Sneaker Thread

955,270 Views | 14664 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by vmiaptetr
BG Knocc Out
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wait, so I thought the official release date for the white cement reimagined 3's was March 11. Did the "shock drop" from a few weeks ago replace the wider release? I assumed it was just an additional surprise drop to increase hype, but I am relatively new at this. On the SNKRS app it says "sold out" for adult sized, and only 3/11 release date for kids/baby sizes.

Also, has anyone had any issues with Stock X? I have only ever used GOAT and they were always fast and dependable. Ordered the 3 white cements on Mar 2 and it still says "Order on its way to Stock X". Makes me wonder if any shenanigans are going on?
BCG Disciple
AG
The AM 90 talk last week made me break out my gor tex pair.
David_Puddy
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Wait, so I thought the official release date for the white cement reimagined 3's was March 11. Did the "shock drop" from a few weeks ago replace the wider release? I assumed it was just an additional surprise drop to increase hype, but I am relatively new at this. On the SNKRS app it says "sold out" for adult sized, and only 3/11 release date for kids/baby sizes.

Also, has anyone had any issues with Stock X? I have only ever used GOAT and they were always fast and dependable. Ordered the 3 white cements on Mar 2 and it still says "Order on its way to Stock X". Makes me wonder if any shenanigans are going on?

Adult sizes will drop tomorrow. It says sold out because they're not available to the public until 9 tomorrow
David_Puddy
AG
What's everyone's take on what the secondary market will do on the 3s after tomorrow? Do we think it will come down with more inventory out there or shoot up when lots of people take Ls
Teddy Perkins
AG
David_Puddy said:

What's everyone's take on what the secondary market will do on the 3s after tomorrow? Do we think it will come down with more inventory out there or shoot up when lots of people take Ls
Shoot up from everyone having major FOMO.
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
No clue but I went ahead and snagged a pair from StockX because I didn't want to take the risk. Still going for the draw but of course not expecting to hit. Just received my pair at the office and not at all disappointed. They are awesome.
David_Puddy
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

David_Puddy said:

Shoot up from everyone having major FOMO.

That's what I'm kinda worried about as well. $300 + fees for my size isn't bad
BG Knocc Out
David_Puddy said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Adult sizes will drop tomorrow. It says sold out because they're not available to the public until 9 tomorrow
Ah ok, guess I was confused because it said differently for the alternate sizes.
BG Knocc Out
Hotdog Hamblin said:

No clue but I went ahead and snagged a pair from StockX because I didn't want to take the risk. Still going for the draw but of course not expecting to hit. Just received my pair at the office and not at all disappointed. They are awesome.
When did you order? Mine seem to be "stuck" on their way to be verified for over a week now. Maybe GOAT has just spoiled me...fast moving and I think everything has come before the expected delivery date.
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
March 3 and says arrived for Verification on March 8. This is only my second purchase on StockX but its been legit so far. Good luck.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Not usually a Jordan 2 fan, but these cherrywood lows look sharp. Releasing in June.

BG Knocc Out
Teddy Perkins said:

Not usually a Jordan 2 fan, but these cherrywood lows look sharp. Releasing in June.

I like those a lot
MBAR
AG
David_Puddy said:

Will definitely shoot up short term. Long term, IDK. Lost and found 1s are probably a good proxy and those have stayed up.
MBAR
AG
I just took two Ls on the sneaker pass (me and my wife tried) for the cement 3s. Ready to take two more Ls on the actual release tomorrow.
BG Knocc Out
MBAR said:

I just took two Ls on the sneaker pass (me and my wife tried) for the cement 3s. Ready to take two more Ls on the actual release tomorrow.

Lol same…it kept churning and then finally went through before handing me the L a few min later. Love how they draw it out for you.
CFTXAG10
AG
Got selected for pickup at Champs tomorrow
boogieman
AG
Took a L on a footlocker for the 3s.
Here's to hoping Snkrs comes thru.
Teddy Perkins
AG

Size 7.5-12 available at time of post.
MW03
AG
MBAR said:

David_Puddy said:

Will definitely shoot up short term. Long term, IDK. Lost and found 1s are probably a good proxy and those have stayed up.

I bet they mirror the L&Fs.
MW03
AG
My custom dunk highs arrived today

WES2006AG
AG
I'm not in on the 3s for myself if anyone wants me to put in for them. I have decent luck when they aren't for me.
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

I'm not in on the 3s for myself if anyone wants me to put in for them. I have decent luck when they aren't for me.

I'll take you up on that. Sz12
WES2006AG
MBAR
AG
If anyone here is interested in a pair of amm 12s, the black ones, size 11.5 lmk. Wife won the raffle but put in for my normal size 13 instead of 14.5 since women's sizes so I'm not even gonna try them on lol. Otherwise I'm probably sending them back to Nike.
fig96
AG
Those are pretty.
BG Knocc Out
MW03 said:

My custom dunk highs arrived today

D-boy fresh right thurr
Teddy Perkins
AG
Good luck everyone. And if anyone else isn't putting in for these I'm gunning for a size 12.

Goldie Wilson
Wondering what the strategy is here when all of the drops open at the same time? Try for one of the drops right at 10am and then enter SNKRs raffle?
David_Puddy
AG
I'm trying for a 14 on these if anyone isn't, I would greatly appreciate it. I know how this movie is gonna end though & I'm almost tempted to just pay the $300 on StockX
Teddy Perkins
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Wondering what the strategy is here when all of the drops open at the same time? Try for one of the drops right at 10am and then enter SNKRs raffle?
I usually have about 20 tabs open on a PC and chaotically refresh at 9am while simultaneously entering the SNKRS draw on the app.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Queues up for footlocker, snipes, and dick's.
StillNotAnAggie
IT'S F'N 9:01....
Goldie Wilson
Lol yeah Hibbett sold out in about 15 seconds
StillNotAnAggie
LOL at the $150 matching basketball being sold out.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Hmmm, SNKRS app is acting like I didn't enter.
First Page Last Page
Page 289 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.