Sneaker Thread

922,606 Views | 14423 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by tamuags08
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sea Speed said:

I hope you love em as much as I do. I just pick em up and hold em at least once a day because they feel so good. I dont even want to wear them because they are so nice and I love em so much I don't want tonget em jacked up haha.

Finally got mine in, and the materials are super nice. I did a test run with a pair of red laces to completed my AJaws1 look (an old pair from some lows, so they were too short) and I think these are going to be a solid pair if for no other reason than you can go bonkers with laces and they will look good.

So yeah, I'm gonna see if they want to go away with me for a long weekend and see where it goes.
MW03
AG
HSF to all who observe. These are still pound for pound my favorite shoes I own.

WES2006AG
AG
These are also my favorite pair of shoes as well. Such a clean shoe that can be worn with anything.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Beat to ****, but still love them.
MW03
AG
Silver bullets! Strong socks, too.
boogieman
AG
Weird. My Georgetown 6s haven't shipped yet. It's been over a week. Wonder if they got caught up in that Memphis business.
MBAR
AG
Wheatables02 said:

HSF from Northgate and the delayed REK show...

I returned my pair of these. I actually used them on trails - WEL MAINTAINED trails - and the air pocket on one sprung a leak before the return period was up so I sent them right back. Was disappointed because they were comfortable af.
Old School Brother
AG
Had those in 1998 while in BCS. Wish it wasn't $200 or more to replace them now.
fig96
AG
Mail call, needed to replace my old pair of React Phantom Run Flyknits. Have made these my daily driver and love em, also have a lace up pair as one of my running shoes.

StillNotAnAggie
Off White AF1s on SNKRS today? Anyone try? I missed it.
CFTXAG10
AG
Took my L, as expected
K Bo
AG
took my L's.
MW03
AG
the longest of shots, ha
Know Your Enemy
AG
Ooooooh. I like those.
David_Puddy
AG
Bred 4 reps arrived today from Chy-nah & I must say I'm impressed. Certainly beats paying almost $600 for em

AggieLitigator
David_Puddy said:

Bred 4 reps arrived today from Chy-nah & I must say I'm impressed. Certainly beats paying almost $600 for em

I bought two pair when they released. It's my favorite Jordan of all time.
David_Puddy
AG
I love 'em and always regretted not buying secondary right after they released. Just have been watching the price continue to climb. Thanks again to StillNotAnAggie for posting the link to that site. Especially since I wear size 14.

I have the fire red & toro bravo retail pairs so these were the only ones missing from completing the OG colorways in the 4s. Even though they're reps
StillNotAnAggie
David_Puddy said:

I love 'em and always regretted not buying secondary right after they released. Just have been watching the price continue to climb. Thanks again to StillNotAnAggie for posting the link to that site. Especially since I wear size 14.

I have the fire red & toro bravo retail pairs so these were the only ones missing from completing the OG colorways in the 4s. Even though they're reps

Those look awesome. How was the buying process? I still haven't done it? Anything I need to look out for? What did you end up paying all in (if you don't mind me asking). I'm looking at getting these and some dunks for my son.
David_Puddy
AG
it was really easy. I bought them on 8/26 and got quality check pics 3 days later for me to approve or reject. Then they shipped out a couple days later and sent the tracking info (which it really doesn't update until it arrives in the U.S.). I got them yesterday, so all in 3 weeks total. They send you email updates each step of the way through when they ship out, including when payment goes through as well as when the quality check pics are ready. I'm thinking about buying the Travis Scott reverse mochas from them as well....they've got a lot of nice comparison pics on the site for those. I paid $155 all in but that was because it was an extra $10 for size 14 and then if you use the code REDDIT you basically get free shipping (which is $35 off). Several of the other shoes are closer to the $100-110 mark, so it would be about $125 or so all in.
BowSowy
AG
Also, I'd recommend going to reddit.com/r/repsneakers and search for the particular sneakers you want. Look through pics, read comments, and figure out which seller and which batches are closest to the originals. The quality can vary pretty wildly between batches and sellers.
Guitarsoup
AG
I finally get exclusive access again and it's for this ****

powerbelly
AG
Ouch.
javajaws
AG
I bet those smell like 1980
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
CFTXAG10
AG
I really wanted EA for the Argon's but alas, nada
MW03
AG
Happy Sneaker Thursday, cause this week has been a PITA.
Matsui
AG
nice fit
boogieman
AG
Got exclusive access to these women shoes, in case anybody wants.
MW03
AG
MW03 said:

third coast.. said:

no mention of 3s?

The 3s were probably the ones that really launched Jordans into the stratosphere. The "cement" look is still really nice on the original white ones. Personally, I like the look of the 4s better, but I'm probably in the minority on that opinion.

Also, I should mention the Team USA 7s (1992) that were in the olympics.

David_Puddy
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Your wife is gonna be looking fresh
StillNotAnAggie
David_Puddy said:

Guitarsoup said:

Your wife is gonna be looking fresh

You could wear them with this outfit.
MBAR
AG
Haha I got EA on those too. Yeah no thanks.
Sea Speed
AG
HSF from sea world
MW03
AG
Those are clean
Sea Speed
AG
I REALLY like them. I hope they go on sale at some point to pick up another backup pair. I am glad I made the switch to ultraboosts. We walked the park for hours and hours and my legs and feet dont hurt at all.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Looks like the AJ1 heirlooms are coming out soon. The drop off story is in SNKRS now.

Edit: I've seen possibly next Friday (23rd).
First Page Last Page
Page 234 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.