Sneaker Thread

926,055 Views | 14436 Replies | Last: 29 sec ago by vmiaptetr
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aznaggiegirl07 said:

so I think i'm going o sell the Jordan 4's I just got...

any smart way to sell them for a first time flipper?

StockX is quick - you can sell right away at the highest bid or sell at a certain asking price just see what current highest ask price is and come in just under it for a quicker sale. They take their % but shipping is included. They will send you a prepaid label. Once they verify authenticity they pay you (I use Venmo) and ship them to the buyer.

eBay - they were doing no seller fees on athletic shoes over $100 but I'm not certain if they still are or not. Might look into that. Your only cost would be to ship, unless you charge for it.
jah003
S
Happy sneaker Friday!
cmk10
AG
Oreo boost on the way to the golf course.
K Bo
AG
Love that indigo bleed
Teddy Perkins
AG
WFH Friday
Sea Speed
AG
I love vans a ton. My entire family sports them refularly but oddly enough I dont own a pair right now. I think ill change that this week. Good looking shoe.
K Bo
AG
as much as I love trying to live my childhood dreams in Jordans, Vans are my #1
Sea Speed
AG
Yea their simplicity and iconic waved stripe down the side is awesome. I think its so cool that both of my oldest kids love them too.
MW03
AG
Inaugural wear
MASAXET
AG
HSF
jeffk
AG
freaking TA filters - it's shoes.

CFTXAG10
AG
That was quite the whirlwind on SNKRS. Picked up a pair of Royalty 12's, but the other ones worth trying sold out quick
BowSowy
AG
Those look way better here than they do in stock pictures
MW03
AG
I'm a big fan. There are a lot of really cool design touches. The wavy pattern is actually like a kind of plastic netting/lace that is super cool. The nuback is really nice as well. They are pretty snug across the ball of your foot, but that's pretty normal in my experience from proper skate shoes. Even SB dunks are a little tighter because of the stitching and extra material. They have the double thick tongue that's in SBs as well. My foot is definitely not sliding around, so it would probably make for an excellent skating shoe.
WES2006AG
AG
Happy Sneaker Friday!
MW03
AG
Rumor has it that the alt-crater mids are dropping 2/1
concac
AG
Enzo The Baker
AG
MW03 said:

Rumor has it that the alt-crater mids are dropping 2/1

Thank you for the heads up. Will definitely be monitoring that.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Everyone hates these, but they're my favorite.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
*chefs kiss*
MW03
AG
Such a bonkers shoe. They did a ton of colorways on that one too, right? I seem to remember one that had polkadots on it too.
BowSowy
AG
I think I'm gonna jack your swag on these. I like the way they look and my size is under retail on stockx.
Sea Speed
AG
Not sneakers but there was boot talk this week so I'll post my Clark's Desert Boots. Got invited somewhere this weekend that could change the trajectory of my life. Wish me luck.
CFTXAG10
AG
Not sure why Twitter link is acting up but here is a sneak peak of one of the upcoming union dunks
Sea Speed
AG
Take out everything question mark and after.
Enzo The Baker
AG
First ever snag on SNKRS. They opened up some restocks on J1s this morning. Lucky to snag these. Have been following on stock x.

cmk10
AG
My SNKRS app only shows like 4 upcoming shoes. Same for y'all?
powerbelly
AG
cmk10 said:

My SNKRS app only shows like 4 upcoming shoes. Same for y'all?
Click on the banner that says SNKRS Jordan Reserve.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Yes. However, the Jordan releases this morning are in the Feed. You have to click on the two imaged links. I still think there is some stuff left?
CFTXAG10
AG
Some availability left it looks like on a few pairs. Out of all the sneaker accounts I follow Solelinks is one of the best if not THE best. Highly recommend turning notifications on Twitter for their posts. If you don't twitter, they have an app you can download and opt in to push notifications.

Scan Man
AG
Scan Man said:

Saturday mail call!

Been hunting for some AM90s, pretty excited about these.

When I picked these up on eBay I didn't realize (though it was definitely spelled out) that they were gently used (worn 4 times, per the description).

They're in fantastic shape, literally no signs of wear - so I'm not too worried about it... but they smell like cigarette smoke. Any suggestions to get that out? I've left them outside a few times, picked up some activated charcoal pouches, but nothing getting rid of it so far.

Appreciate the suggestions
SquirrellyDan
AG
WES2006AG said:

Happy Sneaker Friday!

Good taste. Happy sneaker Friday!
powerbelly
AG
Scan Man said:

Scan Man said:

Saturday mail call!

When I picked these up on eBay I didn't realize (though it was definitely spelled out) that they were gently used (worn 4 times, per the description).

They're in fantastic shape, literally no signs of wear - so I'm not too worried about it... but they smell like cigarette smoke. Any suggestions to get that out? I've left them outside a few times, picked up some activated charcoal pouches, but nothing getting rid of it so far.

You could try an ozone bag. I have seen them work pretty well on cars that people smoked in.

Although I would be wary it may be hard on the materials so I wouldn't do it too much.
WES2006AG
AG
Scan Man said:

Scan Man said:

Saturday mail call!

Would be easiest to just become a smoker so you won't even notice anymore.
jeffk
AG
Which colorway are those?
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.