Sneaker Thread

922,757 Views | 14423 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by tamuags08
StringerBell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
David_Puddy
AG
I want the Bourdeauxs so bad but I know I'll be taking the L. The prices should come down a little on StockX after release I'd imagine
Goldie Wilson
FL_Ag1998 said:

Ok, so my son got his pair of Championship red dunks yesterday, our first foray into this sneaker world, and he asked that I post them here to get ya'lls reactions, lol.

Now that we've discovered this thread you guys are gonna end up costing me so much money, I can feel it.

Those are awesome
concac
AG
David_Puddy said:

I want the Bourdeauxs so bad but I know I'll be taking the L. The prices should come down a little on StockX after release I'd imagine
Hit up the mall and see if Footaction/Champs/Foot Locker/Finish Line. They're having a drawing with in-store pick up so maybe they'll have them in stock.
MW03
AG
If anyone is looking for a pair of the Yeezy MX Oats, let me know. I have a DS pair in 12.5 that I'll offer to anyone on this thread for retail before I look at doing something else with them.

Sea Speed
AG
STOP TEMPTING ME
MW03
AG
you should see them in person, speed
Sea Speed
AG
Unfortunately I'm out of state for the foreseeable future so no way to do that. Also, if I see them in person and they actually fit i would be ~$200ish poorer and I don't need to be right now.
MASAXET
AG
MW03 said:

If anyone is looking for a pair of the Yeezy MX Oats, let me know. I have a DS pair in 12.5 that I'll offer to anyone on this thread for retail before I look at doing something else with them.

Great shoe! Not my size, otherwise I'd be on them
Scan Man
AG
First contribution to sneaker Friday… just got these in from China.

These are my first dunks, so I have nothing to compare them to… material is a little stiff, and they're a touch big, but my ninth grade daughter freaked out when I opened them so I think we're good.

Don't love the laces - they seem too long. Suggestions on where to get replacement laces and any specific style/length?
Goldie Wilson
I've purchased laces from LaceLab on Amazon and been pleased with the product.
MW03
AG
another vote for lacelab
i is smart
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Ok, so my son got his pair of Championship red dunks yesterday, our first foray into this sneaker world, and he asked that I post them here to get ya'lls reactions, lol.

Now that we've discovered this thread you guys are gonna end up costing me so much money, I can feel it.

You're a strong contender for dad of the year.
Goldie Wilson
Has he asked dad for the Pandas yet? I think they would complement those perfectly
FL_Ag1998
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Has he asked dad for the Pandas yet? I think they would complement those perfectly

Lol, I like the clean, classic, and classy look of the Pandas. But while he doesn't dislike them he said, "Naw, there's a ton of people in plain black and white shoes."

So apparently plain red and white = want
But plain black and white = meh

That's a 12 yr old for you.
russaggie
AG
Sneakers app is showing the A Ma Maniere 1's dropping next Friday (12/3). Good luck everyone.
Sex Panther
AG
russaggie said:

Sneakers app is showing the A Ma Maniere 1's dropping next Friday (12/3). Good luck everyone.

These have become a must cop for me
MW03
AG
Sex Panther said:

russaggie said:

Yep. Betting on Maniere's site. They have good bot protection (supposedly). Just remember to create an account ahead of time.
jah003
S
Sex Panther said:

russaggie said:

Same. Selling my Wave Runner's this week. Hopefully that'll cover most of the secondary.
Sea Speed
AG
so those bordeaux jordans are showing up on the a ma maniere site. are they going to be available there too? same wth those gore tex.
Sea Speed
AG
nevermind i see its a draw.
MBAR
AG
Good luck to everyone going for the Bordeaux today!
MASAXET
AG
MBAR said:

Good luck to everyone going for the Bordeaux today!

Already got the L notification immediately after joining and draw hasn't closed. This game is fixed
Sea Speed
AG
WTF the stupid app didnt send me the notifcation about the draw. infuriating. at least i joined on the other site.
MBAR
AG
Sea Speed said:

WTF the stupid app didnt send me the notifcation about the draw. infuriating. at least i joined on the other site.

it almost never sends me the notifications. I just set events on my calender for the shoes I want
CFTXAG10
AG

SquirrellyDan
AG
First win ever, and I'm not too sure I can even pull them off!
MBAR
AG
Oh **** multiple dubs!
Teddy Perkins
AG
Still 0-fer on SNKRS draws.
MBAR
AG
Looks like there were way more dubs on snkrs this morning than there usually are. Maybe they're finally getting supply right. I'm hoping the Cool Greys 11s are easy to pick up cause those are the ones I need.
Sea Speed
AG
MOTHER EFFER I REALLY WANTED THOSE AND I MISSED THE DRAW
MASAXET
AG
Oh snap something went wrong
Matsui
AG
Got em!!!!! 2nd win since this summer

Sea Speed
AG
oh my god. this is so upsetting. everyone got the W.
powerbelly
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.