Sneaker Thread

926,468 Views | 14439 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by BowSowy
Goldie Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
About a half dozen Ls in less than 10 minutes
Sea Speed
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

About a half dozen Ls in less than 10 minutes

This must be what speed dating feels like
MASAXET
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

Just got these for m'lady. This should give me a sneaker pass for a year. It's all about the long game.

Tried to do the same because these are fire, but took the L
WES2006AG
AG
Card got charged for something but I can't figure out which pair
tfunk02
AG
App got hung up for a good minute before I could get in. Already knew it would be an L… and L.
MW03
AG
That's why there's a pair of size 6.5 blue tint yeezys in my house
Sea Speed
AG
Yea mine hung up for about 20 seconds when I first hit purchase.
Sea Speed
AG
These are the only pair I'm still pending on so my fingers are crossed!

.....aaaaaaaaand they're gone
MW03
AG
K Bo said:

I guess I got the Pandas ... my Nike app says pending but my AMEX was charged, I got a confirmation email, and nike.com shows I got them

You're going to love them. I tried to double up but took the L. I think I would have felt compelled to sell them to someone on this thread had I won.
SquirrellyDan
AG
I only went for the Pandas....I've got a pending charge on my card as well but no notification yet.
MW03
AG
I'm thinking I might have to get a new Nike account. Mine had problems a while back, and I had to call and go through customer service. After a ton of tries, they got it working, but they deleted my purchase history in the process. Since then, I haven't been able to hit on anything, via SNKRS or FCFS on nike.com. Starting to think Nike either flagged the account, or something they did bonked the account. Or more realistically, people are just bonkers over shoes and snapping up every single drop.
cmk10
AG
L on the Pandas in size 11…
MW03
AG
FYI, Undefeated is "down for maintenance" which usually means they are updated and clearing their servers for a drop. No idea when.
K Bo
AG
MW03 said:

K Bo said:

I guess I got the Pandas ... my Nike app says pending but my AMEX was charged, I got a confirmation email, and nike.com shows I got them

You're going to love them. I tried to double up but took the L. I think I would have felt compelled to sell them to someone on this thread had I won.
Here's to hoping!
SquirrellyDan
AG
Got the Pandas! First pair of dunks in the collection.
Sea Speed
AG
I'm 1/~150. It's pretty sad and I dont know why I even try anymore
MW03
AG
Sea Speed said:

I'm 1/~150. It's pretty sad and I dont know why I even try anymore
You need to make your peace with wearing 13s. The stock numbers on 12.5s is always ridiculously low.
Sea Speed
AG
Oh thata all I go for is 13s. I haven't tried for a 12.5 since maybe the first 2 or 3 attempts. I literally can not win a draw or FCFS even though I'm Johnny on the spot to both as best as is humanly possible.
StillNotAnAggie
Enzo The Baker said:

Just got these for m'lady. This should give me a sneaker pass for a year. It's all about the long game.

I got the same pair for my wife. Tried a different pair for me and these for her. She won I didn't. She doesn't even know I got them for her. My first win on a draw and it isn't even for me.
WES2006AG
AG
Looks like I got the Pandas. Can't believe I actually hit on something. Now the waiting game to see if they make it to my house.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Same dude same. Hoping this buys me some good karma for the Penny drop.
Sea Speed
AG
Remind me ill enter for the Hardaways for you. No interest in those for me
Enzo The Baker
AG
Thank you!
chupacabra tacos
AG
I know it's been discussed but what is the overall sentiment on women's Nike Lows? Same as men but sizes stop at 11? I guess I'm asking permission to go after the maroon looking ones dropping in 2 days.
Will y'all point and laugh at my girl shoes?
WES2006AG
AG
chupacabra tacos said:

I know it's been discussed but what is the overall sentiment on women's Nike Lows? Same as men but sizes stop at 11? I guess I'm asking permission to go after the maroon looking ones dropping in 2 days.
I am 100% in on those maroon and white Jordan lows dropping on Friday. Don't care that they are womens shoes, the vast majority of people have no idea which shoes release for men and which ones are technically womens.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Not at all. Considering going after these Friday.

Goldie Wilson
chupacabra tacos said:

Identical to men's. No idea why Nike assigns genders to shoes. Get the colorway you like.
WES2006AG
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

I am glad I got the Pandas but these were the ones that I really wanted to hit on.
CFTXAG10
AG
chupacabra tacos said:

If I could squeeze into a 10.5 I would!
concac
AG
chupacabra tacos said:

There is no difference. If you like 'em, wear 'em.
StinkyPinky
AG
Just scored the Dunks low b&w retros. Now I can wear them to my black tie affairs
aznaggiegirl07
AG
it was like Murphy's Law this morning...

had a brief that started at 8 (i'm in MST)
in a building with little to no cell service
app was giving me crap

It sucked and I'm sad.
concac
AG
Bonzer103 said:

Just scored the Dunks low b&w retros. Now I can wear them to my black tie affairs
Yeah...don't want to show up in boots and ruin her black tie affair.
K Bo
AG
Bonzer103 said:

Don't forget your Rolex sport watch!
SquirrellyDan
AG
aznaggiegirl07 said:

it was like Murphy's Law this morning...

had a brief that started at 8 (i'm in MST)
in a building with little to no cell service
app was giving me crap

It sucked and I'm sad.

Something similar happened to me. I had to sprint out to my truck to get on the app....missed a couple of mins of a meeting. But, you know, priorities. And I did manage to get the Pandas.
First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.