Sneaker Thread

925,500 Views | 14435 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by MBAR
K Bo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mail call! (Reps)
MW03
AG
couple of smaller sizes available of the uber wild soccer-themed ladies' doernbecher AF1s

https://www.dtlr.com/products/nike-air-force-1-fontanka-doernbecher-dr6259-600

MW03
AG
jbanda
AG
I kinda love these, but I keep reminding myself that they will be near impossible to cop.

cnorm
AG
Agreed…I am throwing my name in for the L.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Hell yes! Both pairs dropping next Wednesday on SNKRS!

If y'all don't mind throwing your hat in for a 10, I'd be much obliged. Cost + shipping + finders fee.

Ducks are the symbol of marriage in Korea. My wife and I never found the duck carvings we liked when we got married. I think I can convince her to place these on the bookshelf instead.
jeffk
AG
I love those but I also like the other black and whites coming on the 22nd.

David_Puddy
AG
Anyone seen an update on those marron/gray Air Max 95s? They were posted several pages back but haven't seen an update since on a release date.
RickSawyer
AG
Unsure how many of you guys were into skateshoes in the late 90's and early 2000's but a few rad drops. Today Axion and Brooklyn Projects rereleased the Kareem Campbell models. I scooped a 12. They still have some sizes available…

https://axionfootwear.com/products/nutek-brooklyn-projects?_pos=1&_sid=d8d651ede&_ss=r&variant=42770809192672

Also eS came out with the Tom Penny Accel OG's. Also scooped those!

https://esskateboarding.com/collections/footwear/products/accel-og-x-penny-brown-gum

BowSowy
AG
If you remind me, I'll throw in for you.

E: I'll of course set a SNKRS reminder, but those are really spotty for me.
LPHA
MW03
AG
MW03
AG
NBA dunks and terrascapes are live
StillNotAnAggie
Jordan 6 Navy
https://launch.dickssportinggoods.com/p/jordan-air-jordan-6-retro-basketball-shoes-22jdnajrtr6mdnghtnke/22jdnajrtr6mdnghtnke?s=09
Jordan Retro 11 Low
https://launch.dickssportinggoods.com/p/jordan-air-jordan-11-low-retro-basketball-shoes-22jdnajrtr11lw721nke/22jdnajrtr11lw721nke?s=09
bagger05
AG
I've got a few pairs of sneakers I need to pick out.
jeffk
AG
Soooo... hypothetically of course... have any of you ever had Nike send you multiple pairs of shoes despite your only ordering one?
powerbelly
AG
No, but I would just reach out and tell them. I have had it happen with other companies and sometimes they tell me to keep it sometimes they send me a return label.
CFTXAG10
AG
jeffk said:

Soooo... hypothetically of course... have any of you ever had Nike send you multiple pairs of shoes despite your only ordering one?

Not Nike specifically but I've had others send me multiple pairs or send me something different from what I ordered.
StillNotAnAggie
jeffk said:

Hypothetically you could return one and keep the other if they were the same size. Or post them on here. There is no way Nike knows they sent you 2.
MW03
AG
I think some companies will charge you later if they discover that they sent you a second pair. Better to just be up front about it.
Sea Speed
AG
That seems to me to be an unauthorized charge. They sent two, their fault. They have no idea if 2 made it to you.
boogieman
AG
They exist!

StillNotAnAggie
Jordan 1 Low Light Smoke Gray release today on the Nike app at 9. I'm in for a L!
cnorm
AG

jeffk
AG
jeffk said:

Update - I chatted with a Nike customer service person last night and was repeatedly told that there was no way that they could help me initiate a return for something they weren't showing as ordered. So, I'm going to hold onto them for a bit just to make sure a second charge doesn't magically appear on my account.
WES2006AG
AG
L on the lows.
StillNotAnAggie
StillNotAnAggie said:

Jordan 1 Low Light Smoke Gray release today on the Nike app at 9. I'm in for a L!

MW03
AG
Wish I could justify another pair of these. I'd be all over the Chicagos

MW03
AG
HSF to all who observe

fig96
AG
jeffk said:

So I may or may not still have like five 2-packs of Nike Multiplier No-Show socks (great socks btw) in my closet after ordering two different colors and getting one 2-pack of one and ten 2-packs of the other.
MW03
AG
MW03 said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Mail call. Big thanks to Powerbelly for the hookup!

Awesome shoe. Can't help but think that those would look SO TOUGH with a black mudguard/eyestay and swoosh...

https://xjuanwilson.myportfolio.com/air-jordan-1-heritage-to-chicago
boogieman
AG
Mail call!
My accidental StockX purchase is here!
Loving this midnight navy color.
powerbelly
AG
Oral Roberts coaches are wearing jordan 1 mids
jbanda
AG
Those are beautiful. My absolute favorite Jordan model ever. I had the infrareds in 6th grade and loved them.
K Bo
AG
Another mail call! Buddy hit on these for me and ended up giving them to me as a gift. The unfinished collar is kinda funky but I think these are super underrated, especially at secondary prices. I love the colorway.
First Page Last Page
Page 197 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.