Stranger Things 4 teaser (with slightly minor spoiler)

96,377 Views | 843 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mazzag
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So predictions (prior to last 2 episodes)...... are we getting a season 5?
YNWA_AG
AG
David_Puddy said:

yes we are getting a season 5
TexDill15
AG
YNWA_AG said:

David_Puddy said:

yes we are getting a season 5

Yeah IMBD already has the season 5.1 loaded when you check out season 4.
David_Puddy
AG
Ah sweet....hadn't seen that
aTmAg
AG
Did Millie Bobby Brown or whatever her name is get another buzz cut for season 4? If not, then how the hell do they do that? They can't fit ALL that hair under a wig, I assume.
YNWA_AG
AG
Serious Lee
so the orderly that 11 befriends at the lab...did he remind anybody else of this guy?
Brock Sampson
AG
Last episode was great
redline248
AG
Just finished the 7th episode. All season long my man Steve is a boss, but Nancy has bigger balls than any of them.

When the show started, did anyone else think Netflix pulled some deep fake de-aging tech to get Robert Downey Jr in high school?
aTmAg
AG
YNWA_AG said:

I guess she didn't have much hair. I thought it was long now.
David_Puddy
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

so the orderly that 11 befriends at the lab...did he remind anybody else of this guy?

Especially in Episode 7
Thisguy1
He reminded me of Johnny Depp in Willy Wonka.
Serious Lee
need to look for a site that has compiled all the movie references/homages from this season. seems they werent just sticking with the 1980s this year.
KCup17
AG
I think a main character death is imminent in Volume 2.
Prosperdick
AG
David_Puddy said:

Walt Luddiger said:

Especially in Episode 7
Told my wife early on that he gave off some creepy pedo vibes so not surprised at the end.
rynning
AG
Just finished episode 7. Thought it was great. Didn't realize 8 and 9 come out July 1st. Can't wait.

Almost all the actors they found to play new characters (esp. Eddie, Jason, Peter) are fantastic, which I suppose is easier to do now. The only one I didn't care for is Argyle. Dustin remains an amazing find for the series.

As mentioned above, something seemed off with Jonathan. At first, I thought they were starting a plot line that he had become a serious druggie, but now I'm wondering if the actor was literally stoned.

Also, I was disappointed they didn't give Winona Rider much to do compared to previous seasons. She was fine in the 'find Hopper" plot line, of course, just not as incredible to me.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Episode 9 is 2.5hrs. Just an FYI.
AliasMan02
AG
This is just a fantastic show.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Episode 4 -- holy ****, that was good.
AliasMan02
AliasMan02
AG
I need to do a rewatch before 1 July if I can manage it. It's been SOOOOO long since Season 1. I find I don't remember a lot of it. I was trying to remember how El got introduced as it relates to the timeline of events we saw play out in Ep 7 and couldn't really pin it down.
nosoupforyou
AG
Does anybody know what is in the injection that they give El before she gets into Nina?

Also… Who are the people with headphones on listening in on phone conversations- they smoke cigarettes
redline248
AG
1st question - no, but does it really matter?

2nd - I assume some gov group, isn't that what set the Colonel off looking for El?
nosoupforyou
AG
Something else I thought about… How did hopper survive the explosion at the end of season three?

I thought that he had jumped into the gate and ended up in Russia but it seems like he just jumped down to the floor?
Southlake
Can't understand why its called, Stranger Things. I mean there are no real strangers, unless you know, the monsters are like strangers.
rynning
AG
There are strange things; then there are stranger things.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What's Mordor?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ep 6: Ehhh, I'm gonna say Joyce and Murray's plane crashing within walking distance from the town/prison is a little too convenient. First thing that's bugged me this season.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Finished. Really think this might be my favorite season.

However I got spoiled on the big twist by a stupid article. All I did was Google who voiced Vecna and Ep 7: right at the top of the article it said Vecna aka "One". God I hate these ****ing sites who put spoilers in their articles. So that got spoiled for me around episode 2.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
nosoupforyou said:

I support the use of spoiler tags, but who in the world is on this thread that hasn't watched it already?

I say spoil away! this is a super fan page - in fact, I wish there was a lot more dialog about what's happening - especially with the Creel's son - there's a LOT to unpack there and worthy of talking about openly - but don't until someone in charge says we can I gues....

You realize there's not a lot of dialogue for the exact thing which happened to me above. Not wanting spoilers.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tobias Funke said:

One thing I did notice is there's been virtually no involvement from Will and Mike. Not sure if their acting skills haven't held up or if the directors just realized the audience is more interested in other characters, but I think it's interesting that the two cast members who were the main feature in season 1 have basically been shelved

I didn't really see that at all. They had their own separate storyline but they were featured plenty.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Kinda funny. Never thought about this.

Quote:

Winona Ryder's real-life rise to stardom in the late-1980s will determine the show's chronology, with the Duffers indicating they are being mindful of her early career, especially the release of the 1988 Tim Burton film Beetlejuice: "That's the threshold we can't cross, which is once Winona is a superstar in the world, like the show has to stop, because [the paradox will make the kids' heads] spontaneously combust or something."
AliasMan02
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Tobias Funke said:

One thing I did notice is there's been virtually no involvement from Will and Mike. Not sure if their acting skills haven't held up or if the directors just realized the audience is more interested in other characters, but I think it's interesting that the two cast members who were the main feature in season 1 have basically been shelved

I didn't really see that at all. They had their own separate storyline but they were featured plenty.

Each season has leaned more on some than others, I think.

Plus Will still may have a big reveal. I can't decide if that painting is going to be something wholesome like their D&D characters or a total mind**** like it's a premonition of whatever happens to the group at the end of the season.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Probably a worthless question but when did Vecna rip out his dad's eyes? Did I miss the explanation because when they arrested Victor he still had his eyes and Vecna said he hasn't 'revisited' him yet when he was talking to Nancy.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

Probably a worthless question but when did Vecna rip out his dad's eyes? Did I miss the explanation because when they arrested Victor he still had his eyes and Vecna said he hasn't 'revisited' him yet when he was talking to Nancy.

The dad did it to himself awaiting trial I believe. He wanted to end his life.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.