Sneaker Thread

923,661 Views | 14426 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by MW03
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They had 13's when I checked earlier.
WES2006AG
AG
Didn't think I'd be buying any more maroon shoes when I woke up this morning, but this thread got me again.
David_Puddy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I think they are going to re-stock on Nike sometime in the near future too. DTLR might have gotten their shipment early.

Hope so. They're not that outrageous on StockX but I am about over buying shoes on that site.
BowSowy
AG
These 2's are really nice.

Jordan 2 Low "Craft"

Jordan 2 "Craft"

MASAXET
AG
BowSowy said:

Jordan 2 Low "Craft"

Jordan 2 "Craft"

Ugh. J2s were always an easy pass for me, but there are some great colorways out now for me to waste money on. Think I'll try for a couple of Ls when the 2 collabs drop on SNKRs in a few min
MASAXET
AG
MASAXET said:

BowSowy said:

Jordan 2 Low "Craft"

Jordan 2 "Craft"

Ugh. J2s were always an easy pass for me, but there are some great colorways out now for me to waste money on. Think I'll try for a couple of Ls when the 2 collabs drop on SNKRs in a few min

Like I said: wasting my money
WES2006AG
AG
Interested to see what these are like in person. Certainly could be a return at this price if they aren't awesome.
MW03
AG
I don't know if Kanye going crazy is hurting the Yeezy brand, but I was delighted to grab the cmpct 350s for under retail off GOAT. Been wanting a pair of this model for a while, and I couldn't resist it. Retail is $230, and I got them for $185 + fees. I think my "out the door" price was like $212. I got the "slate bone" shown in the promo shot below.

powerbelly
AG
WES2006AG said:

Interested to see what these are like in person. Certainly could be a return at this price if they aren't awesome.

My great-grandaddy wore orthopedics that looked kind of like these.
jah003
S
HSF.
Teddy Perkins
AG
These are nice. Looking forward to hearing how comfortable they are.
MASAXET
AG
WES2006AG said:

I almost entered for these too because they'd be a great shoe for office sneaker friday
WES2006AG
AG
MASAXET said:

WES2006AG said:

I almost entered for these too because they'd be a great shoe for office sneaker friday
I am thinking the leather on these will look good with slacks but we will have to see when they get here.
Teddy Perkins
AG
HSF Ags.
MW03
AG
HSF to all who observe
MASAXET
AG
HSF, fam
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03 said:

I don't know if Kanye going crazy is hurting the Yeezy brand, but I was delighted to grab the cmpct 350s for under retail off GOAT. Been wanting a pair of this model for a while, and I couldn't resist it. Retail is $230, and I got them for $185 + fees. I think my "out the door" price was like $212. I got the "slate bone" shown in the promo shot below.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens to the market for all 350's/slides/wave runners/etc. when he is no longer part of Adidas
Teddy Perkins
AG
I've despised Kanye ever since he stiffed us at Bonnaroo 08 so I disassociate the Yeezy's from him and just admire the comfort and originality of my 350s. If he departs, I'm looking forward to scoring more for a discount.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Happy sneaker Friday all, it in the 40s outside!
CFTXAG10
AG
My feet are sweating looking at this, but they look hella-comfy!
aznaggiegirl07
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

My feet are sweating looking at this, but they look hella-comfy!
You have no freaking idea how comfy they are.
David_Puddy
AG
You gotta be really cold blooded to wear those when it's in the 60s
TXAG 05
AG
I will never understand the appeal of Yeezys. Don't think they could be uglier if they tried.
powerbelly
AG
TXAG 05 said:

I will never understand the appeal of Yeezys. Don't think they could be uglier if they tried.
It's almost like they are studying people's willingness to buy increasingly ugly shoes.
WES2006AG
AG
TXAG 05 said:

Yep, and then you add in Kanye on top and it is a very easy pass for me.
MW03
AG
I get it. They aren't for everyone. I love the textures on shoes, and especially in the knit on 350s. And they are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. Big fan.
BowSowy
AG
TXAG 05 said:

I appreciate that you share this opinion every single time Yeezys are brought up
MASAXET
AG
MW03 said:

I get it. They aren't for everyone. I love the textures on shoes, and especially in the knit on 350s. And they are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. Big fan.
This
Goldie Wilson
BowSowy said:

TXAG 05 said:

I appreciate that you share this opinion every single time Yeezys are brought up
Sea Speed
AG
I know I know its a retread but at least there is a different backdrop
TXAG 05
AG
MW03 said:

That's great you love them and obviously many others do too. Didn't know they were super comfortable, but they remind me of a shoe version of when they let Homer Simpson design the car.
MW03
AG
WES2006AG
K Bo
AG
Mail call …. Forgot I had a bid out there on StockX and accidentally bought these. Whoops!

MW03
AG
Couple of dunk highs sitting on Undefeated

First Page Last Page
Page 241 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.