Sneaker Thread

924,697 Views | 14434 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by jah003
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
boogieman said:

They feel good too. Nice soft leather.
I'll try to get some better shots and put them up!

Yeah the leather on the 3s is always good
cmk10
AG
Boom
K Bo
AG
Nice! Still pending here
CFTXAG10
AG
K Bo said:

Nice! Still pending here

Available on Finish Line if you don't hit
CFTXAG10
AG
K Bo
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

K Bo said:

Nice! Still pending here

Available on Finish Line if you don't hit

Got em from SNKRS on second try.
concac
AG
Haven't flexed in a while.

Prophet00
AG
My son didn't want to wait to take an L when they released later this year, so he picked up some reps of the Dunk Low Lottery Picks for his freshman year. I may have to grab a pair, they look good.
agtwister_5
AG
How much were the reps and where did he (you) get them from?
Prophet00
AG
I buy all my reps from Mr. Hou, though I think some guys on here go to a couple other sellers, too.

These were $100 shipped. Got 'em in about 2 weeks.
agtwister_5
AG
Sorry for the dumb follow up, but is Mr. Hou a website?
Prophet00
AG
Not dumb at all! Here is his Yupoo page where you can see the catalog.

https://houyw.x.yupoo.com/

From there, you send him a message on WhatsApp (his contact is on the page above) with pics of the show you want. Sometimes they have styles not on the page so send whatever you like, and what size you want. They'll quote you a shipped price along with PayPal instructions if you want them. Once you buy, they send a set of QC pics about 5-7 days later for you to review. If you see something you don't like, you can request a new pair. If all is good and you OK them, they'll have you fill out info for shipping address. Then you get your shoes a week or so later depending on stock. Really easy process.

For me personally, I only buy reps of color ways that are either crazy hard to find or super expensive on the market (I have one that goes for $3500 right now). I'd never buy those for real. Otherwise it's probably easier to just buy on StockX or GOAT if you can get close to retail price.
BowSowy
AG
Yeezy day is tomorrow, and there are rumors that the turtle doves will drop for the first time since 2015.
MW03
AG
BowSowy said:

Yeezy day is tomorrow, and there are rumors that the turtle doves will drop for the first time since 2015.
Tutledoves and Moonrocks, with a rumor of the Pirates coming soon as well.
MW03
AG
Since the Pre-Days have been getting their flowers on this thread recently, and since I know we have folks on here that love both black shoes and gum soles...

WES2006AG
AG
Any word on Waverunners dropping for Yeezy day? Yeezy's aren't my style but those are great?
TXAG 05
AG
My first pair of AM90s

CFTXAG10
AG
WES2006AG said:

Any word on Waverunners dropping for Yeezy day? Yeezy's aren't my style but those are great?
Yes, they are in the lineup
Teddy Perkins
AG
BowSowy said:

So where do I need to be F5'ing tomorrow? Adidas.com, Confirmed app, Yeezy site?
CFTXAG10
AG
Personally I think YeezySupply is a giant waste of time, but you can give it a shot if you enjoy pain/frustration

Most likely hits should come from Confirmed App or Adidas App

Heres a list of whats dropping that keeps getting updated: Yeezy Day August 2 2022
MW03
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Personally I think YeezySupply is a giant waste of time, but you can give it a shot if you enjoy pain/frustration

Most likely hits should come from Confirmed App

Heres a list of whats dropping that keeps getting updated: Yeezy Day August 2 2022
OH SNAP. Tailights, Zyons, Israfils, and Statics too??? RIP my bank account
WES2006AG
AG
Thanks for the link. Had no idea the retail on the Waverunner is $300. That makes the secondary prices seem much more reasonable.
Sea Speed
AG
How hard is it going to be to get something off of confirmed? Will it be like nike where even if you're on in one second it is still a crapshoot?
BowSowy
AG
I don't know if yeezy day will be different. But typically Confirmed is just like SNKRS where you're entering for a draw. Doesn't matter when you enter as long as you enter before the deadline.
Sea Speed
AG
Ok Roger. Do they spread the drawings out all day? I may have to spend all day in a meeting.
MW03
AG
Sea Speed said:

How hard is it going to be to get something off of confirmed? Will it be like nike where even if you're on in one second it is still a crapshoot?

While my hit rate on SNKRS is a joke, I'd wager I'm close to 50% on Confirmed in their draws. YeezySupply is FCFS, and I've hit twice there as well. Most Yeezys don't resale as well as their nike counterparts. Combine that with the falling sneaker market and the sheer number of options, and you should have a good shot at landing a pair.

I had only seen that the Turtledoves, Sesames, and Hyperspaces were rereleasing in the 350s. The Turtledoves are the originals and have never rereleased, so everyone will go for those. The Sesames and Hyperspaces are OGs of the V2 series and I don't think either of those have been rereleased.

Some of the 700s won't sell, but Waverunners always sell out even though they have been rereleased a couple of times in recent memory. I bet the Hi-Res Blue 700s sell well too.
BowSowy
AG
Yeah, they will spread the drawings out. Starts at 9am ET tomorrow.
MW03
AG
and remember, at least one half size up on 350s!
BowSowy
AG
MW03 said:

Most Yeezys don't resale as well as their nike counterparts.
Lots of people are going to be stuck with 350s they bought to resell tomorrow, only to realize 350s often struggle to even break even.
MW03
AG
Elephant print AJ1 mid SEs are sitting on Undefeated.

https://undefeated.com/collections/all/products/jordan-aj-1-mid-se-black-universityred-white-ltsmokegrey

Generally I like SEs more than normal releases because you get better materials. These look like suede and animal printed leather. I'm sure it's plastic over cheap leather like all mids and lows that aren't OG, but still look pretty nice. Should help mitigate the creases for a bit, too. Pretty solid fall/winter shoe.

Edit because Undefeated's pictures suck
WES2006AG
AG
MW03 said:

and remember, at least one half size up on 350s!
any sizing advice for the 700s?

Not that I will win any.
jeffk
AG
When will they start listing product on Confirmed?
Enzo The Baker
AG
My guess is when they go on sale tomorrow morning. There is a countdown clock now.
MW03
AG
In case you need a new shoe for gameday, bordeaux AJ1s are at or below retail on Stockx and GOAT (before fees) for most sizes 12 and under
Know Your Enemy
AG
12 and under? How many Nancy boys do we got posting here?
First Page Last Page
Page 218 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.