Sneaker Thread

923,705 Views | 14426 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by MW03
Goldie Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Speed said:

Id buy some fakes of those lasso smoke greys.
Based on 5 minutes of reddit research just now, there's generally not much demand for reps of the lows (outside of special one-offs like the Travis Scotts) so the decent-quality fake factories don't typically make them. I'm guessing (hoping?) re-sale prices on the Lasso smokes will get back to normal in the next few weeks/months
concac
AG
https://sneakernews.com/2021/08/26/undefeated-nike-dunk-air-force-1-5-on-it-drop-2-release-date/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-sneakernews&utm_content=later-20068502&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

MW03
AG
I wish they had put a blue or white outsole on those AF1s.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Sea Speed said:

Id buy some fakes of those lasso smoke greys.
Based on 5 minutes of reddit research just now, there's generally not much demand for reps of the lows (outside of special one-offs like the Travis Scotts) so the decent-quality fake factories don't typically make them. I'm guessing (hoping?) re-sale prices on the Lasso smokes will get back to normal in the next few weeks/months
Yup, I've checked about 8 of the trusted sellers for reps and haven't found the Lasso smokes.
MW03
AG
Never used wish, but it was a decent enough company for the Laker. Anyway, this is interesting for the mids version.

https://www.wish.com/product/5ff73158f9406ef3426d4dd5?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=US&_force_currency_code=USD&pid=googleadwords_int&c=%7BcampaignId%7D&ad_cid=5ff73158f9406ef3426d4dd5&ad_cc=US&ad_lang=EN&ad_curr=USD&ad_price=78.00&campaign_id=7203534630&gclid=CjwKCAjw95yJBhAgEiwAmRrutKX6yl2vDjhr7setrlgmoLD_R5rzbJeA56reeWnZec6COfKbORelvBoCLV4QAvD_BwE&share=web
i is smart
AG
I know y'all have covered it, but I'm a little confused in the SNKRS app. Do you need to be ready when they drop at 9 AM tomorrow to enter a drawing?

This is my first time using the app and want to get a shot at these.

***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
CFTXAG10
AG
I messaged my guy on the Lasso's. He's got em. Gonna send me some pics and I will post em.
Sea Speed
AG
Seriously. The perfect shoe. Id buy lows and mids. So hard to trust that site though, even though it's just $80
Sea Speed
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I messaged my guy on the Lasso's. He's got em. Gonna send me some pics and I will post em.
Sea Speed
AG
What size and ill enter for you too. I thibk you have 15 minutes to enter.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Dad Jokes said:

I know y'all have covered it, but I'm a little confused in the SNKRS app. Do you need to be ready when they drop at 9 AM tomorrow to enter a drawing?
Yup, login to the app at 9am tomorrow and enter the draw. Your L will shortly follow within about 15-20 minutes.
MW03
AG
I'm extremely curious about a pair of Samba Dunks in a 12...
Goldie Wilson
CFTXAG10 said:

MW03
AG
Here's the 3-step theory on having better luck on SNKRS. It hasn't shown results for me, but some swear by it

(1) THEORY: Nike is actively working to recruit women to the platform.
MOVE: List your profile gender as female.

(2) THEORY: Nike offers free shipping on SNKRS drops, but prefers accounts where shipping doesn't cost them money.
MOVE: Select a premium shipping option when you place your prospective order.

(3) THEORY: Nike gets swamped right at launch, and SNRKS batches selection by time and size as part of its randomization.
MOVE: Don't sign up the exact moment the launch opens. Wait a couple of minutes before submitting your raffle ticket.

But back to your original question, the draw is open for a limited time. Supposedly, Nike doesn't start assigning Ws and Ls until the draw is closed, so you don't have to hit it right at the open, so long as you have enough time to enter your info and "complete the purchase" before it closes.
CFTXAG10
AG
He sent me this. They have to be ordered but they definitely have them. A little pricey at $200, but if you are trying to save $70-$75 off the secondary market it's an option at least.
MBAR
AG
MW03 said:

Honestly, the fact that you can't buy a pair of simple dunks pisses me off. I love the way those shoes look, fit, and wear. But Nike will make a black and white pair, throw a name on it like "panda" and the ****ers can't be had. I've nearly gone rep a hundred times because I want a pair I can make everyday beaters without worrying a about it. I don't need Scott fakes or chunky dunk fakes or supreme fakes. Just give me a simple pair of white and gray ones, man.
Its like this with Jordans too. I *****ed about it recently in this thread.
Sea Speed
AG
Dang. If I'm spending 2 id just as soon spend 3 and get the real ones with box and everything. Thats crazy fakes cost so much.
Matsui
AG
Took l today
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Sea Speed said:

