Sneaker Thread

923,832 Views | 14426 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by MW03
concac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The packaging was non-descript. No Nike branding anywhere except for on the shipping label.
StringerBell
AG
Restock in some sizes

jeffk
AG
Elfish sizes only
StringerBell
AG
Tiny footed *******s
MW03
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

I've been lusting after the Travis Scott fragment lows but not willing to pay resale, so thinking about pulling the trigger on some fakes. I'll post the horror if there's any interest in my shame

I'd be fascinated to read the process. I've nearly gone with fakes on several occasions just to get some pairs that were euro releases or are hard to find. Like you, I can't hardly pay resale for something I plan to actually kick around in. I just like the way they look. Haven't actually done it though.
jeffk
AG
How do those look on an actual foot? I like the blue ones, but didn't know how elevated they were.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Where does one buy the fakes?
concac
AG
jeffk said:

How do those look on an actual foot? I like the blue ones, but didn't know how elevated they were.
CFTXAG10
AG
Happy to report these made it safely.

Lot 6

jeffk
AG
Thanks! Guess I should have just googled that.
concac
AG
RealTalk said:

MW03 said:

Sacai fragments coming up shortly if you're into them

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/sacai-x-fragment-ldwaffle-shoes

Just got the W with early access.

Not impressed with the lazy design but oh well.
I'm gonna eat some crow here. Seeing it on feet, the simplicity of the design and colorway just works. The double swoosh, laces, and toe caps, they're subtle but yet make it different and unique.
Sea Speed
AG
The pic you posted earlier looks so much better than their stock photo imo
CFTXAG10
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

I actually know a guy that sells UA's. His collection is insane. Can also order pretty much anything you want. Problem is the UA's these days cost just as much as a real new pair. It's still way less than resale though. The quality is insane. Nobody would ever call you out unless you were trying to authenticate them and even then it would be tough.
concac
AG

https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/

I've read good things about monicasneaker.

https://monicasneaker.gl/

https://www.reddit.com/r/monicasneaker/
MW03
AG
Honestly, the fact that you can't buy a pair of simple dunks pisses me off. I love the way those shoes look, fit, and wear. But Nike will make a black and white pair, throw a name on it like "panda" and the ****ers can't be had. I've nearly gone rep a hundred times because I want a pair I can make everyday beaters without worrying a about it. I don't need Scott fakes or chunky dunk fakes or supreme fakes. Just give me a simple pair of white and gray ones, man.
BowSowy
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

I've been lusting after the Travis Scott fragment lows but not willing to pay resale, so thinking about pulling the trigger on some fakes. I'll post the horror if there's any interest in my shame
I've been following this thread and not chiming in. But man, if you like the way a pair of shoes looks and you want to wear them (and not resell), grab a pair of fakes and be happy. No one's going to know and you'll get a pair that you like.
MW03
AG
Where I break down is logistics. Might have to try it with a visa gift card and just roll the dice on getting scammed or boned by customs one of these days.
Goldie Wilson
RealTalk said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/

I've heard this is a good starting spot.
Goldie Wilson
MW03 said:

Goldie Wilson said:

I'd be fascinated to read the process. I've nearly gone with fakes on several occasions just to get some pairs that were euro releases or are hard to find. Like you, I can't hardly pay resale for something I plan to actually kick around in. I just like the way they look. Haven't actually done it though.
Pretty much this exactly. Taking the Travis Scott's for example, there's no way I could justify spending ~$1200 for resale on those, and even if I did, there's no way I would ever wear them after paying that much so they'd just sit in the box in my closet until I sold them.
MW03
AG
Not my jam, but an interesting look on the 4s for those in the market for the kiddos

MW03
AG
RealTalk said:

The packaging was non-descript. No Nike branding anywhere except for on the shipping label.

I love rough suede, especially on the toe and heel. Nice pick up.
MW03
AG
Nice colorway on the underrated adidas zx8000

https://www.adidas.com/us/zx-8000-frozen-lemonade-shoes/H68010.html

Sea Speed
AG
2 more Ls on SNKRs today. Brings my total to 4.
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03 said:

Where I break down is logistics. Might have to try it with a visa gift card and just roll the dice on getting scammed or boned by customs one of these days.
If anyone gets the itch to buy something REP/UA. PM me. At least you can deal with my buddy who is local and I can definitely vouch for him. Good guy.
Goldie Wilson
Sea Speed said:

I passed on the ones today, but looking forward to the L on the Dunk Lows next week
CFTXAG10
AG
Sea Speed said:

I took an L on the shattered backboards/starfish , not that upset though given the colorway - really want the tour yellows though
Teddy Perkins
AG
If anyone comes across those Lasso smoke greys from a rep vendor, drop a link!
Sea Speed
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Sea Speed said:

I passed on the ones today, but looking forward to the L on the Dunk Lows next week

I am just going to try to get in where i fit in on these drawings and the big kids dunks would have gone to my wife as a fun surprise.
Sea Speed
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

I've got a pair. Only worn once. What size you looking for?
Teddy Perkins
AG

Teddy Perkins said:

Size 12.
Goldie Wilson

Teddy Perkins said:

Size 10 / 10.5
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Mine are 14s. Didn't realize the price on these almost doubled since I bought mine.
Sea Speed
AG
Id buy some fakes of those lasso smoke greys.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
They were my first ever pair of Jordans and my first foray into sneaker authentification. Drove me nuts because it took them forever to deliver and I just wanted to wear them.
First Page Last Page
Page 27 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.