Sneaker Thread

919,418 Views | 14373 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Sea Speed
jbanda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ordered some Jordan Men's Series Mids from Dicks today. I think these will be good for fancier situations than my Pegasus 83 are meant for.

Guitarsoup
AG
jbanda said:

Ordered some Jordan Men's Series Mids from Dicks today. I think these will be good for fancier situations than my Pegasus 83 are meant for.

Nice to see you dipping your toes into dress shoes, Banda.
K Bo
AG
Mail call
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Mail call!!!

Sea Speed
AG
Color factory with the family today. I promise I dont actually have a mullet, just haven't cut it in about 2 years.
fig96
AG
Umm...

MW03
AG
Hideous, IMO
MW03
AG
But then again, I really like these, so what do i know

jeffk
AG
Those are sweet.

But I also liked those recent Xmas Jordans and own a pair of tweed dunks.
CFTXAG10
AG
Another golf low colorway dropped

Iowaggie
AG
Sneaker/Entertainment/Basketball crossover info:

BowSowy
AG
MCR 2's today

BowSowy
AG
Also, apparently the Union J1 AJKO's on Saturday are releasing in a canvas pair (grey swoosh) and a leather pair (blue swoosh). I still think they are too plain for my liking, but the leather pair is at least more interesting. (No interest in a white canvas pair, that'll get too dirty too quickly)
Goldie Wilson
I'm in for the leather pair of the AJKOs if anybody wants to throw an entry my way . M 10.5
CFTXAG10
AG
Well sh**, guess I got more money to spend now. I love the black/grey pair, especially since the toe box cant crease.

cmk10
AG
https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-1-low-og-black-cement-cz0790-001-release-date/

same on these as well...
fig96
AG
Iowaggie said:

Sneaker/Entertainment/Basketball crossover info:

I feel like Tinker should be a key part of this story.
fig96
AG
Sneaker related, my favorite everyday no-show athletic socks are half-ish off on a few different colorways at Dick's:

Nike Multiplier Running No-Show Socks 2-Pack

Nike Multiplier Running No-Show Socks 2-Pack (other color)
CFTXAG10
AG
Im not the biggest fan of 2's but Im really digging these....

concac
AG
You guys sure do love gray.
CFTXAG10
AG
RealTalk said:

You guys sure do love gray.
I am usually a sucker for any shoe that can work with a lot whether it be black, white, or grey. Although, I am wearing my Lebron Roadrunner/Wile E. 18's today
BCG Disciple
AG
fig96 said:

Sneaker related, my favorite everyday no-show athletic socks are half-ish off on a few different colorways at Dick's:

Do these stay on your heel? I'm a big fan of the no shows with the ankle grip.
Teddy Perkins
AG
BCG Disciple said:

fig96 said:

Do these stay on your heel? I'm a big fan of the no shows with the ankle grip.
I used to be of the same opinion until I discovered the Bombas ankle socks with the seamless toe and the heel tab. Most comfortable socks for lows IMO.
Prophet00
AG

I'm anxiously waiting on these. Hopefully sometime in the next month or two.
WES2006AG
AG
I bought a pair of those Banana Republic Traveler jeans that someone mentioned a few pages back. Best jeans I have come across but they seem to have slightly bled on my white air splatter Jordans. I've washed them a few more time but hope that isn't something I need to worry about or they will have to be worn with just dark shoes.
Dimebag Darrell
Said screw it and got my dream shoe from elementary (before the 4's then 5's became my dream shoes). Going to try real hard to get the white cement reimagined 3's when they come out in March.

Sea Speed
AG
How old is everyone in this thread and when is too old to wear Jordan's on a regular basis.
Goldie Wilson
Sea Speed said:

How old is everyone in this thread and when is too old to wear Jordan's on a regular basis.
Old enough to finally afford them, young enough to still wear them
Prophet00
AG
I'm 44 and wearing some right now. Never too old.
Dimebag Darrell
Sea Speed said:

41 lol, pretty recently got into em. I don't care anymore lol. I'll even rock the 5's...but I also wear vans and Dickies from time to time, which some consider "kid's clothing". IMO the kids are the posers...I grew up with MJ and hard nosed basketball...I wanted these shoes as a kid, but my parents couldn't afford them. These Gen Z'ers grew up with Crying Lebron and "flopping". F'n punks.
MASAXET
AG
I've decided I'm old enough to wear what brings me joy. There are probably people who don't think I should be rocking high top J1s, for example, but I like them so I wear them.
Guitarsoup
AG

And then some...
Dimebag Darrell
MASAXET said:

I've decided I'm old enough to wear what brings me joy. There are probably people who don't think I should be rocking high top J1s, for example, but I like them so I wear them.
I have found that very very few people really even notice. Now if I went to HEB wearing ripped skinny jeans and a basketball jersey I might get some funny looks.
StinkyPinky
AG
Sea Speed said:

Before you know it ever old man will be wearing Jordans and there won't be a New Balance to be found anywhere.
Sea Speed
AG
I'll add im almost 40 and own more Jordans now than I have ever owned over the sum total of my life up until I found this thread.
First Page Last Page
Page 270 of 411

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.