Sneaker Thread

956,841 Views | 14693 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by vmiaptetr
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Guitarsoup said:

Damn those red thunder's look so clean on feet. Much better than they show online by themselves.
I've still never worn mine. When they arrived, my wife said they look like giant toddler shoes.
David_Puddy
AG
Well I've loved these since I first saw pics online. Since Nike decided for whatever reason they weren't gonna produce size 14s in these (yet made size 15-18) I had to purchase these from directly across the water and go the rep route after doing my research on Reddit. Funny that StockX actually has some 14s for sale (100% chance they're reps) They just came in this morning so I had to immediately hit them with a lace swap.

cmk10
AG
Love these
Teddy Perkins
AG
Congrats! They look great! Who'd you use or which batch did you go with? I've heard the suede and diamond pattern interior on these has been hard to match to retail, how do you think they compare?
David_Puddy
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Congrats! They look great! Who'd you use or which batch did you go with? I've heard the suede and diamond pattern interior on these has been hard to match to retail, how do you think they compare?

They look pretty good to me from watching some Youtube videos. I went with KickWho and if you scroll down on this link they have a comparison on all of the details to retail.

https://www.kickwho.xyz/godkiller-a-ma-mani%C3%A9re-x-air-jordan-4-retro-violet-ore-p-5584.html

I believe it's this batch and here is the comparison to retail -
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

Well I've loved these since I first saw pics online. Since Nike decided for whatever reason they weren't gonna produce size 14s in these (yet made size 15-18) I had to purchase these directly from directly across the water and go the rep route after doing my research on Reddit. Funny that StockX actually has some 14s for sale (100% chance they're reps) They just came in this morning so I had to immediately hit them with a lace swap.

Hellya those look nice...are those cream colored laces or is that just the lighting?
David_Puddy
AG
Yes sir.....ordered some sail laces specifically for them
Dimebag Darrell
David_Puddy said:

Yes sir.....ordered some sail laces specifically for them
Dimebag Darrell
HSF...J5's are a great cold weather shoe...

Sea Speed
AG
Hsf. Sporting Jordan's listening to 90s houston rap doing some work at home today. My teenage self gave my adult self great taste.
Dimebag Darrell
Sea Speed said:

Hsf. Sporting Jordan's listening to 90s houston rap doing some work at home today. My teenage self gave my adult self great taste.

Couldn't wait 15 min to one up a playa? Those are sexy
Sea Speed
AG
Lol i hadn't refreshed the page in a while. My B.
jeffk
AG
It's a diamond day over here too.

Dimebag Darrell
I am afraid to get into the 1's. With the 3's, 4's, and 5's I'm mostly about the OG's or new colorways that don't stray too far. With the 1's though, I could see myself eventually needing an intervention bc I dig so many of them and might end up turning into a collector. At the gym just this week I have seen 3-4 younger dudes sporting diff 1's and loved em all. I never really comment on other ppl's kicks in public but had to give props to this dude wearing 1's that almost looked like a shoe that would have been issued to the 85 Celtics. So many badass color combos and imo they are more versatile with clothing.

Almost seems like you'd have to TRY to make an ugly 1. Can't say that about some of the latter models.
BowSowy
AG
These only get more comfortable as the stiff leather breaks in, too.

Although I'm team purple laces for these.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Something to balance out all the diamonds on the thread today.
Goldie Wilson

Teddy Perkins
AG
Sea Speed said:

Diamonds up against that wood.
BCG Disciple
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Hands down the best shoes I've seen for football season. I've got these killshots and I now feel inadequate.

BowSowy
AG
Guess it's just an AMM day around here

David_Puddy
AG
BowSowy said:

These only get more comfortable as the stiff leather breaks in, too.

Although I'm team purple laces for these.

Yeah, I will probably switch back and forth on the laces
David_Puddy
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Thinking about putting in a bid on these at $250 and seeing if someone bites. Current ask is $310 on size 14s. The prices on these have held up pretty well. Those are super clean
Spaceship
AG
Just picked up these beasts tonight for the upcoming weekend

boogieman
AG
Are we invited to the cookout?
WES2006AG
AG
Those need some grass stains
sklipes
jrod2181 said:

Agree. My wife actually wanted them and I got to enter credit card info and then just spinning. Maybe I got lucky bc the pending charge is showing in bank account but I highly doubt it

So they did a special draw due to all the issues, i opted in, checked my spam folder this morning, & sad to say that i now will own a pair of these...temporarily.
jrod2181
Get that money!!!
jah003
S
jrod2181
Big 9 ball tournament today so took out the LeBron XX

[url=https://ibb.co/jDJstWV][/url]
fig96
AG
jeffk said:

It's a diamond day over here too.

Yall are gonna make me pull mine out today, seems like a bit of overkill for Ikea though.
jeffk
AG
Not here in Atlanta.
Garrelli 5000
AG
My wife just got her a pair of these and they're pretty damn cool.

Staff - take out the trash.
StillNotAnAggie

Eastside Golf has a raffle for these up on their site for anyone interested.
https://eastsidegolf.com/pages/releases
powerbelly
AG
Happy sneaker Monday
bonfarr
AG
Are the Nike golf shoes ok for casual wear off course? I have never worn them so don't know how much difference there is between the standard sole and the golf sole.

I want the Panda 1s and the golf version is about $150 less than the B&W '85s that just dropped and other than the outer sole they look the same
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
First Page Last Page
Page 280 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.