Sneaker Thread

924,192 Views | 14428 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by vmiaptetr
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
L's across the board for me. You may postpone Armageddon.
MW03
AG
L
StringerBell
AG
L

i still hate myself so much for not putting that damn undefeated drop on my calendar. i could have had those!
StillNotAnAggie
L
concac
AG
L
MW03
AG
dope consolation prize available while everyone cries over cactus jack

https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-1-mid-se-shoes-D18N8G/DM3529-001

Sea Speed
AG
Is it really bots winning everything? What do these places do to combat that? Hopefully something other than nothing. Seems like a way to create even more scarcity and jack prices up.
concac
AG
Sea Speed said:

Is it really bots winning everything? What do these places do to combat that? Hopefully something other than nothing. Seems like a way to create even more scarcity and jack prices up.
That's the only reason they're not going to do anything about it.
CFTXAG10
AG
Sea Speed said:

I know people create several accounts with different shipping addresses and credit cards and get their family members involved. Just to create as many chances as possible. I think its harder for "bots" to do on random SNKRS draws, but definitely easy on anything that has a virtual waiting room.
Sea Speed
AG
Wow. Those are really tempting
Sea Speed
AG
I meant in the secondary market. Just like bourbon, manufacturer doesn't make anything off that. At least in booze, bots don't get everything.
MW03
AG
There are a couple of "unconfirmed hacks" for SNKRS that might be worth trying. One is to change your gender to female with the theory being that Nike tries to bring a little equality to how the shoes are dispersed. The other is to set it up for expedited shipping since you have to pay for that while Nike picks up the tab if you go standard shipping. I swapped the gender on my account for this drop, but i forgot to try the expedited shipping bit.
MW03
AG
Sea Speed said:

Wow. Those are really tempting

I jumped. I have the CMFT high craters from last year, but these are actually pretty different. They make decent work sneakers depending on the day, and I suspect these will as well. I think the blue stitching on them is really nice.
Sea Speed
AG
Ugh. Can't make up my mind.
Sea Speed
AG
Welp, guess I'm not getting anything because I can't select my size b
Sea Speed
AG
And my size is now no longer available on the Nike site.
StringerBell
AG
anyone trying for the pollens dropping tomorrow?
concac
AG
StringerBell said:

anyone trying for the pollens dropping tomorrow?

Fo sho.
concac
AG
Don't care too much for these but oh well. Need to check how much they're going for in resell.

MW03
AG
Nice. 3x retail for the most part, depending on the CW.
Capitol Ag
AG
SO I ordered some adi Supernova sidelines shoes off eBay. It said authentication guaranteed. I didn't really care and ordered it and then got a shipping notice that it was sent to an authenticator. So, is that a thing? I was also looking at adidas Powerlift 4 weightlifting shoes and they also had this. Question I had was I understand for collectors this might be a thing but why for utility items like weightlifting shoes? Do people collect these? And what exactly comes with authentication?

I am not a huge sneaker collector so came here to find out....
CFTXAG10
AG
Raffle coming soon on Travis Scott's website for the lows
MW03
AG
Did you just get a notification on your phone that you had access, or how did that work?
concac
AG
MW03 said:

Did you just get a notification on your phone that you had access, or how did that work?
Yep...got SNKRS notification to access and purchase.
979ag
AG
Travis Scott raffle live on his website
Sea Speed
AG
Ready to start down a new path of perpetual disappointment as this is my first raffle since joining the thread. Thanks.
Goldie Wilson
Sea Speed said:

Ready to start down a new path of perpetual disappointment as this is my first raffle since joining the thread. Thanks.
Same here LFG

ETA: I'm already into vinyl records, so looking forward to another hobby of artificial scarcity and inflated resale prices
StringerBell
AG
entered the raffle.very much looking forward to my hopes being dashed.
MW03
AG
These are terrible shoes, but hilarious and kind of awesome at the same time.

Sea Speed
AG
When do yqll anticipate the drawing for those travis scotts? I won't be able to check email for a day amd a half and my luck I'll win then amd won't be able to check out.
CFTXAG10
AG
Sea Speed said:

When do yqll anticipate the drawing for those travis scotts? I won't be able to check email for a day amd a half and my luck I'll win then amd won't be able to check out.
Winners notified within the next 2 hours. You have 30 minutes from the time you receive it to check out. No notification for those not selected.
MW03
AG
It's usually a pretty quick L in my experience.
StringerBell
AG
website says notifications will go out within the next two hours
Sea Speed
AG
Awesome thanks yall.
concac
AG
Sea Speed said:

It ain't disappointment when the L is expected 90% of the time.
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.