Sneaker Thread

950,988 Views | 14638 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by aggiebird02
aggiebird02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MW03 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Am I weird for kind of digging this Jordan 2/3 combo?

Yes, but I hate the AJ2. Conjures memories of wearing payless as a kid. YMMV, depending on what baggage you carry through life.
They look cheap, yes, like they'd be in the bargain bin in a Payless…
Green2Maroon
AG
https://stockx.com/mschf-super-normal-2-common-white
Any opinions on these?
aggiebird02
MW03 said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

MW03 said:

MW03 said:

MW03 said:

Teddy Perkins said:

May pull the trigger to see if the CMPCTS live up to the comfort hype.

Go secondary if you want CMPCTS. There's no reason to pay $230 for those anymore. They can be had for under retail in most colors.

HA. So I have been meaning to get a second pair. After I posted this, I put in an offer at $145 and the seller bit. Whoops.

New beaters!

Those look like bird crap…

You should see them in person. The texture really adds to the bird$&*! aesthetic.
I bet they're super comfortable… that have to be when they look like that, ha.

Edit: Are the laces stretchy?
MW03
AG
I like these way more than I should by any right

Teddy Perkins
AG
BowSowy
AG
Supposed small restock of last year's doernbachers at 9am central, if anyone is interested.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Friday tings.
WES2006AG
AG
HSF!
StringerBell
AG
Not gonna lie bro it irritates the **** out of me how effortlessly cool you look in this pose and how long you've been doing it for and how it still looks cool as ****
MW03
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Friday tings.

Still self-timing deez hoes!
aznaggiegirl07
AG
HSF!
MW03
AG
Supreme AF1s sitting on their site at the moment. What a time to be alive. Black and White versions only, so no glorious Wheat pairs.

https://us.supreme.com/collections/shoes
jrod2181
HSF

MASAXET
AG
StringerBell said:

Not gonna lie bro it irritates the **** out of me how effortlessly cool you look in this pose and how long you've been doing it for and how it still looks cool as ****
This!

Somewhere in this thread I tried the same pose a couple of times but definitely didn't hit the same.
vmiaptetr
AG
Are those waterproof? I'm looking for something to walk around the farm in.
El Gallo Blanco
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Friday tings.

Yeah boy...you have inspired me to sport mine more...also love the camera work/pose, which I could never pull off.
fig96
AG
HSF (working remote just kills the Friday shoe game thing).

jrod2181
I don't believe they are but I wear these when I walk around and feed our horses if it has been raining

some of the colorways on sale for 95-100

https://www.nike.com/t/pegasus-trail-4-gore-tex-mens-waterproof-trail-running-shoes-qdcSR6/DJ7926-302
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
What do you guys like for a nice padded sock that breathes some? Something that is great for walking but also just walking around the house in (hard floors)?
K Bo
AG
my go-to no-show sock is Balega Hidden Comfort
Ed007
AG
Terminator Friday
fig96
AG
As someone who works remote in a house with hard floors I've done some extensive research here

Love the Nike Multiplier socks but hard floors just tear them up and they're expensive (like 18 bucks for 2 pairs). I tried some Saucony's that I liked but their sizing was all over the place, in a 6 pack I'd get 2 pairs that were like two sizes smaller.

My go to has become the New Balance ones I'm wearing in the pic I posted earlier, they're around 20 bucks for 6 pairs, wear really well, come in a variety of colors, and are pretty comfortable.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

What do you guys like for a nice padded sock that breathes some? Something that is great for walking but also just walking around the house in (hard floors)?
I prefer these over my Bombas. Had them for two years, they get tons of wear, and are holding up great. ETA: I'm a TTS 12 and ordered a Large after returning the XL that were too big.
texag06ish
AG
I have the same problem so I buy Bombas. All of my socks had holes so I gave them a quick chat and had all new socks within a week.

Totally worth the premium price.
fig96
AG
I think I've had like one pair a long time ago, will have to check them out. Thanks for the tip.
vmiaptetr
AG
Looks like Nike has a Mother's Day sale going on with some of their shoes. I'm going to pick these up for around $96 with the extra 20% off.

EDIT: I saw those Jordan 3 Green Glows that recently dropped are one of the shoes that the extra 20% works on. And those Jordan 2 Pythons that someone recently mentioned.

aznaggiegirl07
AG
fig96 said:

As someone who works remote in a house with hard floors I've done some extensive research here

Love the Nike Multiplier socks but hard floors just tear them up and they're expensive (like 18 bucks for 2 pairs). I tried some Saucony's that I liked but their sizing was all over the place, in a 6 pack I'd get 2 pairs that were like two sizes smaller.

My go to has become the New Balance ones I'm wearing in the pic I posted earlier, they're around 20 bucks for 6 pairs, wear really well, come in a variety of colors, and are pretty comfortable.

Why not get some house shoes? Lol
Astroag
AG
aznaggiegirl07 said:

fig96 said:

My first thought too…lol

No need to reinvent the wheel.

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
bcasey03
AG
These are incredible.

CFTXAG10
AG
Very happy with these and the $33 price tag

Green2Maroon
AG
Mine are out for delivery today too.
vmiaptetr
AG
They look a lot better in your photos than they do online.
fig96
AG
aznaggiegirl07 said:

fig96 said:

Haven't ever found any I've liked, they all just look like old people shoes
Astroag
AG
fig96 said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

fig96 said:

Haven't ever found any I've liked, they all just look like old people shoes

Bro…you are talking about wearing socks. How worried can you be about how house shoes look…

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
CFTXAG10
AG
Yeah, I will be honest. I was not expecting this type of quality. I know the retail was $100 but for 33 bucks this was a no-brainer.
First Page Last Page
Page 381 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.