Sneaker Thread

952,602 Views | 14644 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by vmiaptetr
Prophet00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you wear an 8 or 9.
powerbelly
AG
ATM9000 said:

It's not really a W if they are sitting for sale on Nike.com right now. You just bought some Jordans.

It's a W unless you wear an 8 or 9. I took a L
Goldie Wilson
ATM9000 said:

It's not really a W if they are sitting for sale on Nike.com right now. You just bought some Jordans.
Get outta here with this attitude. Nobody needs or appreciates your gate keeping
MW03
AG
I look forward to wearing the **** out of these.
powerbelly
AG
I had to go aftermarket.
Goldie Wilson
HSS
TunnelVision
AG
ATM9000 said:

It's not really a W if they are sitting for sale on Nike.com right now. You just bought some Jordan

fig96
AG
HSS, daddy/daughter taco run
StillNotAnAggie
HSM.
Stuffed in Economy on a Air Dolomiti flight in Italy in my shoes that were new 2 weeks ago.

CFTXAG10
AG
Finally got around to watching Air on Prime. Very cool story and great cast. Easy watch. Would recommend.
MW03
AG
these are kind of hard....

K Bo
AG
I can't decide if I love them or hate them. I think I would love them if they were white cement, not black. I think the contrast makes them look too 'busy' for me.
MW03
AG
K Bo said:

I can't decide if I love them or hate them. I think I would love them if they were white cement, not black. I think the contrast makes them look too 'busy' for me.
I'm on the opposite. I wish the high's had been black. it's possible I just want a pair of supreme dunks, though.

WES2006AG
AG
MW03 said:

these are kind of hard....

I'm in on these for sure
K Bo
AG
Dang, I do like those
WES2006AG
AG
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEbe-6XXkaGB2j4OV3F5a1r60PuhN84OFRzQ&s

These Terminator low's look good. Was hoping we would see colors other than the blue/yellow that are in SNKRS now.

Edit: can't get image to post
Goldie Wilson
Mail day and HST
powerbelly
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Mail day and HST

jeffk
AG
Nice! Are those "by yous?"
powerbelly
AG
Mail day

WES2006AG
AG
These turned out nice
Guitarsoup
AG
HST. Seems like a nice place to have lunch with my son
MASAXET
AG
MW03 said:

I look forward to wearing the **** out of these.

My wife picked me up some heat while she's in NYC

powerbelly
AG
Those look sooooo good
MASAXET
AG
powerbelly said:

Those look sooooo good
I don't have them in hand yet, but the materials look GREAT in the photo. And the wife says they are really nice, so I have appropriately high hopes.
zgolfz85
AG
They're clean af, but not "heat." I can still buy them in multiple sizes on the app. Heat sells out day of by definition.

I have a lot of shoes I consider heat personally, but heat means you can go right now and sell them for more than you paid, which you can't with these.

Not trying to be a *****, just confused on the prevalence of the term heat on this thread.
jeffk
AG
Language isn't a static concept.
powerbelly
AG
They are sold out

BowSowy
AG
zgolfz85 said:

They're clean af, but not "heat." I can still buy them in multiple sizes on the app. Heat sells out day of by definition.

I have a lot of shoes I consider heat personally, but heat means you can go right now and sell them for more than you paid, which you can't with these.

Not trying to be a *****, just confused on the prevalence of the term heat on this thread.
Any gray and white colorway of a J1 or dunk is going to be beloved by the majority of this thread
Goldie Wilson
zgolfz85 said:

Youre not trying to be a ***** but nevertheless here we are
zgolfz85
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

zgolfz85 said:

Youre not trying to be a ***** but nevertheless here we are
zgolfz85
AG
still showing as available on my SNKRS app, but I didn't cart and certainly wouldn't be the first time the app showed as available when they weren't actually there. But, I could cart a 9 or 9.5 until late Sunday afternoon.

I'm just saying in official sneakerhead lingo, true heat will be your royals, breds, black and white, banned 1s, pretty much any 11, collab or limited dunks, yeezys, limited edition runners, etc. Heat is a reseller's term at the end of the day.

I took my foray into this thread by announcing my favorite shoe of all time, the OG Nike Air Tech Challenge II red lava colorway. To me, that's heat. To a sneakerhead, it's just a well respected shoe, but not "heat"

At my age, I'm happy to be known as a *****. I've dropped 25k plus on shoes in the last 2 decades, so I've earned my stripes. Thankfully, I got over the obsession and sold all but what I actually wear. A lot of true heat made it out of my closets and into eBay and Facebook group buyer's hands.

Sneakerheadism has evolved for the better. 15 years ago, you weren't a sneakerhead unless you had textbook heat shoes. Now you can be a sneakerhead without traditional heat. I'm all for it, so whatever, call it whatever the **** you guys want to
LPHA
AG
No need to get heated
powerbelly
AG
zgolfz85 said:

still showing as available on my SNKRS app, but I didn't cart and certainly wouldn't be the first time the app showed as available when they weren't actually there. But, I could cart a 9 or 9.5 until late Sunday afternoon.

I'm just saying in official sneakerhead lingo, true heat will be your royals, breds, black and white, banned 1s, pretty much any 11, collab or limited dunks, yeezys, limited edition runners, etc. Heat is a reseller's term at the end of the day.

I took my foray into this thread by announcing my favorite shoe of all time, the OG Nike Air Tech Challenge II red lava colorway. To me, that's heat. To a sneakerhead, it's just a well respected shoe, but not "heat"

At my age, I'm happy to be known as a *****. I've dropped 25k plus on shoes in the last 2 decades, so I've earned my stripes. Thankfully, I got over the obsession and sold all but what I actually wear. A lot of true heat made it out of my closets and into eBay and Facebook group buyer's hands.

Sneakerheadism has evolved for the better. 15 years ago, you weren't a sneakerhead unless you had textbook heat shoes. Now you can be a sneakerhead without traditional heat. I'm all for it, so whatever, call it whatever the **** you guys want to

This may be the douchiest paragraph ever typed on texags.
MBAR
AG
Heat is whatever you feel is heat. No need to police it.
First Page Last Page
Page 317 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.