Sneaker Thread

1,986,137 Views | 18064 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by nai06
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?




texag06ish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sheesh.
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One more, and I'll stop. Found the numbered tag.


nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every time I see these, I regret not getting them. I just love the color and details
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CLEAN
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buddy of mine had to show me up. He went and bought the lows and the highs. Lows just showed up.
texag06ish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I want these so bad.
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He kind of lucked out. His size was listed right at retail.

EDIT: His lot number tag shows that only 720 pairs were made.
texag06ish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My big ass size is always super expensive.
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vmiaptetr said:

Buddy of mine had to show me up. He went and bought the lows and the highs. Lows just showed up.


Damn, I didn't even know these were a real thing.
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's probably better that you didn't. For your wallet anyways.
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a sneaker post, but more of a clothing one. I just got my first pair of selvedge jeans from Gustin. People usually cuff these jeans since you can't really get them hemmed from what I have read online.
powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can absolutely get them hemmed. Don't listen to the raw denim crowd online.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Should I get them hemmed or show off the weft and the selvedge edge? I like the look so far.
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's so great about these jeans? I've never heard of them, but someone was telling me the other day about how I HAD to get a pair. I'm short, so I always get my wife to hem my pants.
K Bo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can absolutely hem raw denim. Cuffing/showing off the weft is personal preference. Be careful, getting into raw denim can be an expensive slippery slope.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dude I already want more clothes from that company! I really like these so far!
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Way more unique and a lot cooler than your basic Levi's or whatever. The quality is pretty insane.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No one will ever convince me that cuffing jeans is a good look
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Couldn't wait to get these on. Appropriate yall are talking denim, though, since these are a FDMTL collab.
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSS brought out the adidas neighborhood to some caverns

Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy Father's Day fam.
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grey Shoe Gang with a premium touch of Aggie love for cheap.

cr0wbar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks Teddy - always on the lookout for AM90s
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mail call, changing it up a bit…


Yoda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice! I really like the throwback trainer look, plus those colors are really versatile.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks! I dig this style and wanted something neutral that I can wear with anything (also really like the dark outsoles), there's gotta be a dozen plus colorways so might grab another pair in a more fun color if I really like them. Adjusted the pic to try to get the colors a bit more accurate, these are definitely a bit more oatmeal than just off white.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fig96 said:

Mail call, changing it up a bit…





Tigers are always going to get a blue star from me. What model is that?
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nai06 said:

fig96 said:

Mail call, changing it up a bit…





Tigers are always going to get a blue star from me. What model is that?
Thanks! This is the Serrano, similar to the Mexico 66 but slightly different cut that I liked.
LPHA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How is the sizing on those?
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSW! Taking the kids to see into the Spiderverse this morning.
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wife and I both hit. Does anyone want a size 11 retail plus shipping. 124 was cost with taxes
Nike Total 90 SP

Quit the Rage


nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dang those are clean looking. Love the silhouette and color blocking
First Page Last Page
Page 471 of 517 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.