*** SUCCESSION (New HBO Series) ***

90,369 Views | 704 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a cast.

Think I'm looking forward to this season more than anything this year other than Top Gun: Maverick and Dune.
TCTTS
AG
AgNav93
AG
Hey Nav said:

I hope the story line goes something like this:

The communists take power. Every single member of the family (and all the attorneys) are lined up against a wall and shot.

Won't be watching.
I just started watching this since we got HBO Max and I've run out of shows to watch. I was thinking something similar, but, I thought it's people like this that give capitalism a bad name and why horrible ideologies like marxism and communism seem to hang around. Just horrible, horrible, horrible pieces of ***** I wouldn't call them human beings. It's sad to think there are actually creatures like that walking amongst us. Hollywood is probably stacked with them.
k20dub
AG

Finally got the wife to start watching this show so now I'm doing my first rewatch. It's fun to watch the characters in their early stages knowing what you know now...and to see the relationship between Greg and Tom start. Can't wait for season 3.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Rewatch starts now.

This theme...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Shiv: "What is that, Date Rape by Calvin Klein?"

Roman: "You wish."

Shiv: "You wish?"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.