Sneaker Thread

954,226 Views | 14649 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by BowSowy
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do folks feel about dunk mids? There's a couple releasing today.
BowSowy
AG
Really like these things. Reps. I don't like these enough to pay $1500 for them

CFTXAG10
AG
97's are one of my favs - like the funky colorway there
Goldie Wilson
Wotherspoons?
Goldie Wilson
Sole Retriever access code if anybody wants it:

CFTXAG10
AG
Didn't think Nike cared that much

Stock X Lawsuit

Quote:

The letter from Nike's lawyers explains that between March and July 2022, a sneaker collector and reseller bought 38 pairs of sneakers from StockX only to later discover that they were counterfeit.
Dimebag Darrell
aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Just curious how the half size down feels in this J3 model? To me, they seem roomier than the older models from 2016 etc.
StringerBell
AG
Holy **** nearly pissed my pants before I saw the spoiler
Prophet00
AG
Mail call, for my 15-year old's birthday.
Dimebag Darrell
CFTXAG10 said:

Didn't think Nike cared that much

Stock X Lawsuit

Quote:

The letter from Nike's lawyers explains that between March and July 2022, a sneaker collector and reseller bought 38 pairs of sneakers from StockX only to later discover that they were counterfeit.

Worst company ever.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Just curious how the half size down feels in this J3 model? To me, they seem roomier than the older models from 2016 etc.
They are a little snug, but not unbearable, i'm still going to keep them, haha
Goldie Wilson
Prophet00 said:

Mail call, for my 15-year old's birthday.

Those are real nice
David_Puddy
AG

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

That's crazy that your first StockX buying experience is this bad. I've probably bought 15ish pairs of shoes on there and these are the only ones I've had an issue on. Normally they're pretty good and timely. I'm guessing it is because of the hype on these and the QC issues and such.

Although when I click on my account it says they're still en route to StockX. Shouldn't take nearly this long to ship. I'll say it again, but I'm seriously hoping they just cancel the transaction so that I can get them cheaper (and quicker)
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

That's crazy that your first StockX buying experience is this bad. I've probably bought 15ish pairs of shoes on there and these are the only ones I've had an issue on. Normally they're pretty good and timely. I'm guessing it is because of the hype on these and the QC issues and such.

Although when I click on my account it says they're still en route to StockX. Shouldn't take nearly this long to ship. I'll say it again, but I'm seriously hoping they just cancel the transaction so that I can get them cheaper (and quicker)
Same, I have emailed them (not sure if they'll ever see it or respond) asking them to just cancel and reimburse so we will see. Any company that doesn't have a customer service number or at least a functioning chat tool just seems a little shady to me. Day 20 of "on it's way"...but I have talked to a few people and none of them have ever had issues so appears to be a one-off.
i is smart
AG
I don't know how you guys feel about Custom Reps, but this guy from Reddit made some AJ4 'Snorlax' (Pokemon) that are available right now. I can update y'all on some of his projects if there's interest.

Here's some 'Marty McFly' dunks he's working on.

Early stages of making an AJ4 'Charizard'. Had no clue there was a purple Charizard.

Teddy Perkins
AG
Begs the question, how do you define "rep"? These are custom from the ground up but are obviously infringing Nike trademarks. I dig the Snorlax colorway but I have no clue what a Snorlax even is.
fig96
AG
BowSowy said:

Really like these things. Reps. I don't like these enough to pay $1500 for them

At the right angle you would appear to be melting into the carpet.
MW03
AG
Bigfoot Is Real said:

I don't know how you guys feel about Custom Reps, but this guy from Reddit made some AJ4 'Snorlax' (Pokemon) that are available right now. I can update y'all on some of his projects if there's interest.

Here's some 'Marty McFly' dunks he's working on.

Early stages of making an AJ4 'Charizard'. Had no clue there was a purple Charizard.

