Sneaker Thread

924,154 Views | 14428 Replies | Last: 45 min ago by vmiaptetr
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do you size the foam runners?
David_Puddy
AG
Maybe it's just me but I think those foam runners are absolutely hideous and I don't know how anyone can pull them off.
TXAG 05
AG
David_Puddy said:

Maybe it's just me but I think those foam runners are absolutely hideous and I don't know how anyone can pull them off.

I don't understand any of the Yeezy stuff, I think it's all awful.
fig96
AG
With ya and it's gonna be hilarious seeing the suburban dads wearing em around Target (no offense to any fellow suburban dads intended).
jeffk
AG
Haha. 350s are about the only style of Yeezys I like or can remotely pull off. Hella comfy too.
fig96
AG
Same and it's why I bought a pair of Tubulars a while back, 90% of the look for 25% of the price.
BowSowy
AG
350s are great, and I think I could pull off the 700s if I ever wanted a pair. But yeah, the foam runners, knit runners, and 450s are ugly as hell to me.
jah003
S
Just got EA on the Turtle Dove's… wasn't much selection in sizes. So 100% flipping and maybe buying the size I need.
Sea Speed
AG
0 fer everything today
boogieman
AG
Same
jeffk
AG
jah003 said:

Just got EA on the Turtle Dove's… wasn't much selection in sizes. So 100% flipping and maybe buying the size I need.

Apparently I got access as well… too bad it was midnight and I was asleep and missed it.
WES2006AG
AG
Is Yeezy day over or should we expect drops today?
CFTXAG10
AG
WES2006AG said:

Is Yeezy day over or should we expect drops today?
Believe today is Yeezy Day for overseas only
Sea Speed
AG
Time to fire up the VPN
CFTXAG10
AG
BowSowy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Really like the color palette for these and the mids.
Know Your Enemy
AG
https://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-air-force-1-low-little-accra-habanero-red-coconut-milk/

Quote:

The Nike Air Force 1 Low "Little Accra" is another exclusive variation of the silhouette in celebration of its 40th anniversary and this pair is suggested to pay homage to NYC's Ghanian community. Flaunting a bold color scheme that blends red, orange, yellow, gold, and brown tones, the low-top is detailed with ornate tapestry and distinctive motifs throughout for premium flair. Additionally, "Little Accra" adorns the heels, followed by messages of "Sharing Stories" and "Building Community" printed on the insoles. Finally, golden lace dubraes, a white midsole with yellow accents and cream-colored rubber outsole top off the design.
If anyone can help me cop these I would greatly appreciate it. My best friend in Ghanaian and I would love to be able to help him get a pair.
Teddy Perkins
AG
What size?
MBAR
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

https://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-air-force-1-low-little-accra-habanero-red-coconut-milk/

Quote:

The Nike Air Force 1 Low "Little Accra" is another exclusive variation of the silhouette in celebration of its 40th anniversary and this pair is suggested to pay homage to NYC's Ghanian community. Flaunting a bold color scheme that blends red, orange, yellow, gold, and brown tones, the low-top is detailed with ornate tapestry and distinctive motifs throughout for premium flair. Additionally, "Little Accra" adorns the heels, followed by messages of "Sharing Stories" and "Building Community" printed on the insoles. Finally, golden lace dubraes, a white midsole with yellow accents and cream-colored rubber outsole top off the design.
If anyone can help me cop these I would greatly appreciate it. My best friend in Ghanaian and I would love to be able to help him get a pair.
What size?
Know Your Enemy
AG
MBAR said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Quote:

What size?

BowSowy
AG
I turned on notifications, but if you could post up a reminder next Friday that would help
Know Your Enemy
AG
MBAR said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Quote:

What size?

and if somehow multiple people get them he has two sons that I'm sure would love them too. Thankfully they all wear the same size. Although I may need to check on the younger one. He's still growing. Lol.
Know Your Enemy
AG
BowSowy said:

I turned on notifications, but if you could post up a reminder next Friday that would help
Thanks!
BowSowy
AG
Tom Sach's GPS is restocking tomorrow, for those who were interested the last time.
jeffk
AG
On Nike or SNKRS or Sachs website?
Enzo The Baker
AG
Lot of stuff restocking tomorrow on Nike. And yes don't worry pandas restocking on 8/11.

Enzo The Baker
AG
jeffk said:

On Nike or SNKRS or Sachs website?

It looks like the Sachs website. But you can get there directly from Nikecraft.com for right now.
jeffk
AG
Thanks!
powerbelly
AG
I really want to snag some paris mids
WES2006AG
AG

These are dropping tomorrow on Stussy website
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

These are dropping tomorrow on Stussy website
Clean.
MW03
AG
I picked these up randomly. I was looking for an option to wear with navy, but I don't think these are going to cut it.

Have any of yall found a decent brown leather sneaker with a white sole that doesn't break the bank? The vachetta AJ1s are GOATed but too expensive for my blood.

CFTXAG10
AG
The Valerian blue dunk is beautiful in hand. Pics dont do it justice.
K Bo
AG
I've been on the hunt for awhile and, while I also love those AJ1's, I just can't shell out that much $. I have the Blazer Mid '77 premium in bone that I wear to work often and have considered picking up the rattan, as well.

Maybe see if you can find the '77 vintage in orewood brown?

fig96
AG
Quote:

Have any of yall found a decent brown leather sneaker with a white sole that doesn't break the bank? The vachetta AJ1s are GOATed but too expensive for my blood.

I have some lowtops from Frye that I really like, Greats makes a pair that looks nice as well.
First Page Last Page
Page 221 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.