Dang. If I'm spending 2 id just as soon spend 3 and get the real ones with box and everything. Thqts crazy fakes cost so much.
Knowingly dropping two bills on fakes is like the 8th Circle of L.
Goldie Wilson
Sea Speed said:

Dang. If I'm spending 2 id just as soon spend 3 and get the real ones with box and everything. Thats crazy fakes cost so much.
Agreed. Looking at about $220 - $270 on stockx depending on size. Makes no sense paying $200 for fakes in this case.
Teddy Perkins
AG
I don't even know what currency this is (P480.00) but I did find the Lasso smokes from the allegedly trusted seller, Joystudio. Looks like you have to use some sort of middle man though.

https://www.cnfashionbuy.net/product/nice-lab-aj09d480/
concac
AG
If you're looking for the AJ1 High Smoke Grey.

https://monicasneaker.gl/ljr-batch-air-jordan-1-high-og-light-smoke-grey-p-573.html
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Someone please talk me out of this:
https://instagr.am/p/CS9vlM9Peos
MW03
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

I got bad news for you, buddy. If that picture hasn't done it yet, there's nothing left for you to do but embrace it fully.

Matsui
concac
AG

Not gonna lie, those look cool.

But I ain't paying $185 for 'em.
CFTXAG10
AG
Sea Speed said:

I completely agree. They do come with the same retail box you would get from Jordan/Nike, but $200 is a little nuts for an AJ Low rep. I have purchased a few pairs from him, but they were all ones that had crazy disparity in retail vs. re-sell. I don't mind it for pairs like that because I am actually going to wear them and they are pretty much 1-to-1 quality. If I bought a retail pair like that it would be hard to wear them knowing re-sell is in the thousands.
MW03
AG
Seeing Kanye in Birkenstocks is kind of trippy, but then again he is in his 40s, so he came up with all the same stuff around. Somehow, Birkenstocks and Stussy is the perfect combination of peak 1995 culture rewind. All I need now is a Billabong collab.

For this broke kid, birkenstocks remind me of crappy leather sandal knock-offs that would disintegrate if you got them wet.

Suddenly, I feel like ordering a baja hoodie off of Amazon...
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Remember when he tried to claim that the reason these were so small was because that's how slides were worn in Japan? LMAO.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG

Stuff like this is where you guys completely lose me.
i is smart
AG
Sea Speed said:

What size and ill enter for you too. I thibk you have 15 minutes to enter.
I appreciate the offer, but I'm not too in love with them. Just think I need to get my first L in the SNKRS app.

Thanks for all of the advice everybody. Didn't want to respond to each one and clog up the thread. I got some PG5's back in July and I've been hooked on sneakers since.

***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
i is smart
AG
MW03 said:

Check these out for bonkers shoes. The Pharrell x adidas "Humanrace Sichona". Should be a draw on the adidas confirmed app, but these are too much for me. I'll admit that I think this is a cool shoe, but even I have a line I can't cross, ha.

I keep going back and forth on these. They're definitely odd and something I'd generally stay away from, but they intrigue me. Seems like they'd be great for the winter in sweats. I got a picture of Trae Young wearing them.

Is it easier to win on Adidas CONFIRMED app?

***Disclaimer***
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
LMAO.
MW03
AG
Dad Jokes said:

MW03 said:

Check these out for bonkers shoes. The Pharrell x adidas "Humanrace Sichona". Should be a draw on the adidas confirmed app, but these are too much for me. I'll admit that I think this is a cool shoe, but even I have a line I can't cross, ha.

I keep going back and forth on these. They're definitely odd and something I'd generally stay away from, but they intrigue me. Seems like they'd be great for the winter in sweats. I got a picture of Trae Young wearing them.

Is it easier to win on Adidas CONFIRMED app?

I've looked at them about 10 times since I made that original post. There's something there reminiscent of the NERD shoe without the writing/characters that's definitely intriguing. It's definitely a shorts/tailored sweats/joggers shoe, though.
Goldie Wilson
Pulled the trigger on the fake ahem .I mean replica Travis Scott Fragment lows. Should be getting QC pics In the next week or so.

First Page Last Page
Page 28 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.