I'll take a pair of those McFly's. Been a grail for a while
Goldie Wilson
HST NB fam
jrod2181
HST. If you need me I will be at bikini bottom

[url=https://ibb.co/xJn0zRS][/url]

minuscule lettre
WES2006AG
AG
Some new Low's incoming.
CFTXAG10
AG
Those are friggin awesome
Goldie Wilson
Are those the UNC Greys that were supposed to release last year?
WES2006AG
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Are those the UNC Greys that were supposed to release last year?
I guess so. Seems that they are calling them "Tokyo Vintage" this time around though.

https://hypebeast.com/2023/3/air-jordan-1-low-se-tokyo-vintage-dz5376-469-release-date
jrod2181
Hoping for a USA release
David_Puddy
AG

David_Puddy said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Same, I have emailed them (not sure if they'll ever see it or respond) asking them to just cancel and reimburse so we will see. Any company that doesn't have a customer service number or at least a functioning chat tool just seems a little shady to me. Day 20 of "on it's way"...but I have talked to a few people and none of them have ever had issues so appears to be a one-off.

Got an email update today that StockX finally received mine and they're being verified. Any updates on yours?
MBAR
AG

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

So I have a 12.5 and a 13 since I got the 13s from stock xx before the drop and the 12.5s fit me fine. I usually can go between the sizes depending on the shoe.

Whats more annoying to me is the 12.5s have more of the QC issues than the 13s. The elephant print looks slightly off and the tumbling on the leather also looks slightly off from each shoe to the next. Nothing anyone will ever notice, but just annoying.
powerbelly
AG
David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Got an email update today that StockX finally received mine and they're being verified. Any updates on yours?

It takes a long time to ship from China
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Nice

Nope, still "on it's way". No way these aren't lost or stolen at this point imo. Opened up a case the other day but no response other than the "we've rec'd your case" confirmation.
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Dang...

"StockX LLC issued a $366.25 USD refund"

I'll take it...but curious as to what could have happened.

UPDATE: Just got the following response...they also gave me a $50 discount so now I can get the shoes for about $80 less than what I originally paid. Guess I'll try my luck with them again

Quote:

Upon further review, it appears that there has been an issue with the carrier in transit that will prevent your item from making it to our facility. As a result, a full refund has been issued to you, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. You can expect your funds in 3-5 business days.

To help atone for the situation, I have generated a $50 discount code for you to use on a future purchase with us that expires in 90 days:
i is smart
AG
If you're on Reddit you can see his projects at r/RepDeveloperboring

WhatsApp: +86 13599067107

He also has a website with those Snorlax left, but don't want to get TexAgs in trouble by linking to it. Remove 'r/Rep' and add dot com to the rest of the subreddit name I listed.
i is smart
AG
'AJ1 Nintendo (Gameboy)'
David_Puddy
AG

David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Dang...

UPDATE: Just got the following response...they also gave me a $50 discount so now I can get the shoes for about $80 less than what I originally paid. Guess I'll try my luck with them again

Quote:

Upon further review, it appears that there has been an issue with the carrier in transit that will prevent your item from making it to our facility. As a result, a full refund has been issued to you, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. You can expect your funds in 3-5 business days.

To help atone for the situation, I have generated a $50 discount code for you to use on a future purchase with us that expires in 90 days:

Dude that is best case scenario! You'll be able to get them pretty damn close to retail with that discount and even with the StockX fees. I think what might have happened is a lot of people probably listed them without having the shoes in hand first expecting they were going to hit. Either way, I'd do a buy it now for whatever size you need and you should have them within a week and a half.
powerbelly
AG
Those are incredible.
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

Mail call!!!

Dang...

Quote:

Dude that is best case scenario! You'll be able to get them pretty damn close to retail with that discount and even with the StockX fees. I think what might have happened is a lot of people probably listed them without having the shoes in hand first expecting they were going to hit. Either way, I'd do a buy it now for whatever size you need and you should have them within a week and a half.
Hellya, I am pretty pleased with the outcome!
First Page Last Page
Page 294 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.