*** STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER ***

758,797 Views | 6770 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
cbr
AG
you guys have taken this thread to new heights.
redline248
AG
Star Wars: No Disintegrations
Star Wars: I've Altered the Deal
Star Wars: All Too Easy
Star Wars: Most Impressive
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Star Wars: PSSSYYYYYYYYCH!!!!! /RJ
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TCTTS
AG
Already debunked. Apparently originated as a photoshop in TheForce.net forums.

Wouldn't mind it, though, and I actually like the purple (red and blue combined/"balanced").
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
redline248
AG
Serious title guess
Star Wars: Balance of the Force

Generic, just the way they like 'em.
TCTTS
AG
That's the rumored-and-now-apparently-debunked title C@LAg posted above and then took down.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Some speculation --

While we wait for Lucasfilm to finally drop some official info on Star Wars Episode IX, a recent rumor shared by Making Star Wars has started to get a little traction, and fans are already coming forward with their theories on what exactly the report could be telling us about the story to come.

To recap, MSW's sources allege that the film will see Kylo Ren face a new threat that emerges from "The Beyond." It's also said that the Knights of Ren will be coming back from this mysterious place, and that danger from The Beyond will serve as a motivating factor in bringing Kylo and Rey back together so that the arc of their relationship can further progress.

Obviously one of the biggest questions this report will leave fans with is what exactly The Beyond could be, and in a new piece from MovieWeb, a few suggestions are offered. For one thing, it's pointed out that many associate this term with the afterlife, suggesting that Episode IX could introduce a supernatural equivalent of sorts in the Star Wars galaxy. After all, the saga's various Force Ghosts might need somewhere to reside when they're not giving advice to younger Jedi.

The Collective
AG
Do we have to spoiler tag speculation? I'm just curious what others think the rules should be before responding to the above post.
Belton Ag
AG
A little "beyondus ex machina" from JJ now?
Quad Dog
AG
It's the Honored Matres returning from the Scattering.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Erring on the safe side. I would say anything that's strongly rumored but not announced should be marked.
The Collective
AG
I think there is definitely some truth to this speculation. The Beyond or unmapped regions is going to be in play at some point within the films, and it's really the only reasonable explanation for Snoke and the First Order's meteoric rise in the galaxy. I really hope that don't mess with time travel though.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

and it's really the only reasonable explanation for Snoke and the First Order's meteoric rise in the galaxy.
How do you mean?
A. Solzhenitsyn
Force White Walkers!
Flashdiaz
AG
CJS4715 said:

I think there is definitely some truth to this speculation. The Beyond or unmapped regions is going to be in play at some point within the films, and it's really the only reasonable explanation for Snoke and the First Order's meteoric rise in the galaxy. I really hope that don't mess with time travel though.
that's assuming they had this thought out beforehand for the movies, which they obviously didn't.

excluding that, there is some sort of push to the unmapped regions. there is still plenty in Rebels and other media that reference the unknown regions... aren't the new themeparks in this space?

The Collective
AG
Is all speculation about Snoke being from the unmapped region dead now? I thought that was his origin.
AliasMan02
AG
Snoke was definitely from the Unknown Regions.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
The Collective
AG
Starting to understand why Anthony Daniels plays an annoying droid so well.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn
TCTTS said:

Shut him up or shut him down!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
God that's perfect
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, that's impression I'm getting.
Mosquito
AG
He added to the ambiguity...

Amateur speculation, but any chance this may be related to Rogue One in some fashion? "Everyone - except one", "the One who got it"
AliasMan02
AG
Daniels is Star Wars royalty and will almost certainly play some small role or other in The Mandalorian, I'd guess in the first episode. My guess is a trailer or some sort of promotion of the series.
TCTTS
AG
Feels way too soon for a Mandalorian trailer. I still say we don't see anything for that either until Celebration, but who knows. I could be wrong. What if Daniels/C-3PO is "starring" alongside Diego Luna in the Roge One spin-off series? Hence the "One" and there's a cast announcement imminent?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 194

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.