Sneaker Thread

924,608 Views | 14433 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by StillNotAnAggie
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fig96 said:

I've been trying to find a pair of 1 mids I really like, may have to look into these.

And I know I've asked you this before, but are you the fig that used to post on the duck hunting boards? If so, these shoes will remind you of buffleheads. Another reason to love em.
David_Puddy
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

David_Puddy said:

StillNotAnAggie said:

For y'all in The Woodlands, the Nike store just opened. They had the Valarian Blue and Teal Zeal dunks that just came out for $100. They looked like they had a few sizes.

I'll pay you the cost plus a little extra juice for some 13s in Valarian blue dunks if you swing by there again soon. I'm located in the Heights

I'll swing by tomorrow and see if they still have them. I know they had 13s because I tried them on and really wanted to buy them. I probably should have.

Thanks!
Teddy Perkins
AG

DTLR still has stock.
fig96
AG
Sea Speed said:

fig96 said:

I've been trying to find a pair of 1 mids I really like, may have to look into these.

And I know I've asked you this before, but are you the fig that used to post on the duck hunting boards? If so, these shoes will remind you of buffleheads. Another reason to love em.
I am not so that has zero frame of reference for me
aznaggiegirl07
AG
I guess the great thing about being a female is that I can buy GS sizes..heheheh
MBAR
AG
Sea Speed said:

How did they take it?
Well, but the office was pretty empty as the vast majority of people are at a conference in Egypt. I think it'll be fine though. I don't think I'd make it in an uptight office.
MBAR
AG
Sea Speed said:

Heading out to trick or treat with the kids. Middle kids is a panda so I figured I'd match her.

These are lowkey really nice and I'm not sure why there wasn't more hype over them. Especially the lows.
WES2006AG
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

DTLR still has stock.
We are all going to end up with these aren't we?
David_Puddy
AG
Yep….got mine today

MW03
AG
fig96 said:

Fig, what size do you wear?
fig96
AG
I'm a 9/9.5, my Jordan 11s are a 9.
MW03
AG
Ah, no good.
MW03
AG
*******s at Nike just released the perfect Mavs shoe. And of course, it's a women's release.

David_Puddy
AG
David_Puddy said:

Ready for 3 days of Ls this week

Grey fogs are dropping shortly. Anyone trying? If not and someone wants to try for a 13, I am happy to go for something else in return.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

Ready for 3 days of Ls this week

Grey fogs are dropping shortly. Anyone trying? If not and someone wants to try for a 13, I am happy to go for something else in return.
i tried for you, so we'll see
Sea Speed
AG
On snkrs or nike? I dont see them.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Sea Speed said:

On snkrs or nike? I dont see them.
Nike app
Sea Speed
AG
Weird I'm in tbere and don't see this at all
Sea Speed
AG
See it now, thanks. For some reason when I opened it the first time it wasn't on the home screen. Saved me some Ls anyways.
jeffk
AG
I searched for dunk low and they showed up. My order is pending so I'm sure I'll have an L shortly.

edit - yep, there's my L now.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
L, sorry dude
David_Puddy
AG
Thanks everyone....L for me too as expected
powerbelly
AG
Soooo good
jeffk
AG
I have a Bandit on my work desk as well.
K Bo
AG
Mine also arrive today, pumped!
StringerBell
AG
sons of *****es made me go to GOAT but they're here and I love em
Goldie Wilson
powerbelly said:

Soooo good

What are these beauties??
powerbelly
AG
Made in USA 990 v1

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/made-in-usa-990/MR990V1-39735.html
bonfarr
AG
I'm just now learning the Sneaker thing since my son is in 8th grade and was begging for Air Jordan 1s. He sent me some screen shots of some he found on GOAT for $120 and I thought not too bad so I promised them for him if his grades were good. When I went to purchase them I saw the pics he sent were for the toddler size and the adult sized were twice as much. I ended up buying them anyway for around $290 after all the fees. They were pre-authenticated and shipped quickly and I was sweating balls when I saw they shipped from Hong Kong, sure I was getting scammed. They were AJ1s made for the Asian market though and completely legit, my son was thrilled.

After that purchase I learned about the Nike app and saw the Air Jordan IV Retro Midnight Navy's were dropping last week for $140 and I had the alerts set. My son really wanted those and Santa was going to leave them under the tree. The alert went off for 9am on Saturday and as I reached for my phone a call came in that lasted three minutes. I hung up and opened the app and selected the item and tried to make my purchase at 9:06 and they were already sold out. How the hell is that possible?

An hour later I went on GOAT and bought the same pair for over $325 after shipping and fees, they were already listed for resale. Crazy.

Ham Slice MRE
AG
The struggle is real. I have a seventh grade daughter that is in the game. Fortunately the ladies sizes are a little easier to acquire. Good luck!
Goldie Wilson
For an 8th grader, I would definitely explore the rep market. Pretty much any pair of shoes for $50-$100 that are indiscernible from the "real" version.
Ham Slice MRE
AG
MW03
AG
Gonna have to disagree. If your kid gets a bad pair, he it she will be branded forever cause kids are brutal and I can see them making it a point to try and call out fakes in a school setting.
MW03
AG
New slides. Appreciating the Jordan/Nike "cherrywood" series
Goldie Wilson
MW03 said:

Gonna have to disagree. If your kid gets a bad pair, he it she will be branded forever cause kids are brutal and I can see them making it a point to try and call out fakes in a school setting.
This scenario seems really unlikely. You get to photo QC any pair of reps before final payment so you're really not going to ever get a terrible pair, and a bunch of middle schoolers don't know a real pair from a fake pair anyways assuming that it's a good rep - which pretty they all are nowadays.
First Page Last Page
Page 245 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.