**** THE UNOFFICIAL SOCIAL DISTANCING 1980s BEST MOVIE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS ****

30,330 Views | 500 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Fat Bib Fortuna
AggieChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now do boobies!
Fat Bib Fortuna
While fun, that would be a nightmare.
Sailor
ApachePilot
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

In the conclusion that was basically foretold the day this whole thing started, the Empire Strikes Back is the winner of the Best 1980s Movie TexAgs Social Distancing I Can't Believe This Is Still Going On Wow There Sure are a Lot of Whiners on Here Contest

Empire 66% of the vote, Raiders 34%. It's the only round where Empire scored less than 80%.

Here's a few gifs to celebrate. I look forward to whomever does something like this next, so I can spend my days saying how stupid your brackets are, preemptively declaring winners that then lose, and griping about my favorites not winning for days afterwards.

This was fun. Thanks for the mental escape. You did an ok job overall. I'd say you did a great job but you left out Trading Places. That can't be over looked.
ApachePilot
AG
Sailor said:

I like her
Fat Bib Fortuna
ApachePilot said:

MuckRaker96 said:

In the conclusion that was basically foretold the day this whole thing started, the Empire Strikes Back is the winner of the Best 1980s Movie TexAgs Social Distancing I Can't Believe This Is Still Going On Wow There Sure are a Lot of Whiners on Here Contest

Empire 66% of the vote, Raiders 34%. It's the only round where Empire scored less than 80%.

Here's a few gifs to celebrate. I look forward to whomever does something like this next, so I can spend my days saying how stupid your brackets are, preemptively declaring winners that then lose, and griping about my favorites not winning for days afterwards.

This was fun. Thanks for the mental escape. You did an ok job overall. I'd say you did a great job but you left out Trading Places. That can't be over looked.
Aren't you the idiot who was upset I didn't include Top Gun, Iron Eagle, and The Karate Kid in the Fantasy/Sci-Fi bracket?
The Shank Ag
So can we do All-Time next? Or 2010s?
ApachePilot
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

ApachePilot said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Aren't you the idiot who was upset I didn't include Top Gun, Iron Eagle, and The Karate Kid in the Fantasy/Sci-Fi bracket?

That was hurtful
Fat Bib Fortuna
The Shank Ag said:

So can we do All-Time next? Or 2010s?
go right ahead.

I think someone is supposed to be starting the 80s/90s cartoons today or this week.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I'm thinking about best 2000-today, but was waiting for the cartoon one to start.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Seems like the right place for this.

Fat Bib Fortuna
ChipFTAC01 said:

80s/90s cartoon brackets have been set. Will post when this is over.
Hey Chip, it's been 4 months, WTF?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.