Sneaker Thread

924,191 Views | 14428 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by vmiaptetr
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also, Sudekis is a massive sneakerhead.

Goldie Wilson
Is this a legit website? My hunch is scam considering they're listed for about $100 less than anywhere else, but what do I know.

https://daisylaceboutiqueshop.com/product/air-jordan-1-low-light-smoke-grey-553558-030/?attribute_size=(M)US10.5%2FEUR44.5&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpf2IBhDkARIsAGVo0D2ScfitHxEGo2-fk1SuDG8WodxxLE74FVAre4rUaOwmFtNbgPpBc78aAlGKEALw_wcB
Sea Speed
AG
Oh my god that is the perfect shoe
MW03
AG
No idea, but aj1 lows are pretty easy to get on secondary, so maybe. If you want to hunt them, search the SKU first: 553558-030

Curious as to when lasso dropped, cause look

MW03
AG
Matsui
AG
When are those released?
MW03
AG
9/3 with a $220 price tag. Nike Golf usually drops straight on Nike.com or the Nike app.
concac
AG
MW03 said:

Also, Sudekis is a massive sneakerhead.

On a related note, have y'all watched "Lupin" on Netflix? The main character got a nice collection of AJ1s.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/lupin-season-two-nike-trainers
MBAR
AG
I picked up those maxes too. Waiting for the to arrive.
MW03
AG
These are niiice

concac
AG
For those of you who likes AF1s. These look pretty clean.

https://sneakernews.com/2021/08/21/nba-nike-air-force-1-lakers-release-date/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-sneakernews&utm_content=later-19950394&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

MBAR
AG
RealTalk said:

For those of you who likes AF1s. These look pretty clean.

https://sneakernews.com/2021/08/21/nba-nike-air-force-1-lakers-release-date/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-sneakernews&utm_content=later-19950394&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

They are great but the Lakers logo on the back kills them for me.
StringerBell
AG
A&M UB 21s just dropped

Creator club members get 20% off
boogieman
AG
My discount isn't showing up. Is there a code to use?
concac
AG
https://sneakernews.com/2021/08/23/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-uv-yarn-light-gy3438-gy3439-gy3440

Quote:

Lately, Kanye West has been making headlines for everything but sneakers, but his UV-sensitive adidas YEEZY BOOST V2 "Light" is bound to change that.

kapon
AG
I am not getting discount either.
concac
AG
Adidas offers 30% discount to military, teachers, first responders, et. al. Pretty good deal if you qualify.

MW03
AG
my code won't work either
Sea Speed
AG
The id.me verification isn't generating a code either just fyi
StringerBell
AG
that's weird when i ordered it just had a "try discount" box and i clicked it and it gave me 20% off.
CFTXAG10
AG
Its too bad these don't qualify for the 33% OR I would be all over it
WES2006AG
AG
I may be wrong but the A&M UB's seem like the kind of shoe that will be 50% off before long.
StringerBell
AG
bummer is the A&M ones sell out while the other ones just sit
979ag
AG
meme for the group
CFTXAG10
AG
So get this ****. My Pollens were out for delivery on the 19th. Get a notification of a "delivery delay" from some random a** company called LSO. Think nothing of it. Fast forward to today and the shoes still havent moved. Call LSO and they say the package isnt in their warehouse and the driver doesn't know where the package is but he must have brought it back because it was scanned in.

No doubt some LSO employee or family member is rocking my Pollens, or sold them to make some $$$$

Pull up reviews on google for LSO in Houston, its not pretty....
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
That's freaking infuriating. F thieves.
Sea Speed
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

So get this ****. My Pollens were out for delivery on the 19th. Get a notification of a "delivery delay" from some random a** company called LSO. Think nothing of it. Fast forward to today and the shoes still havent moved. Call LSO and they say the package isnt in their warehouse and the driver doesn't know where the package is but he must have brought it back because it was scanned in.

No doubt some LSO employee or family member is rocking my Pollens, or sold them to make some $$$$

Pull up reviews on google for LSO in Houston, its not pretty....

Who contracted them? Holy hell that is infuriating.
StringerBell
AG
man sadly i think that's more common than even especially in bigger cities,

that ****in sucks.
concac
AG
My Sacais were due to be delivered this past Saturday. The delivery status now says "Check back shortly."

Talked to Nike CS rep and said that FedEx is experiencing delays.

Probably just a standard stock response. Hope the shoes didn't get jacked by a FedEx employee.
Sea Speed
AG
Do they not ship them in discrete boxes? I know thieves can be indiscriminate, but seems like at least one safeguard.
CFTXAG10
AG
I called Nike and they are going to "investigate" it, but they can't do anything with an OOS item other than refund me my money. I thought about asking them to send me a pair of the tour yellows if they cant get LSO to "find" the package.

I just searched LSO through google reviews and twitter mentions. Apparently this is happening A LOT. Some people are not getting their off-whites which is even worse. Wonder why Nike would continue using them if its pretty obvious what the company/employees are doing.
StringerBell
AG
it's also 100% on nike. they dont ship stuff in a discrete way with that nike tape. anyone who follow sneaker type stuff can probably guess what's in each package.
concac
AG
StringerBell said:

it's also 100% on nike. they dont ship stuff in a discrete way with that nike tape. anyone who follow sneaker type stuff can probably guess what's in each package.
Yeah...I don't understand what benefit does Nike gain from having their branding on the box and tape. The only people who will see the packaging are the thieves that work for UPS/FedEx or the porch pirates.
MW03
AG
Yeah, the nike tape doesn't help at all. Nothing like knowing you have a pair coming in that goes for $500 on the secondary and hoping nothing goes squirrelly with it. Shopify has been a good tool, but it just reads what Fed Ex or whoever publishes based on the shipping number.

That sucks, duder.
Sea Speed
AG
Sure would be nice if you could insure a shipment from them
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.