Sneaker Thread

925,406 Views | 14435 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by MBAR
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jeffk said:

Off Noir Dunks dropping on Nike.com site today.

I don't need another pair in black right now but these are CLEAN.
jeffk
AG
Yeah, I almost clicked buy about four different times, but I already have the off noir AM90s and some gray/white/black Jordan lows. Made it worse that they didn't even sell out in my size for a good long while.
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

Nice low key aggie option once it goes on sale

On the fence between these and the team red dunks. I wish these had a little more maroon on them, thus I think I'm going to ultimately go with the dunks
StillNotAnAggie
These launch tomorrow at 9.
CFTXAG10
AG
jeffk said:

Yeah, I almost clicked buy about four different times, but I already have the off noir AM90s and some gray/white/black Jordan lows. Made it worse that they didn't even sell out in my size for a good long while.
Same. I started thinking about the Pandas and AJ1 ASG Lows I have and decided not to do it. The way things are going they will be available at retail for a while anyway if I change my mind.
fig96
AG
Not quite the usual here but happy unboxing day, needed some turfs...

jeffk
AG
Tiempos
fig96
AG
My go to's

My last pair of cleats were actually some Mercurial Vapor Tech Craft (Mercurials with kangaroo leather) so kind of best of both worlds. The synthetics can't hold a candle to the real thing.
jeffk
AG
Yeah, I like heavier boots too. Thinking about jumping back into men's league this fall so I'll probably have to get me a new pair. My old NBs aren't comfy enough for my liking.
fig96
AG
I've found the Tiempo Pro's to be a sweet spot, not too expensive (130ish) but still a really good shoe. Have a pair of the 7s and they're still great.

And "heavy" is relative, these things are like half the weight of the Copas we used to play in
Goldie Wilson
I have Cardinal Lows and Bleached Corral Highs (both size 10.5) that I'm going to return anybody want for my cost + shipping?
CFTXAG10
AG
This popped up on my feed again today. NEED.

CFTXAG10
AG
Wheatables02
AG
Jordan reserve sale currently on sneakers
CFTXAG10
AG
The only one I am surprised is sitting for the reserve would be the AJ 12 Playoff

Also, on an unrelated note I really dig this colorway/iteration of the AJ1 CMFT (July 22nd)....

MW03
AG
I am half tempted to get my kiddo a pair of the 72-10s for school, but he is murder on his shoes and doesn't know any better. I'm surprised every time I see people on twitter posting pics buying $100+ little kids shoes. I get buys grades schoolers cool shoes, but man I'm keeping my little dude in regular sneakers at least until he figures out how to stop the scooter or the swing without dragging his toes.
Teddy Perkins
AG
MW03 said:

I am half tempted to get my kiddo a pair of the 72-10s for school, but he is murder on his shoes and doesn't know any better. I'm surprised every time I see people on twitter posting pics buying $100+ little kids shoes. I get buys grades schoolers cool shoes, but man I'm keeping my little dude in regular sneakers at least until he figures out how to stop the scooter or the swing without dragging his toes.
Got my son some Shadow 2.0s and they look great beat to hell although he does get pissed when someone accidentally steps on his kicks.
David_Puddy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

This popped up on my feed again today. NEED.

Yeah, I'm gonna need those
Sea Speed
AG
Same
StillNotAnAggie
Nordstrom just released a pair of Jordan 1 High CMFT.

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/nike-air-jordan-1-zoom-air-cmft-basketball-sneaker-men/5679684?siteid=W9MhUk6cl28-g6ijID4iHOPQPDI.QK9yqQ&utm_source=rakuten&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=W9MhUk6cl28&utm_content=1&utm_term=772825&utm_channel=low_nd_affiliates&sp_source=rakuten&sp_campaign=W9MhUk6cl28&s=09
jah003
S
These are incredibly nice.
Wheatables02
AG
Phillies dunks tomorrow. Looking for a size 13 if people don't mind entering. My secondary price is currently over $300 so if we have multiple winners, I bet you can make some $ on these. Thank you!!
jah003
S
Wheatables02 said:

Phillies dunks tomorrow. Looking for a size 13 if people don't mind entering. My secondary price is currently over $300 so if we have multiple winners, I bet you can make some $ on these. Thank you!!

Looks like they got pushed back. Showing 7/26 on my SNKRS…
agtwister_5
AG
Slimming down the collection a bit. DM me if you are interested in either pair (both DS). Willing to ship:

Jordan 1 Low Barcelona (size 11.5)

Jordan 1 Low Racer Blue (size 11)

MW03
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

HSF. Pour one out for these Mars Blackmon 4's that the plastic rotted on. Worn twice. Now I'll just wear them out and stop storing shoes in that closet.

Air Jordan 4 x Air Force 1 Fusion Custom:
BowSowy
AG
Looks like both of those are going over retail on stockx, might be a better option for you.
Wheatables02
AG
jah003 said:

Wheatables02 said:

Dammit. Well my plea stands... and like with the jordan 4s, I'll offer finder fees and bourbon. Don't feel like paying $340 for the pair.

I grew up on Mike Schmidt wearing those blue and maroon jerseys.
MW03
AG
I'll put a bid in for you. I owe the universe karma because CFTX helped me score the infareds 4s. Maybe I'll break the snkrs slump.
BowSowy
AG
Wheatables02 said:

jah003 said:

Wheatables02 said:

Dammit. Well my plea stands... and like with the jordan 4s, I'll offer finder fees and bourbon. Don't feel like paying $340 for the pair.

I grew up on Mike Schmidt wearing those blue and maroon jerseys.
If you post a reminder on 7/26, I'll enter for you as well. I hit the last time you asked for help, so hopefully we have the same luck. Ended up loving those shoes
BowSowy
AG
If anyone wants to throw an entry for size 13 for the MCR 2s tomorrow for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
MW03
AG
BowSowy said:

If anyone wants to throw an entry for size 13 for the MCR 2s tomorrow for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
CFTXAG10
AG
BowSowy said:

K Bo
AG
BowSowy said:

Teddy Perkins
AG
L on the MCR 2s
SquirrellyDan
AG
Missed the MCR 2's. Really liked those too
First Page Last Page
Page 212 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.