Jokes/visual gags you may not notice at first, background jokes, etc

15,936 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Raptor
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CubbieAggie said:

tysker said:

62strat said:

What's next, you guys are gonna tell me you didn't notice the Huey Lewis sports poster in Marty's room as well????

Or that the main riff from HL's Power of Love was the primary music used during Marty's battle of the bands audition...
Or that the dude that tells them they're too loud is Huey Lewis himself

Or that Ray Parker jr's Ghostbusters is a rip off of I want a new drug; a song by Huey Lewis, who was originally asked to write ghostbusters theme song but declined and submitted his aforementioned previously written song instead?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Ghostbusters > I Want a New Drug
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not hidden, just a great visual gag.

Flashdiaz
AG
from the end of Dodgeball....

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Perhaps not a joke or a gag, but something I caught ...

In the original Star Wars, there is a reference to an earlier George Lucas movie, THX-1138, being announced over a loudspeaker on the Death Star

In Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and Willie Scott plunge out of a 6th floor window and into a car parked out front of the Club Obi Wan.
UnderoosAg
AG
In Boogie Nights, Buck tries to sell a guy a stereo with the TK421 upgrade package.

TK421 is the stormtrooper Luke Jack's the uniform from.

TXAG 05
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Perhaps not a joke or a gag, but something I caught ...

In the original Star Wars, there is a reference to an earlier George Lucas movie, THX-1138, being announced over a loudspeaker on the Death Star

In Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and Willie Scott plunge out of a 6th floor window and into a car parked out front of the Club Obi Wan.

The registration number of biplane at the beginning of Raiders is OB-CPO, for Obi Wan and C3PO
GiveEmHellBill
AG

In almost every scene he's in in Ocean's 11, Brad Pitt is eating something.
Raptor
AG
Ace Ventura, Pet Dective

The violin scene

This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.