Sneaker Thread

950,450 Views | 14635 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by vmiaptetr
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Adidas has a hit with people caring about the Sambas again but other than that they need huge change in direction to really get away from Kanye's craziness and maintain their spot as the second biggest sportswear brand.
MW03
AG
Customizable 87s up on Nike. I'd order these if they weren't $180

Green2Maroon
AG
$180 seems pretty steep but those are cool.
WES2006AG
AG

White golf shoes with a gum sole releasing Friday at Eastside Golf. I would imagine they will be elsewhere as well.
MW03
AG
Delivery day!
David_Puddy
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

What in the world....

Also...

Who thought these backless shoes were a good idea? Especially when playing golf. I just don't understand
Prophet00
AG
They aren't to play in, more like slides for before and after you play.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

My son turned 9 today, and he could not care less about shoes, but he does like to do artistic things. For one of his gifts, I got him a pair of Chucks and a pack of Sharpies. He was disappointed until I told him he could make them however he wanted. HSF!

The youth still doing things the old ways. Love to see it.
agdoc2001
AG
David_Puddy said:

Who thought these backless shoes were a good idea? Especially when playing golf. I just don't understand
If they were in a better colorway, I'd buy them for the OR.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jrod2181
W Tuesday

boogieman
AG
Tried every SB Dunk they put up.
All Ls.
aTm_bomb
AG
Aaand restocks are gone. I like those blue greens but I'm holding out for the light royal and malachite SBs this summer

MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

White golf shoes with a gum sole releasing Friday at Eastside Golf. I would imagine they will be elsewhere as well.

FWIW, I've been gaming in my AJ1 golf shoes for about a year. I love the traction, but man of man are they beat to hell. Still watertight, though.
tamuags08
AG
Got these in yesterday.

Started 2024 with never having owned a pair of Jordans, and now own 2 since seeing this thread
vmiaptetr
AG
This thread is an infection. I got a pair of Jordan's earlier this year after not having any for over 20 years. And the list of wants just keeps growing.
aggiebird02
tamuags08 said:

Got these in yesterday.

Started 2024 with never having owned a pair of Jordans, and now own 2 since seeing this thread

ugly as sin…
bagger05
AG
I buy shoes to celebrate milestones.

Like today the shoes I'm wearing aren't my "burgundy AJ5s" -- they're my "Aggie 100s" (bought them after my company made the Aggie 100).

My Georgetown 3s are my "Record Revenues."

Been dropping some weight so pretty soon I'm going to need to buy my "Sub-200s."
Yoda
AG
Disagree. I really like those.
texag06ish
AG
Damnit. You just made me buy some of those Burgandy 5's.
BowSowy
AG
Almost everyone gets that initial itch and goes a little (or a lot) spending crazy.
WES2006AG
AG
BowSowy said:

Almost everyone gets that initial itch and goes a little (or a lot) spending crazy.
Yep, and if it happened to be during the pandemic that you got back into sneakers you probably went way overboard.
Yoda
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Teddy Perkins said:

How we feeling about the Oilers?

I feel like if those were OG….and mids instead of lows, people would be all over em. If they were mid I would love them. Still want to see these in person before making judgment.
Now these Low Jordan 1s look like a worthy Oiler colorway. Unfortunately, they only are making this in women's sizes, so anyone wearing bigger than 10.5 is out of luck. I really don't understand why they do that, but it did keep me from spending more $ this month.

Nike product page
MW03
AG
jrod2181 said:

W Tuesday

I'm on a mission to hunt down some silver, quality SB laces

vmiaptetr
AG
I like the vision.
aTm_bomb
AG
Dammit these are outstanding….

And done. Now we'll see if I pull the trigger on the Jordan 1low OG Black cements. And waiting for a deal on the dunk low burgundy crush (not city of love) as well.

El Gallo Blanco
Yoda said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Teddy Perkins said:

How we feeling about the Oilers?

I feel like if those were OG….and mids instead of lows, people would be all over em. If they were mid I would love them. Still want to see these in person before making judgment.
Now these Low Jordan 1s look like a worthy Oiler colorway. Unfortunately, they only are making this in women's sizes, so anyone wearing bigger than 10.5 is out of luck. I really don't understand why they do that, but it did keep me from spending more $ this month.

Nike product page
Saves me some money too. Those are slick.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Love these
boogieman
AG
I'm digging these.

Any comments on sizing on Cortez? I keep seeing a split on comments between 1/2 size up a true to size.

concac
AG
boogieman said:

I'm digging these.

Any comments on sizing on Cortez? I keep seeing a split on comments between 1/2 size up a true to size.

Buy both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.
BowSowy
AG
WES2006AG said:

BowSowy said:

Yep, and if it happened to be during the pandemic that you got back into sneakers you probably went way overboard.
Well, if you could. It was crazy how even the most simple GRs were selling out instantly. I remember panda dunks going for $400 at the height of the lunacy. I definitely have some shoes that I never wear and wish I hadn't bought.
jeffk
AG
I've always been TTS in Cortez's
MW03
AG
Worth posting again

https://instagr.am/p/C2-ngNBvOzE
Astroag
AG
MW03 said:

Worth posting again

https://instagr.am/p/C2-ngNBvOzE

When are a ma's dropping

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
MW03
AG
July 18, supposedly. Rumor has it a black pair is coming out, too.

https://instagr.am/p/C35TmBmMjup
BowSowy
AG
The mock-ups always end up looking better than the final product, to me
First Page Last Page
Page 366 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.