Sneaker Thread

923,473 Views | 14426 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by MW03
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jeffk said:

Has attaching images always been a subscriber-only feature or did that change recently?

Subscriber only. Upload to imgur and paste link. That's what the rest of us poors do.
WES2006AG
AG
Mail Call
Guitarsoup
AG
You guys ever have StockX randomly cancel your bid for no reason?
WES2006AG
AG
No, that seems weird. Was your bid the highest bid at the time?
CFTXAG10
AG
Bid expired but never cancelled. That's strange
Guitarsoup
AG
WES2006AG said:

No, that seems weird. Was your bid the highest bid at the time?

Yep, highest at the time and two days old.

The cancellation had a link to bid again and I made the exact same bid
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

Dang I can feel some FOMO developing over these
Enzo The Baker
AG
MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

Dropping on SNKRS as well this morning.
WES2006AG
AG
MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

They are nice in hand. Still think the price was too steep but these have a bit of nostalgia for me. Stussy was huge when I was a kid in the 90s and I had a few pair of the Air Max 13s back in 2013.
David_Puddy
AG
Guitarsoup said:

No but a couple of weeks ago they cancelled my winning bid on the team red dunks that I was planning on wearing as my gameday shoes after it was waiting on seller to ship for a couple of days.
David_Puddy
AG
HSF ladies & gents

MW03
AG
David_Puddy said:

Guitarsoup said:

No but a couple of weeks ago they cancelled my winning bid on the team red dunks that I was planning on wearing as my gameday shoes after it was waiting on seller to ship for a couple of days.
I pretty much only buy on GOAT these days. I believe I get them faster, and the price is usually a good bit cheaper since they have better fees.
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

They are nice in hand. Still think the price was too steep but these have a bit of nostalgia for me. Stussy was huge when I was a kid in the 90s and I had a few pair of the Air Max 13s back in 2013.

I was showing those to my wife last night talking about the stussy brand. It was one of those that had a weird trajectory. I remember in junior high not being able to afford stussy stuff (along with YAGA), and then it fell out of vogue and I remember walking around one day and seeing it all on the clearance rack, and then maybe later at Target or something years and years later.
WES2006AG
AG
MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

I was showing those to my wife last night talking about the stussy brand. It was one of those that had a weird trajectory. I remember in junior high not being able to afford stussy stuff (along with YAGA), and then it fell out of vogue and I remember walking around one day and seeing it all on the clearance rack, and then maybe later at Target or something years and years later.

Yep, similar memories here. Yaga was huge as well, I remember going to the Yaga store in Galveston. Looks like Stussy seems to have a pretty decent following these days but I hadn't thought about them much since the 90s.
fig96
AG
WES2006AG said:

MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

Yep, similar memories here. Yaga was huge as well, I remember going to the Yaga store in Galveston. Looks like Stussy seems to have a pretty decent following these days but I hadn't thought about them much since the 90s.
I grew up on the SE side of Houston, and I remember seeing a Yaga shirt my sophomore year in CStat that I had owned in like 8th grade
jah003
S
We back. HSF.
concac
AG
MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

You sure you're not getting confused with Mossimo?
bagger05
AG
Hit a new goal so I am rewarding myself with a new pair. Only my second.

Thinking I'll get some 3s.

I kinda dig these:

MW03
AG
RealTalk said:

MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

Mail Call

You sure you're not getting confused with Mossimo?
It's possible, but I could have sworn I saw Stussy show up at some place that I was surprised to see it at. Maybe it was like a Dillard's store closing sale or something.
CFTXAG10
AG
Saw these on SneakerNews IG. Oh my damn those are nice. More pics: Link

Know Your Enemy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Would prefer Jordan 1's in this colorway but I'd most likely cop these if I can get my hands on them.
David_Puddy
AG
I was just coming here to post them. Those are fire
jeffk
AG
These are listed on SNKRS now.

i is smart
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Would prefer Jordan 1's in this colorway but I'd most likely cop these if I can get my hands on them.

There will definitely be reps of those available if the prices get insane.
MW03
AG
jeffk said:

These are listed on SNKRS now.

These are so nice.
StillNotAnAggie
BowSowy
AG

These are dope
WES2006AG
MW03
AG
Wish they were OGs, but these will play
MW03
AG
MW03
AG
I'm not a huge AM1 guy, and I prefer the original "dirty denim" colorway, but these are pretty nice

David_Puddy
AG
Wow

MBAR
AG
Absolute fire.
MW03
AG
fire for the black shoe gang

MW03
AG
THE release of 2022, and maybe of the last 5 years, and it's coming directly from Nike. Not from Travis Scott, not from Union or some other collab.

From Nike.

These are so freaking good.

First Page Last Page
Page 225 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.