Sneaker Thread

922,572 Views | 14423 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by tamuags08
aznaggiegirl07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Those look pretty clean too…

I think I just have a proclivity to black/white shoes because I feel I can match more with them?

I know brown/tan is a neutral but I don't really wear jeans or denim
cmk10
AG
Looking to get some 1s. Either the shadow 1.0s or the Mochas. Any of you all have either or your thoughts on them?
MW03
AG
Both are extremely niice, and you really can't go wrong with either. I think of the two, I'd personally prefer the Mochas with a sail lace swap.

That being said, the shadow is a tough looking shoe, and it's like half the price on secondary, so it'd be hard to pass up.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
The lace switch on these.

*chefs kiss*
Sex Panther
AG
The mocha's are as good as it gets in the 1's
MW03
AG
Mallwalkers are here

jah003
S
SIL had these shipped to her house, she delivered them tonight. Might be my new favorite pair.
Sea Speed
AG
i really might have to buy those. I would wear those every day until their soles fell off.
Sex Panther
AG
I'm going to end up buying them. Just have to see if they end up passing my University Blues for most I've ever spent on a pair of shoes
BowSowy
AG
I don't mean to twist the knife, but the AMM 1s are very, very nice. Get them if you can
cnorm
AG
What secondary site does everyone use to purchase shoes they do not get drawn for?
cmk10
AG
Goat or Stockxx
WES2006AG
AG
cnorm said:

What secondary site does everyone use to purchase shoes they do not get drawn for?
I've used Stock X and just recently eBay. They both authenticate shoes (Ebay only if they are over $100) and eBay seems to have a lot less fees. Also, for those selling, eBay doesn't charge seller fees on shoes over $100 either.
Teddy Perkins
AG
I would love to see an insider video on how eBay authenticates the shoes, specifically, what they look for. Some of the reps I've seen I couldn't pick out of a lineup with retail.
Sea Speed
AG
WES2006AG said:

cnorm said:

I've used Stock X and just recently eBay. They both authenticate shoes (Ebay only if they are over $100) and eBay seems to have a lot less fees. Also, for those selling, eBay doesn't charge seller fees on shoes over $100 either.
is there a special way to do this? I am about to list those undefeated AF1s and was just gong to make a normal auction.
WES2006AG
AG
Sea Speed said:

WES2006AG said:

cnorm said:

is there a special way to do this? I am about to list those undefeated AF1s and was just gong to make a normal auction.

Not sure. I have sold a pair through Stock X but not eBay. I heard the sneaker YouTuber Seth Fowler talking about eBay not charging fees for shoes over $100 but I don't know if there are special steps to take.
WES2006AG
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

I would love to see an insider video on how eBay authenticates the shoes, specifically, what they look for. Some of the reps I've seen I couldn't pick out of a lineup with retail.
Agree the reps have become almost indistinguishable from the real ones. With that said I am no expert so the authentication process gives me some piece of mind even though I am sure fakes slip by from time to time.
Sea Speed
AG
i doubt there are any takers but figure id ask here before i put the listing live later, i still have those blue and gold Undefeated x nike AF1s ill sell at my cost, which is probably how much they will go for on ebay.
CFTXAG10
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Theres quite a few floating around on Youtube. Ebay sets up shop at all the sneaker con events so folks can authenticate their purchases on site. If you just search sneaker con or Jumperman Kris sneaker con there are parts of the videos where you will see them go to the ebay booth and have a conversation about what they look for. Stitching, logo size, excess glue under the blacklight, laces, etc.

The funny thing is, that is probably the only way to really tell these days to distinguish between real/reps. Nobody is going to be able to do it at a glance, and I doubt you are going to take your shoes off so someone can put em under a blacklight for fun. One of the funnier vids I have seen is at sneaker con the guy was offering $20 cash if you would let him legit check your shoes and you get to keep it if they pass. Most all passed except like one.
jeffk
AG
Yeah, I've done it before and you just make sure you select shoes as the listing category and if your asking price is over the $100 mark it'll update the listing price.
MASAXET
AG
Sea Speed said:

i doubt there are any takers but figure id ask here before i put the listing live later, i still have those blue and gold Undefeated x nike AF1s ill sell at my cost, which is probably how much they will go for on ebay.

What size again? 12? I'll ask around for you.
CFTXAG10
AG
Gonna have to try for this Patta on Friday....

Sea Speed
AG
13. I appreciate it.
WES2006AG
AG
Where are those dropping?
MW03
AG
I have never sold on secondary, but I'm about to with the yeezys. Looks like fees for Stockx are 13% (10% commission + 3% listing). GOAT is 9.5% + $5 listing, so it's a little cheaper but there is a 2.9% cash out fee. Ebay seems like you keep the most of your money from the sale, but you have to post pictures and whatnot as where the other sites connection you immediately with the buyers.
Sea Speed
AG
posting a couple of pics seems like a small amount of hassle to keep more of your money.
CFTXAG10
AG
WES2006AG said:

Where are those dropping?
They drop on the Nike Patta website this Friday Link

and then like the other color ways I am sure they will do a SNKRS draw
concac
AG
RealTalk said:

Releasing tomorrow @ 9am.

Nike app or Nike.com.
MW03
AG
Sea Speed said:

posting a couple of pics seems like a small amount of hassle to keep more of your money.

True, but I think you're dependent on people selecting your listing compared to the other sites where someone just buys whichever one matches the bid/sell details.
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03 said:

I have never sold on secondary, but I'm about to with the yeezys. Looks like fees for Stockx are 13% (10% commission + 3% listing). GOAT is 9.5% + $5 listing, so it's a little cheaper but there is a 2.9% cash out fee. Ebay seems like you keep the most of your money from the sale, but you have to post pictures and whatnot as where the other sites connection you immediately with the buyers.
I sell on all 3 but primarily ebay and stockx. They all have good and bad things going for them. I like that you keep 100% of the money with ebay if you list in the athletic category anything over $100. With StockX its just more about convenience. The listing process is super easy and you don't have to wait very long for your ask to get accepted, or you can sell immediately at the highest bid. They give you a prepaid shipping label which is built into the fees you pay for the sale, drop off at UPS, get a venmo payout when your shoes are authenticated after delivery to them.
coachallout
AG
Does anyone have any Jordan 1 Lows in 13 they are selling? Really want to get some but figured I would try here first. Also, I have taken some many Ls lately I don't think I will ever get a win on SNKRS.
MASAXET
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I'm still waiting on my maroon patta. I'm impatient and really want to show them off.
Sea Speed
AG
just keep a close eye on this thread and some of the fine folks post restock alerts and that is the only way i have been able to get any of the 1s. I am the same with the draws, no luck but I have picked up two pairs on restocks.
Teddy Perkins
AG
MASAXET said:

CFTXAG10 said:

I'm still waiting on my maroon patta. I'm impatient and really want to show them off.
Same. Absolutely no movement with the tracking number and nike.com is telling me "It's taking us longer than usual to get your order to you" and "awaiting carrier pickup."
MBAR
AG
The Nike shipping stuff sucks but its honeslty normal for COVID times. I've gone through it with them several times.

I just ordered a pair of michigan dunks off ebay for my wife. This is my first time dealing with them on this so hopefully it works out well.
First Page Last Page
Page 83 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.