Sneaker Thread

925,939 Views | 14435 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by MBAR
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's several colors on sale on Nike's website right now.
TXAG 05
AG
Thanks for the link, been checking them out, unfortunately in the ones I like the best, they only have them in little sizes. Need and 11 or 12 depending on the shoe.
Sea Speed
AG
Air max 90 golf shoes
MW03
AG
Since we've been adidas heavy today, what do yall think about these? I've nearly bought them a dozen times. Sold out now, but I keep looking at them anyway. I am fascinated by the form factor of the HU NMD, but they usually have Pharrell's asinine Japanese/Chinese/Korean characters on them. Granted, the dog (cat? fox?) isn't that much better, but still.

WES2006AG
AG
While those look really comfortable I have never been drawn to the Pharrell line from Adidas. I feel the same way about most Yeezy as well which I know isn't a popular opinion here.
MW03
AG
Sea Speed said:

Air max 90 golf shoes

They made a weird decision IMO with the swoosh on the AM 90 golf series.

AM 90

AM 90 G

MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

I feel the same way about most Yeezy as well which I know isn't a popular opinion here.
powerbelly
AG
WES2006AG said:

While those look really comfortable I have never been drawn to the Pharrell line from Adidas. I feel the same way about most Yeezy as well which I know isn't a popular opinion here.

I feel like yeezys are a practical joke.
Sea Speed
AG
Ew now I cant unsee it and I hate it.
Goldie Wilson
I'm looking for a 10.5 in the diamonds tomorrow - either low or mid - if anybody wants to try to help me out
TXAG 05
AG
powerbelly said:

WES2006AG said:

Agreed. Probably the ugliest shoes out there. Don't know what the appeal is
MW03
AG
Sea Speed said:

Ew now I cant unsee it and I hate it.

It makes zero sense, right?
Sea Speed
AG
None. It makes the shoe look ridiculous. Like they had to do something to differentiate it because its golf, so they made the swoosh a midget
jah003
S
powerbelly said:

WES2006AG said:

I'm pretty confident 450's are.
Honestly 350's are the only thing I'll wear. The other stuff just makes me money.
WES2006AG
AG
I would probably try the Yeezy slides if I could score some for retail but that seems like a fantasy. They would probably be too narrow anyways though.
MW03
AG
I'm in on the slides this go around too. The new releases are supposed to be next level cushiony
MW03
AG
I'm kind of coming around on the 450s
WES2006AG
AG
Is there a release date set for slides? Need to give another company an opportunity to disappoint me. Nike has had a monopoly on that recently.
cmk10
AG
Need to stop all the Yeezy 350 hate right now. Great and comfortable shoe.
WES2006AG
AG
cmk10 said:

The 350s are the only ones I have considered other than the slides. I had a student wearing some brown/tan 350s the other day that looked pretty good. He said the color was called Earth. Just never could see myself in the majority of Yeezys I've seen.
boogieman
AG
I'm glad somebody brought up the Yeezy slides. I'm going after a pair next restock. Just worried about the sizing. Heard those run small too.
BowSowy
AG
Some of the yeezy models are very odd and I can't imagine the appeal of them. But the 350s are a pretty dang normal shoe to me. And I don't hate some of the 700 colorways. I totally agree, 450s are absurd.

350s retail for too much, though.
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

Since we've been adidas heavy today, what do yall think about these? I've nearly bought them a dozen times. Sold out now, but I keep looking at them anyway. I am fascinated by the form factor of the HU NMD, but they usually have Pharrell's asinine Japanese/Chinese/Korean characters on them. Granted, the dog (cat? fox?) isn't that much better, but still.

Good friend of mine has them. I have about 5 different pairs of Pharrell's and haven't bought any in awhile, but seeing his in person I thought these looked pretty sweet
David_Puddy
AG
cmk10 said:

Yeah, I love the 350s
concac
AG
The Yeezy 450 is the effing jam, bros!!!

I'm dead serious.
MASAXET
AG
Can't lie, I'm really liking these alter and reveal 90s. Super excited to wear them
BowSowy
AG
I dig the original colorway. I'm curious to see how the weather as you wear them.
MASAXET
AG
BowSowy said:

I dig the original colorway. I'm curious to see how the weather as you wear them.

Agreed. Love the original colorway so hard to imagine I'm going to like what's next as much. Ah well
MW03
AG
I think Foot Locker sent mine by cattle drive.

Salina, KS
Lenexa, KS
Oklahoma City, OK
Edmond, OK

Hopefully they will make it here before I have to plant the crops
jah003
S
MW03
AG
So did he modify a pair of "What The Dunks" or do they slide something over the shoes normally?
MW03
AG
here for my Ls
K Bo
AG

MW03
AG
The Ironstone is an awesome 95 colorway. Nice win.
MW03
AG
ohhhh nike just processed a charge
First Page Last Page
Page 124 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.