Sneaker Thread

922,823 Views | 14423 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by tamuags08
Wheatables02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haven't seen 13s anywhere!
BowSowy
AG
They're below retail on stockx right now. Pre-fees and shipping, so it'll end up costing a bit more. But not a bad price if you want them.
CFTXAG10
AG
powerbelly said:

I have a size 12 in these available for retail if someone wants them. If not, I am sending back to Finish Line. They fit just a little too big for me, I shouldve gone with an 11.5. Paid $135. Should ring in around 145-150 shipped. PM me if interested.

jah003
S

Looking forward to not getting these.
20ag07
Why does Adidas keep giving Miss St the better maroon Boosts than ours?

(Mine are still on the way).
RickSawyer
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

powerbelly said:

I have a size 12 in these available for retail if someone wants them. If not, I am sending back to Finish Line. They fit just a little too big for me, I shouldve gone with an 11.5. Paid $135. Should ring in around 145-150 shipped. PM me if interested.

PM sent
Sea Speed
AG
Because they know we are all dumb as heel and blindly follow anything with an A&M logo on it and are as close to a sure thing as there is, whereas the state folks probably don't as much blind loyalty or expendable income as us so they have to make em reaaaaaally look nice.
MW03
AG
I think with us both in the SEC and both being Adidas schools, they are making us MAROON/white and them GREY/maroon to get brand differentiation.
20ag07
Quote:

I think with us both in the SEC and both being Adidas schools, they are making us MAROON/white and them GREY/maroon to get brand differentiation.
We got an obnoxious Grey/Maroon combo last year. Which was worse than theirs this year. The one that is still somehow better again than ours this year.
BowSowy
AG
If you want a Boost with more maroon, there are these Attack on Titan boosts from earlier this year. More expensive than the A&M boosts, but not terribly so.

https://stockx.com/adidas-ultra-boost-bait-attack-on-titan

Know Your Enemy
AG
I don't know why I even bother with the Nike draws.
StillNotAnAggie
I tried for the Dunks this morning on the Nike app. What a PITA.
MW03
AG
I was in on those and missed, and I'm kind of glad I did. I didn't read the description beforehand and didn't realize they were both patent leather.
MW03
AG
MW03 said:

BowSowy said:

Kinda wild to see the Stealth 12s and 1s sitting there for purchase these days. Considering the fact that 6 months ago people were thirsting for black and white dunks.

I think people are going to be surprised at these 1s. After the heritages sat, I was pretty sure these were going to get "brick" status as well. However, I don't think people have looked at these closely, and in particular, the materials. I'm curious as to how the 100% goat leather feels/wears/creases. I also wonder how they would look with a black swoosh... I've been flirting with getting into sneaker customization.
Sneaker customization idea for these

MW03
AG
Finally! Team #NoAccess is dead!

StillNotAnAggie
MW03 said:

I was in on those and missed, and I'm kind of glad I did. I didn't read the description beforehand and didn't realize they were both patent leather.

Are you talking about the lottery dunks? They didn't look patent leather. Although the scratch off swoosh is odd to me.
Goldie Wilson
Love the gum sole
MW03
AG
At first I built some dior rips, but then I figured that (and a chicago rip) would be the ones everyone would do, and if you're going to do a dunk by you, it should at least be somewhat original.

I came up with these after building the diors and then thinking about this thread and the gray v. maroon adidas Miss State v. A&M conversation from earlier. I thought the gum sole rounded it out nice.
WES2006AG
AG
Very nice. When are yours supposed to ship. I had an October 18th ship date but they have said preparing to ship for a few days. Not sure if that means anything but I am ready to get these in hand.
WES2006AG
AG
jah003 said:

Looking forward to not getting these.
These look a lot better than the yellow ones that are dropping tomorrow.
jeffk
AG
Got the OG lows in hand. Really interesting mix of materials and textures. Really too close to my gray toes that I love. Probably be sending them back unless someone pipes up and wants them for cost+shipping. Size 11.
cmk10
AG
Can you post a few pics of them?
CFTXAG10
AG
jeffk said:

Got the OG lows in hand. Really interesting mix of materials and textures. Really too close to my gray toes that I love. Probably be sending them back unless someone pipes up and wants them for cost+shipping. Size 11.

Got em in too. Definitely swapping the laces. LOVE the material in the toe box. No creases!
jeffk
AG
How about a video?

jeffk
AG
Yeah, the sail laces will look sharp.
MW03
AG
jeffk said:

How about a video?

Man those are freaking awesome
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

Very nice. When are yours supposed to ship. I had an October 18th ship date but they have said preparing to ship for a few days. Not sure if that means anything but I am ready to get these in hand.

10/20 I think. I bet these that 3 months to show though.
cmk10
AG
jeffk said:

How about a video?

Ill take them.

Just text me
jeffk
AG
Text sent. You can take your number down.
CFTXAG10
AG
jeffk said:

Yeah, the sail laces will look sharp.

Me like
jeffk
AG
Very nice!
David_Puddy
AG

CFTXAG10
AG
Fire!
Guitarsoup
AG
David_Puddy said:

CFTXAG10
AG
Cant wait till these come in. Look SWEET in hand!

First Page Last Page
Page 231 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.