Sneaker Thread

919,088 Views | 14364 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by vmiaptetr
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

David_Puddy said:

Sea Speed said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

Eyeballing these J1 wolf grey golf shoes. Pretty sexy…

I think about 10 of us have those.

Yep....I strictly wear them on the golf course, but they would look good as a casual shoe as well
Good enough for LD77

As a Spurs fan, that makes me not like mine anymore
Agristotle
AG
I'm retired but get a lot of fun run for my shoes. Everyone loves these maroon Kobes.
Guitarsoup
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

34 - been wearing J's since youth basketball days. The fashion/hypebeast/sneakerhead aspect of it is one thing, but another big part of it is how much I idolized his airness as a youngin. I definitely had the chicago bulls duffel bag, michael jordan cologne, and #23 jersey prominently in rotation. So long story short, I will never stop wearing them. I love sneaker culture, and I think its a really fun hobby.

Wearin' Js since the Y days.

CFTXAG10
AG
Legen…..dary!
David_Puddy
AG
Guitarsoup said:

CFTXAG10 said:

34 - been wearing J's since youth basketball days. The fashion/hypebeast/sneakerhead aspect of it is one thing, but another big part of it is how much I idolized his airness as a youngin. I definitely had the chicago bulls duffel bag, michael jordan cologne, and #23 jersey prominently in rotation. So long story short, I will never stop wearing them. I love sneaker culture, and I think its a really fun hobby.

Wearin' Js since the Y days.

That's awesome Soup!
CFTXAG10
AG
powerbelly
AG
Love the gum sole.
jbanda
AG
What are this groups thoughts on the Jordan 5 moonlight? Seems to me it's great all around and something you could wear to weddings and funerals. If these were ever released with gum soles, I'd buy 3 pairs.

powerbelly
AG
jbanda said:

What are this groups thoughts on the Jordan 5 moonlight? Seems to me it's great all around and something you could wear to weddings and funerals. If these were ever released with gum soles, I'd buy 3 pairs.

Not sure if serious.
WES2006AG
AG
jbanda said:

There are sneakers that can be worn with more formal attire. I wouldn't put these in that category.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
WES2006AG said:

jbanda said:

There are sneakers that can be worn with more formal attire. I wouldn't put these in that category.
i think AJ1's for sure though...not sure about any other style though
jbanda
AG
Ok the weddings and funerals part was in jest…mostly.
powerbelly
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

The white are still my favorite in these.
MASAXET
AG
jbanda said:

I have these and enjoy them / have them on regular rotation. Typically for me worn with sportier attire (like vuori joggers) than what one would wear to weddings and funerals
Dimebag Darrell
Rocking these to the next white linen themed wedding I'm invited to. The white 5's look absolutely ridiculous on me to everyone but me I am pretty sure, but don't care, had to have em. At the very least, they make great house slippers.

BowSowy
AG
To each their own, but I'm putting the sneakers away for things like funerals, weddings, client meetings, and meeting with my boss.
Dimebag Darrell
BowSowy said:

To each their own, but I'm putting the sneakers away for things like funerals, weddings, client meetings, and meeting with my boss.
Same. Wouldn't be worth the static from the wife anyways. I miss being a free man with zero F's.
MASAXET
AG
BowSowy said:

Wife and I are currently planning an anniversary party and the leading contender is a Sneaker Ball (formal or cocktail attire with your favorite kicks)
aznaggiegirl07
AG
MASAXET said:

BowSowy said:

Wife and I are currently planning an anniversary party and the leading contender is a Sneaker Ball (formal or cocktail attire with your favorite kicks)
oooohhh, can I come? lol
Agristotle
AG
So somebody flagged this picture?!
MW03
AG
jbanda said:

On the 5s. I like almost everything about the 5s except the lace lock. I think the first move for anyone trying to wear those out is to toss that thing. Personally, I also think the giant jumpman tongue is a little much, so I'd be tucking those things into jeans anyway.

I wear sneakers with suits fairly often, but each occasion is very specific where I know the vibe is right and they will be well received. Unless I was going to a funeral for a sneakerhead and they were a personal tribute, I can't ever see myself wearing sneakers in that situation. I get more adventurous with slacks when I'm just in the office and not seeing a client or anything.

Aj11 Jubilees at a black tie NYE wedding with a fun crew that wasn't uptight and I knew it would be appreciated and a conversation point

OG Low neutrals with a blue suit for a nighttime event with drinks music

And then I wear black "cyber monday" centre courts fairly often with charcoal suits around the office. These also get a fair amount of run at church.

MW03
AG
MASAXET said:

BowSowy said:

This sounds incredible.
cmk10
AG
It would be cool if we had an active google spreadsheet where we could update what each of us had / what our rotation was by our username / real name and keep it updated.
WES2006AG
AG
I agree. I feel like I have a feel for what most regulars on the thread are rocking but would be interested none the less. Personally I wear sneakers pretty much daily with slacks, joggers, or jeans but don't want to clog up the thread with pictures of shoes I've already posted.
Teddy Perkins
AG
My humble collection so far.
Dimebag Darrell
Teddy Perkins said:

My humble collection so far.

Dayum...there are some great ones on there, but I love those green AJ1's for some reason.
WES2006AG
AG
Is that from an app or did you just pull all these pics and create this?

Nice collection.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Just copy and pasted into a Google doc. Helps me remember what I have and what I haven't worn in awhile.
cmk10
AG
Solid collection
Dimebag Darrell
MacGyver was a fan of the J5's

I remember him even sporting the black/metallic 5's in one episode and thought it was the coolest thing as a kid. Fresh prince was always wearing fire red, black, and concord as well.
MASAXET
AG
MW03 said:

MASAXET said:

BowSowy said:

This sounds incredible.
May have a runway set up for photos. If so, I'll post of the top ones on here.
jbanda
AG
I mean. It's 1990. I'm 10. It didn't get much cooler than this.

Dimebag Darrell
jbanda said:

I mean. It's 1990. I'm 10. It didn't get much cooler than this.

He rocked some awesome J's and 1989-1991 Air Flights (similar to what Pippen wore) in the early days of that show if I remember correctly . Late 80's and early 90's Nike put out some incredible shoes.
boogieman
AG
Happy sneaker Thursday.
Loving these East Side Golf AJ1
First Page Last Page
Page 272 of 411

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.