Sneaker Thread

955,817 Views | 14666 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by texag06ish
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am def looking forward to my L on these
CFTXAG10
AG
You bet
BowSowy
AG
Didn't even have to wait in line
CFTXAG10
AG
BowSowy said:

Beautiful thing! AMM does the best drops hands down
jrod2181
I am sad 3 times it put in cart then when checkout said sold out.
Hopefully on resale prices won't be too bad
StillNotAnAggie
jrod2181 said:

I am sad 3 times it put in cart then when checkout said sold out.
Hopefully on resale prices won't be too bad

Black pair still showing in stock.
A Ma Manire x Air Jordan 12
http://nicek.io/l/s4o/8yHBY
David_Puddy
AG
The resell prices on the Jordan 3 Reimagined aren't super crazy right now. I went and took a look this morning just out of curiousity and was surprised to see them right around $300. Maybe those stock #s floating around of 500k pairs might be true.
MW03
AG
I think the new price point + recession has pushed a lot of folks out of the "resale for a living" hustle. One pair of shoes is necessary. Any more than that is arguably frivolous if you aren't buying and selling for a living. As someone that has way too many to wear and has never sold a pair, I recognize this freely.
BowSowy
AG
I'm gonna get the side eye from my wife if I hit on more than one of these raffles for the WC3s and can't get my money back
MW03
AG
Attention Astros sneaker bros...

StillNotAnAggie
Mail Call.
Both my wife and I tried for these. I did a 14, she did 13. She won, I didn't. I'll just stuff my big ass feet in them.
powerbelly
AG
Those are awesome.
Chipotlemonger
AG
BowSowy said:

You have terrible taste in shoes.
Dimebag Darrell
Just put in an order on these. I convinced myself that $98 over retail isn't bad for these (before this last shock drop, they were like $700 for size 13), but kind of surprised the price is so low. Thought these would be super popular. Wonder if the off-white accents aren't a hit with some people? I think they look great, but part of me does kind of wish they would have stuck with the OG colorway.

EDIT: Didn't see DPuddy had already pretty much posted the same. Carry on

Dimebag Darrell
Question for those with several variations of Jordan 3...I just had the 2016 OG True Blue's up until I got the 2022 Fire Reds about a month ago. It's crazy how much bulkier the "upper" is on the 2016 version....also the leather is much softer on the 2022's. Was just curious if anyone knows what is likely closer to the original pairs that dropped in the late 80's? I love em both, but couldn't believe how radically different they were once I got the new ones in. Nerdy question, I know.
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

I think the new price point + recession has pushed a lot of folks out of the "resale for a living" hustle. One pair of shoes is necessary. Any more than that is arguably frivolous if you aren't buying and selling for a living. As someone that has way too many to wear and has never sold a pair, I recognize this freely.

Man, I sure hope so. Once I blank on SNKRS, if I can grab them for $300, I'm 1000000% doing it. These are a must have for me. And same....I own way too many, and several that haven't been worn in quite some time.

Speaking of, if anyone here doesn't like them and wants to try for a 14 for me, I'd be most gracious
David_Puddy
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

Mail Call.
Both my wife and I tried for these. I did a 14, she did 13. She won, I didn't. I'll just stuff my big ass feet in them.

If for some reason they're too tight on you, I'll definitely take them off of your hands
MW03
AG
David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

Man, I sure hope so. Once I blank on SNKRS, if I can grab them for $300, I'm 1000000% doing it. These are a must have for me. And same....I own way too many, and several that haven't been worn in quite some time.

Speaking of, if anyone here doesn't like them and wants to try for a 14 for me, I'd be most gracious

If you are that dedicated, go before the SNKRS drop. I have learned too often thinking a glut on the market will drive the price down. It cost me on the Jubilees, Cool Grey 11s, and the L&Fs. In every case, we ended up paying more than if I had just jumped before the drop.

FOMO drives it up and I always forget that. Right now, there are more people thinking they will hit than recognizing that they won't. Plus you can always resell or cancel your SNKRS pair, or sell them here and split the overage you paid on secondary.

StillNotAnAggie
David_Puddy said:

StillNotAnAggie said:

Mail Call.

If for some reason they're too tight on you, I'll definitely take them off of your hands

Will do.
Dimebag Darrell
White cement 3 might be my top shoe of all time...definitely top 3. And yeah, as silly as it sounds when talking about shoes, $300 seems like a steal.
MBAR
AG
MW03 said:

David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

If you are that dedicated, go before the SNKRS drop. I have learned too often thinking a glut on the market will drive the price down. It cost me on the Jubilees, Cool Grey 11s, and the L&Fs. In every case, we ended up paying more than if I had just jumped before the drop.

FOMO drives it up and I always forget that. Right now, there are more people thinking they will hit than recognizing that they won't. Plus you can always resell or cancel your SNKRS pair, or sell them here and split the overage you paid on secondary.

If you HAVE to have something buying it beforehand when the price is lowest is the way to go. if you win it you can always just resell it.
boogieman
AG
Ugh. L on snkrs.
And an L for each color on AMM.

I give up.
David_Puddy
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

White cement 3 might be my top shoe of all time...definitely top 3. And yeah, as silly as it sounds when talking about shoes, $300 seems like a steal.

Yeah they are top 3 for sure
David_Puddy
AG
I wish they'd rerelease these. I've got them in a size 13 but they're too tight even with the inserts taken out. I wear 13 in all lows but I can't wear anything but a 14 in anything else….sucks

Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

I wish they'd rerelease these. I've got them in a size 13 but they're too tight even with the inserts taken out. I wear 13 in all lows but I can't wear anything but a 14 in anything else….sucks

Damn fool, if I didn't need to lay low from 5-0 for a bit after this last purchase, I might make an offer, those are slick. Could prob catch a pretty penny if they're still in good condition tho?
jrod2181
Bodegas semi annual sale is going 40% off some shoes and apparel

https://bdgastore.com/collections/sale
WES2006AG
AG
HSF!
Sea Speed
AG
Real nice clark
Prophet00
AG
HSF
concac
AG
I'm not keen on the AJ5s but for those interested, these are releasing tomorrow on SNKRS.

Guitarsoup
AG
Prophet00 said:

HSF

Those are great, I havent seen Yeezys with the orange tab
powerbelly
AG
Just hit on these for the wife

MW03
AG
I think those are the tail lights. Pre-pandy release.
Prophet00
AG
They're the Tail Light's. I've had them for awhile, just started wearing them more.
BowSowy
AG
White and black J12 AMM restock on their website.
First Page Last Page
Page 285 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.