Sneaker Thread

925,130 Views | 14435 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by MBAR
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
David_Puddy
AG
BowSowy said:

L for me, buddy of mine hit on them though

He keeping them or flipping?
CFTXAG10
AG
No mens low, just the high, but the womens sizing will get you up to a Mens 10.5

MW03
AG
Cortex Pt. 2 on Union drops in 20 mins

The initial drop didn't resell, so you might actually be able to get these. I like the grey and yellow look quite a bit.
MW03
AG
FWIW, Social Status is on password right now
Goldie Wilson
What does that mean?
CFTXAG10
AG
The grey/blue combo cortez is purdy
MBAR
AG
Yall
MW03
AG
Either site maintenance, or they might be having a FCFS drop for something. Or they could just be getting ready for the Penny release tomorrow, but that would surprise me this early. It is a nice version of the Pennys though.

Edit: It's back up, so just standard maintenance.
Prophet00
AG
Bad ass.
MW03
AG
MBAR said:

Yall

NICE! I'm not even jealous over this one. I bet there were 100,000s of entries this time around. That's a huge, huge pull.
fig96
AG
MBAR said:

Yall

Congrats!

This is one of those "I don't need these...oh damn yeah I do nope too late".
MBAR
AG
MW03 said:

MBAR said:

Yall

NICE! I'm not even jealous over this one. I bet there were 100,000s of entries this time around. That's a huge, huge pull.
I just wish I had this luck on shoes that I actually want like the Philly dunks next week. Sorry to anyone who actually wanted these but I'm 100% gonna have to flip these.
CFTXAG10
AG

Quote:

I just wish I had this luck on shoes that I actually want like the Philly dunks next week. Sorry to anyone who actually wanted these but I'm 100% gonna have to flip these.
At over $1,000+ profit nobody would blame you. Nice hit!
MW03
AG
MBAR said:

MW03 said:

MBAR said:

Yall

I think you just got the Philly dunks, a back up pair of Philly dunks, and a steak dinner with drinks included.
MBAR
AG
MW03 said:

MBAR said:

MW03 said:

MBAR said:

Yall

I think you just got the Philly dunks, a back up pair of Philly dunks, and a steak dinner with drinks included.
LOL fair.
Goldie Wilson
MBAR said:

MW03 said:

MBAR said:

Yall

I'm not even mad. Nice W.

Also I hate you.
BowSowy
AG
David_Puddy said:

BowSowy said:

L for me, buddy of mine hit on them though

He keeping them or flipping?
He hasn't decided, but he did say he's going to put them in his safe when he gets them.
jeffk
AG
One of my coaching buddies hit too. I'm trying to convince him to add them to his gameday attire.
MASAXET
AG
MBAR said:

MW03 said:

MBAR said:

Yall

First of all - congrats!

Second, what size you have? I and a couple of other people I know would likely be willing to pay going rate - then you wouldn't have to mess with an app to flip.
BowSowy
AG
I've seen a couple of pairs of the black version of these in person. I don't really like the way they look in pictures but think they look a lot better in person. And, like you said, they are generally pretty cheap on secondary.
WES2006AG
AG
Mail call on some very gently used Sacai's.
boogieman
AG
Another L on the Travis Scott's.
Sea Speed
AG
Somehow I had not seen that colorway. Gonna need to get those
jeffk
AG
HOw do they feel? Is the double sole weird on-foot?
BowSowy
AG
I have these. In fact, they were my first real pair of sneakers. Love the colorway.
WES2006AG
AG
jeffk said:

HOw do they feel? Is the double sole weird on-foot?
just put them on and they feel a bit weird but I think it's the big nubs on the bottom not the double sole. Overall very comfortable. And as someone who isn't very tall the double sole can't hurt for me.
AgfromHOU
AG
Adidas shoes are 30% off with the code SNEAKERS
Enzo The Baker
AG
If anyone is going after the Desert elephant 3s next week, you can actually get them cheaper on StockX right now than what they will go for on SNKRS for many sizes (even considering shipping and fees). The market is so out of whack.
powerbelly
AG
I am going to need a pair of these:
Goldie Wilson
Has anybody researched reps on the Mocha lows?
i is smart
AG
Found some reps for the Jackie Robinson dunks I might pull the trigger on.
boogieman
AG
Oh damn. I sure wish I would of hit on these. Would of cleaned up.
boogieman
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

If anyone is going after the Desert elephant 3s next week, you can actually get them cheaper on StockX right now than what they will go for on SNKRS for many sizes (even considering shipping and fees). The market is so out of whack.

Thanks for the tip! My $180 bid was accepted.

CFTXAG10
AG
Halloween fit ready....

First Page Last Page
Page 215 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.