Sneaker Thread

815,951 Views | 13911 Replies | Last: 32 min ago by Ham Slice MRE
El Gallo Blanco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agdoc2001 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Just the concept of a Kobe "girl dad" shoe hits me in the gut.
I mean, he was still probably a rapist - not sure he should be put on some model father pedestal. I don't have a daughter, but I wouldn't wear those.
He was definitely an adulterer, I don't know about "rapist", but maybe. I don't just blindly believe all women though, especially when it involves an uber wealthy athlete or celebrity.

He just doesn't seem to fit the "rapist" profile, but who knows. And I know with rape there is some grey area. But I also know that some girls can go scorched earth if they feel scorned, guilty or ghosted afterwards.

Regardless, you can make serious mistakes and engage in bad behavior in life and still turn things around and be a much better person 15-16 years later. By all appearances, he became a loviing and devoted father. But just the fact that he and his little girl died in a horrific helicopter crash on the way to attend an event together is what is painful to me, as a girl dad.
vmiaptetr
AG
texag06ish said:

I was fishing with my 2 boys at Blanco State Park when I heard the news. I'll never forget reading that ESPN alert.

As a Spurs fan I always had great respect for Kobe and his competitive nature. After his passing I learned more about him and respected him even more.

What a tragedy.

Yeah, I remember reading the ESPN alert and thinking "Who is Kobe Bryant?"

My mind literally could not process THE Kobe Bryant dying so soon, and like that. I thought there was some other Kobe Bryant that I had never heard of.

I wasn't even a Kobe fan, but it was a shocking moment.
Agristotle
AG
great post. I don't respect his actions that night at all, but if you followed the trial closely, as I did, I'm not sure it rose to "sexual assault."
MW03
AG
I think these were under appreciated
texag06ish
AG
Same for me. I spend a lot of time with my son, supporting his hobbies. Knowing he passed doing that type of thing with his kid makes it tough as a dad.
David_Puddy
AG
Saturday mail call
fig96
AG
HSS, reppin' the Ags for game 1 in the old school Boosts.

David_Puddy
AG
They keep doing "Yeezy day" drops and I keep missing them. I just want a pair of the bone or pure slides without having to pay double for them
Teddy Perkins
AG
MW03 said:

David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

Sheesh

https://www.adidas.com/us/yzy-350-v2-cmpct/IG9608.html

$115?? I got these hoes on right now?

Respectfully......F you sir! That said, TTS or 1/2 size up?
1/2 up

Anyone else go a 1/2 size up and get their 350 CMPCTs only to discover they are too big? They still have my TTS in stock, so if anyone needs a size 12.5, I may have some for sale in Houston. These were final sale, so no returns.
Sea Speed
AG
Which ones are they, those white ones from last week?
Teddy Perkins
AG
Yup.
Sea Speed
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Yup.

Ok mine are coming today so I'm out.
Sea Speed
AG
Good lord they could fit 4 shoeboxes in this thing.
Yoda
AG
Sea Speed
AG
Those white half off CMPCTs
vmiaptetr
AG
Waiting to see someone's mail call on those CMPCTs before I pull the trigger. That side profile photo of them on the Adidas website looks like hot garbage, IMO.
Sea Speed
AG
I wish I could wear yeezys all day every day. It's wild that a rapper collab shoe is the most comfortable shoe in the history of footwear.
vmiaptetr
AG
Gracias
Sea Speed
AG
For real, im going to be 90 with a closet full of these things. Idgaf how I look, its going to be hard to top how comfortable they are. Grandpa yeezy.
aggiephoenix02
Got damn, they're ugly as sin!
This message brought to you by the Entertainment Board Sneaker Thread Player Haterz Club President.
vmiaptetr
AG
I'm going to go for those Turtledoves this morning. If I don't get them, I'll just take that as a sign I shouldn't own a pair of Yeezy's.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
vmiaptetr said:

I'm going to go for those Turtledoves this morning. If I don't get them, I'll just take that as a sign I shouldn't own a pair of Yeezy's.
Still the greatest Yeezy's ever. When the first pics of those surfaced...what a time that was.
bcasey03
AG
Anyone want yeezy salt slides in size 12? Haven't received yet but I think they're gonna be a little big.
BowSowy
AG
I am always amazed that Confirmed ****s the bed every single time there is a big yeezy release.
CFTXAG10
AG
BowSowy said:

I am always amazed that Confirmed ****s the bed every single time there is a big yeezy release.
I think it got botted to pieces
vmiaptetr
AG
Same. I just assume I took an L out that. Says something went wrong and asked me to try again. Definitely got the pre authorization charge to my bank though
boogieman
AG
Confirmed app got jokes. Just now sending out the alert for turtle doves.
vmiaptetr
AG
They still haven't sent me my official L. At this point, I almost want the L so I don't have to go tell my wife, "Actually, I did buy another pair of shoes."
vmiaptetr
AG
https://sneakernews.com/2024/06/10/air-jordan-11-low-bred-2025-fv5104-006/?amp

Sweet baby Jesus. Gimme two pairs.

Enzo The Baker
AG
Cloud
No 11s…boo.
texag06ish
AG
These are ugly and I hate them.
vmiaptetr
AG
Bred 11 is the one that started it all for me. It was the first shoe I saw, and thought, "I NEED that shoe." I was in 5th grade. There was a kid on my basketball team named Tramell Jones and his parents bought him every new shoe that came out. I remember him wearing the concords and thinking they were nice, but it was over when he showed up in the Breds. So…I guess I can blame his parents for my addiction.
texag06ish
AG
You're right. I love them but I'm targeting 1 more pair and then I'm a retired sneaker lover.
fig96
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 395 of 398

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.