one will miss me and I'm good with that. my presence was short-lived, like a bout of diarrhea. FFS, it's not heat though. You can find those NBs under retail. I just saw one site with them for 40% off....40%! I dig them, but they're just really clean, solid colorway 574s, not limited, not a collab, not a grail, not heat.

glad you boys like shoes in either case. they're truly an art form
aggiebird02
You'll be missed around these parts, venture back some day, champion…
Sea Speed
AG
Holy **** lighten up.
jeffk
AG
zgolfz85 said:

and on that last 574 note, I'm out on this thread. no one will miss me and I'm good with that. my presence was short-lived, like a bout of diarrhea. FFS, it's not heat though. You can find those NBs under retail. I just saw one site with them for 40% off....40%! I dig them, but they're just really clean, solid colorway 574s, not limited, not a collab, not a grail, not heat.

heat stroke claims another victim
LPHA
AG
FFS, calm down. Let's see some of your shoes. This **** is fun and shouldn't be taken nearly as seriously as you seem to be taking it.
aggiebird02
You're just jealous. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen…
LPHA
AG
I'm not even in a kitchen
aggiebird02
You just want to date me…

/AOC style
Goldie Wilson
zgolfz85 said:

So easily triggered
LPHA
AG
I don't know what that means
LPHA
AG
Mail call
concac
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Jesus Christ, man. Can't you just let people enjoy whatever shoes they like whether you consider them "heat" or not? Not sure why you're so hung up about it. Maybe you're just fking miserable all the time. You're even worse than the folks on r/sneakers.
Goldie Wilson
LPHA said:

Mail call

CFTXAG10
AG
LPHA said:

Mail call

CFTXAG10
AG
LPHA said:

Mail call

Gray Pride Month

Those are pretty friggin sweet. Almost makes me want to trade in my stealth's for a pair of these.
jah003
S
Dude… post your shoes and shut up.
LPHA
AG
I'm not sure what laces to go with. Came with white and black, but I think red might look good? That might raise the temperature too much though. I don't know, I'm new to the game
First Page Last Page
Page 320 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.